Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    it snowed today :motz: blimmin rained up north today

had lessons at college, but couldnt be bothered staying till 3:45 so went into town. came home and played the ps2, got peeved of and came onto TSR :p:
    you bunked off lessons? :eek: why are u peeved?

ReputationRep:
    I actually got knocked out during a cricket game, the teaher decided to use a actual wooden ball I went to catch it after it was hit, misjudged and it knocked me in the back of the head woke up about 3 hrs later :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    yeah in our school we used to do loads of sports, but now 6th form there dosen't do p.e anymore so I run now to keep fit, but they're saying about doing after school exercise like martial arts which would be fun I did it before loved it, now I know if a guy attacks me after a night out in the big city a couple of hours away, how to defend myself with aero-thai :p:
    hehe tis the same with my college :hmpf: ah well i try to play with mates in my spare time, but they've all gone to different colleges so we dont see each other regularly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    really, we had are own netball team and we compete in tournaments and everything
    :eek: lucky you lot - in my school we just wanted to get down and dirty playing gaelic footie with the lads :p:

ReputationRep:
    ditto GA :bandit:

but i had to play WD once :hmpf:
    lol, you still remeber your position, gosh Darth

Were you good at netball?

--------------

(Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    :eek: lucky you lot - in my school we just wanted to get down and dirty playing gaelic footie with the lads :p:
    dirty gaelic footie? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hehe, I always use to be backstopper thing, coz everyone at me school was rubbish and would miss the ball...lol........the good old days
    yep backstopper was cool! one of my mates used to play on first base and the other on 4th whilst i was backstopper getting people out like that was fun!

ReputationRep:
    It was forecast heavy snow here more than anywhere else and it didn't come :hmpf:, I really wanted snow so i didn't have to do my presentation but that went fine in the end it was quite funny

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww horrible position.........bleurgh!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    i know, but it was fun watching the WA get angry :p: hehe

ReputationRep:
    you bunked off lessons? :eek: why are u peeved?
    wasnt a lesson, but i have to study in my free periods and i didnt go :ninja:

hehe cos of the ps2

ReputationRep:
    hehe tis the same with my college :hmpf: ah well i try to play with mates in my spare time, but they've all gone to different colleges so we dont see each other regularly

Me and my best friend don't even talk now :balwing: but all my other friends and I still talk some gone to college some are with me

ReputationRep:

lol gaelic football is dirty in every sense of the word - excluding sexual :p: lol we were covered in muck from head to toe some days when it was raining and I remember we had a co-ed match girls and boys, mixed teams, a girl did a rough tackle to one of the fellas on the opposing team and she accidently pulled his shorts down :eek: :p:

--------------

i know, but it was fun watching the WA get angry :p: hehe
    you're crazy you know that

ReputationRep:
    lol, you still remeber your position, gosh Darth

Were you good at netball?

--------------

yep hehe

how can you judge whether you're good :hmmmm2: but i enjoyed it

ReputationRep:
    I actually got knocked out during a cricket game, the teaher decided to use a actual wooden ball I went to catch it after it was hit, misjudged and it knocked me in the back of the head woke up about 3 hrs later :laugh:
    cricket comes second to football :bandit: tis a good team game, i love bowling. but batting can be fun when you're lower down the order

ReputationRep:
    Me and my best friend don't even talk now :balwing: but all my other friends and I still talk some gone to college some are with me
    none of my good mates came to my college but i knew one or two from schoo. tis good getting to make new friends

ReputationRep:
    lol gaelic football is dirty in every sense of the word - excluding sexual :p: lol we were covered in muck from head to toe some days when it was raining and I remember we had a co-ed match girls and boys, mixed teams, a girl did a rough tackle to one of the fellas on the opposing team and she accidently pulled his shorts down :eek: :p:

--------------

you're crazy you know that
    i do now :p:

ReputationRep:
    not sexual, how boring. lol :p: accidently, lol I dont think so!

ReputationRep:
    i do now :p:
    good :p:

ReputationRep:
    yep hehe

how can you judge whether you're good :hmmmm2: but i enjoyed it
    I guess, by did you score alot?

ReputationRep:
    not sexual, how boring. lol :p: accidently, lol I dont think so!
    she did :eek: lol!!!!!!!! if you watch a gaelic football match you'll know what I mean......different rules for girls and boys.....slightly different but still noticeable!! she gave him quite the rugby tackle cause he kept tripping her up through the match!!!!

ReputationRep:
    :argh: i cannot stop coughing,its my cold its given me a really bad cough today on the bus I had this horrible coughing fit caused by sharp pains in my throat it lasted for ages, I swear people thought I was chocking on food my eyes were watering as well which made it look I was crying

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.