The Student Room Group
Reply 33180
I'm glad to see we're all talking normally again now, it was enough to give you nightmares last night, I thought TSR had been taken over by chavs
Reply 33181
Not looking forward to going back to it then S ?
Congrats on 5000 post :party:
oneway
Not looking forward to going back to it then S ?
Congrats on 5000 post :party:

umm not really :frown: full days = no time for poker :frown:
Reply 33183
awww :hugs:
i got screwed last week at poker so have a break till i calm down and can play with a clear head :smile:
oneway
awww :hugs:
i got screwed last week at poker so have a break till i calm down and can play with a clear head :smile:
very good idea mr oneway :biggrin: :hugs:

i'm on a roll right now ---> play more :biggrin:
Reply 33185
defo, lol
I thinks its sucide to play when pissed off with the game :frown:
you want revenage and play like a prat
Glad your doing well mr :biggrin:
oneway
defo, lol
I thinks its sucide to play when pissed off with the game :frown:
you want revenage and play like a prat
Glad your doing well mr :biggrin:
tis yea. only play when ur :smile:

tis too easy right now, playing against 2 short stack tight players.

the typical play is;

me raise (any position)

1 caller

flop

i raise the pot

tight player folds.

boring :frown:
Tomásíona - Mháire
:eek: got me extensions :wink: :wink: :biggrin:

:eek: Pretty pretty! :wink: Is that your school uniform? Great style for a uniform :biggrin: :redface:
e11even
:eek: Pretty pretty! :wink: Is that your school uniform? Great style for a uniform :biggrin: :redface:

yeah its my uniform minus the school tie!!!! - actually went to school today :redface: :redface: :p:
Tomásíona - Mháire
yeah its my uniform minus the school tie!!!! - actually went to school today :redface: :redface: :p:

Hehe, are you done with your exams? Or still in the midst of it? I'm seriously loving the hair. Oooh, how did your appointment with the dentist go? The one you needed a bodyguard for? :p:
e11even
Hehe, are you done with your exams? Or still in the midst of it? I'm seriously loving the hair. Oooh, how did your appointment with the dentist go? The one you needed a bodyguard for? :p:

hehe the appointment went all good twas his fault not mine :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: - yeah I finished my exams luckily on the 16th :biggrin: :party: so definitely going out tomorrow night to party hard and get drunk :redface: :redface: hehe :p: wanna come along :p: :wink:
Tomásíona - Mháire
hehe the appointment went all good twas his fault not mine :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: - yeah I finished my exams luckily on the 16th :biggrin: :party: so definitely going out tomorrow night to party hard and get drunk :redface: :redface: hehe :p: wanna come along :p: :wink:

Ooooh, where to? :wink: Lol, party hard for me - I still have my exams. Until the 2nd! :bawling: Lol. If you don't mind me asking, are you in Lower or Upper Sixth? How long did it take for your hair to reach that length? It's pretty long, and nice :biggrin:
e11even
Ooooh, where to? :wink: Lol, party hard for me - I still have my exams. Until the 2nd! :bawling: Lol. If you don't mind me asking, are you in Lower or Upper Sixth? How long did it take for your hair to reach that length? It's pretty long, and nice :biggrin:

lol it took my hair 45 minutes to get that length got extensions today :biggrin: hehe - i'm in lower sixth :hugs: awww exams until then aww :hugs: me will party hard for ya - promise!!!!! :biggrin: :hugs:
Tomásíona - Mháire
lol it took my hair 45 minutes to get that length got extensions today :biggrin: hehe - i'm in lower sixth :hugs: awww exams until then aww :hugs: me will party hard for ya - promise!!!!! :biggrin: :hugs:

LMAO, 45 minutes is not bad. They take ages here (Brunei). My cousin wanted hair extensions so I went with her, and it took about 2 hours plus! :rofl: Awww :hugs: Thanks =) You're really nice :smile: What subjects are you doing?
Reply 33195
The Penguin Soc will be on the group memberships hopefully by next week. :smile:
Tomásíona - Mháire
:eek: got me extensions :wink: :wink: :biggrin:

:eek: you are soooooooooooooooooo hot :biggrin: *takes cold shower*
i agree with lucas :love: :biggrin:

lovely pic tamsy :love:
saiyamana
i agree with lucas :love: :biggrin:

lovely pic tamsy :love:

Hellllllllllllllllllllllo sexy! :biggrin:
Reply 33199
LPK
The Penguin Soc will be on the group memberships hopefully by next week. :smile:

:party:

i will be joining

Latest