The Student Room Group
saiyamana
:hello:

Hey Saiya :hugs: :wavey:
SketchyCanvas
lol! it got my mind off things :p: and made me stay awake so i can revise for the exams :biggrin: lol

who said i was ashamed :bandit: :p:

:eek: you should Talk to Frank, lol :biggrin:

dancing with cats? first sign of madness :biggrin: SC is losing it :cool:
Lucas123
Hey :smile:
*jumps on SC's lap*

sorry Lucas :redface:
SketchyCanvas
at the moment? my right foot has gone numb with pins and needles :eek: :p:
awwww :hugs: hop on it :smile:

--------------

hey saiyadingdong
Lucas123
:eek: you should Talk to Frank, lol :biggrin:

dancing with cats? first sign of madness :biggrin: SC is losing it :cool:

lol!! its coffee so its all good :cool: :biggrin:

lol im so not :motz: :p: did i mention that my cat is nuts? lol Seriously, hes a weird cat :s: would chase your legs, jump on kitchen worktops, chase his tail, play fetch...did i mention his a cat? lol :p:
saiyamana
*jumps on SC's lap*

lol :eek: hello saiya :flutter: :p:
saiyamana
*jumps on SC's lap*

:hmpf: :p:
misst
awwww :hugs: hop on it :smile:

tried that already :p: but its better now lol :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
lol :eek: hello saiya :flutter: :p:
hello there :wink:
SketchyCanvas
lol!! its coffee so its all good :cool: :biggrin:

lol im so not :motz: :p: did i mention that my cat is nuts? lol Seriously, hes a weird cat :s: would chase your legs, jump on kitchen worktops, chase his tail, play fetch...did i mention his a cat? lol :p:

Coffee= Drugs :wink: :p:

his a cat.......sounds more like a dog to me, chasing his tail.lol :cool:
SketchyCanvas
tried that already :p: but its better now lol :biggrin:
goodies :smile: :hugs:
saiyamana
hello there :wink:

lol how are you tonight? :wink:
Lucas123
Coffee= Drugs :wink: :p:

his a cat.......sounds more like a dog to me, chasing his tail.lol :cool:

noo, Coffee=Gooooood :cool: lol :p:

tell me about it! oh and did i mention he loves bringing in washing up gloves from other peoples houses? :eek: we have a whole pile outside the garden door, red, yellow, blue...etc. :rolleyes: :p:

andddd i took a picture of it too the other day!!..... :eek: lol
misst
goodies :smile: :hugs:

:biggrin: :hugs:
SketchyCanvas
noo, Coffee=Gooooood :cool: lol :p:

tell me about it! oh and did i mention he loves bringing in washing up gloves from other peoples houses? :eek: we have a whole pile outside the garden door, red, yellow, blue...etc. :rolleyes: :p:

andddd i took a picture of it too the other day!!..... :eek: lol

hahahahaha. love the picture and the story, lol. that must have been so funny, are you sure its a cat? :wink:
argh! stats :banghead:
Lucas123
hahahahaha. love the picture and the story, lol. that must have been so funny, are you sure its a cat? :wink:

lol! :biggrin: last time i checked, yeh hes a cat just a dog hidden in a cats body. lol :p:

i found another picture :biggrin: what do you think? cat or dog or ?? :hmmmm: :p: (btw the colour is like that cos its on Solarize effect when i was taking the picture :biggrin: )
misst

awwwwww :hugs: S1?
SketchyCanvas
lol! :biggrin: last time i checked, yeh hes a cat just a dog hidden in a cats body. lol :p:

i found another picture :biggrin: what do you think? cat or dog or ?? :hmmmm: :p: (btw the colour is like that cos its on Solarize effect when i was taking the picture :biggrin: )

First off, that is not a cat. I dont know what it is but its something he must be destroyed :eek: in a nice way
misst
did you know that 73% of all stats are made up? interesting stat for ya there :evil:

Latest