Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    good :p:
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    wasnt a lesson, but i have to study in my free periods and i didnt go :ninja:

hehe cos of the ps2
    rebel :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    I guess, by did you score alot?
    sometimes, but i used to create more chances for the GS. i do that a lot, even when playing footie :confused: but 'swish swish' was cool :p:

what position did you play?

ReputationRep:
    oooooooooo darth.......have you taken a chapter out of my book on bunking classes

ReputationRep:
    she did :eek: lol!!!!!!!! if you watch a gaelic football match you'll know what I mean......different rules for girls and boys.....slightly different but still noticeable!! she gave him quite the rugby tackle cause he kept tripping her up through the match!!!!
    hahaha, the girl sounds very rough :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    :argh: i cannot stop coughing,its my cold its given me a really bad cough today on the bus I had this horrible coughing fit caused by sharp pains in my throat it lasted for ages, I swear people thought I was chocking on food my eyes were watering as well which made it look I was crying
    go to the doctors

i hate buses cos people just stare at my mask wierdly :p:

ReputationRep:
    rebel :p:
    :ninja: i didnt miss no lesson, but it sucks cos i dont do no work anyway :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    sometimes, but i used to create more chances for the GS. i do that a lot, even when playing footie :confused: but 'swish swish' was cool :p:

what position did you play?

nice guys finish last Darth :p:

I played all of them, lol- she kept on changing our roles around

ReputationRep:
    oooooooooo darth.......have you taken a chapter out of my book on bunking classes
    lol :p: i havent bunked my lesson but yep i will be taking a chapter from your book

ReputationRep:
    go to the doctors

i hate buses cos people just stare at my mask wierdly :p:
    take your mask off then :rolleyes: :p:

--------------

:ninja: i didnt miss no lesson, but it sucks cos i dont do no work anyway :hmpf:
    :eek: no work! sure Darth :p:

ReputationRep:
    nice guys finish last Darth :p:

I played all of them, lol- she kept on changing our roles around
    hehe lol :p: i do shoot and score, but if i see someone who has a better chance to score i pass. i hate greedy players :mad: most sports are team games, so whats the point in playing if you just want to show of :hmpf:

i used to hate playing keeper though :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    lol :p: i havent bunked my lesson but yep i will be taking a chapter from your book
    hehe glad i could be of service

ReputationRep:
    take your mask off then :rolleyes: :p:

--------------

:eek: no work! sure Darth :p:
    ^o) no :hmpf: :p:

well its last thing on a friday, what do you exepct :hmpf: i pretend im on the computer doing work, but listen to music :p:

ReputationRep:
    hehe lol :p: i do shoot and score, but if i see someone who has a better chance to score i pass. i hate greedy players :mad: most sports are team games, so whats the point in playing if you just want to show of :hmpf:

guess your a team player :p: thats sweet

Keeper. yeah if i remeber correctly, I liked playing with the actions in the court, rather then defend the goal hoop

ReputationRep:
    hehe glad i could be of service
    hehe i'll experiment on monday :p:

ReputationRep:

in football im like that.......its just cause i get caught up in the moment and i know personally that i would make the point or goal and if theres about 3 people marking me i'll just handpass it on to the next person......im slightly greedy but still make a team effort i suppose.......

ReputationRep:
    guess your a team player :p: thats sweet

Keeper. yeah if i remeber correctly, I liked playing with the actions in the court, rather then defend the goal hoop
    sweet ^o) :p: hehe

i couldnt play keeper cos the other GS was taller than me!!! so the teacher soon realised i was crap and that was the last time i was GK :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    ^o) no :hmpf: :p:

well its last thing on a friday, what do you exepct :hmpf: i pretend im on the computer doing work, but listen to music :p:
    what type of music? do you go to private skool?

--------------

sweet ^o) :p: hehe

i couldnt play keeper cos the other GS was taller than me!!! so the teacher soon realised i was crap and that was the last time i was GK :bandit:
    yes sweet taller then you, excuses excuses :p:

ReputationRep:
    in football im like that.......its just cause i get caught up in the moment and i know personally that i would make the point or goal and if theres about 3 people marking me i'll just handpass it on to the next person......im slightly greedy but still make a team effort i suppose.......
    theres nothing wrong with being like that, cos when your in that position your instincts tell you too shoot. i think i was refering to football in my post :p: players who think they can take the whole team on are annoying, especially if they have no end product.

in netball you have to take the shot most times, cos the marking is tight, but if you score theres nowt wrong with it 'swish swish' but yeah i was mainly refering to football (cristiano ronldo in particular :motz: )

ReputationRep:
    theres nothing wrong with being like that, cos when your in that position your instincts tell you too shoot. i think i was refering to football in my post :p: players who think they can take the whole team on are annoying, especially if they have no end product.

in netball you have to take the shot most times, cos the marking is tight, but if you score theres nowt wrong with it 'swish swish' but yeah i was mainly refering to football (cristiano ronldo in particular :motz: )
    lol i was referring to football too babe :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.