Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    tammy lost it:p: Justin the male slut? was plotting against you, you should call upon Tammy Mafia a bad crowd=mingers:eek: !
    lol i should have you know but they were all just across the street :mad: yeah the fellas were awful - im so horrible but oh so picky lol!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    hehe, i think i'm going to get my other one.

so how was your day?
    It was alright, just an average day at school i guess. A load of homework which i need to do, but i cant be bothered at the moment. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Lucas123
    will you bite me?
    :rolleyes: ...that.

ReputationRep:
    oooooooo deary me i think i may just have lost my skills in flirting :eek: **faints** :bawling: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneway)
    it happends to me too
    you on msn >?
    meh, just restarted my comp :motz:

nope, im not on msn atm, cos im on the crappy comp :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    It was alright, just an average day at school i guess. A load of homework which i need to do, but i cant be bothered at the moment. :rolleyes:
    lol, i had a good day but had a thick moment in my maths lesson i just sat there staring at the question for 5 minutes until the teacher realised that i hadnt moved a muscle!! even with help i just didnt know what to do and everyone else had whizzed passed the question!!

ive got maths and chem hw for tomorow aswell, probably do them later :p:

lucas, did you make a list of excuses for me :ninja: oh and congrats for your offer, what grades do they want?

ReputationRep:
    lol, i had a good day but had a thick moment in my maths lesson i just sat there staring at the question for 5 minutes until the teacher realised that i hadnt moved a muscle!! even with help i just didnt know what to do and everyone else had whizzed passed the question!!

ive got maths and chem hw for tomorow aswell, probably do them later :p:

lucas, did you make a list of excuses for me :ninja: oh and congrats for your offer, what grades do they want?
    Lol i have thick moments in maths all the time xD I just sit there looking at the question thinking what the?? My teacher comes over tries to help, im just like dont bother xD But then i look at it later and it is like the easiest thing ever lol.
    Yeh ialso have homework for tomorrow Maths and chemistry also xD

ReputationRep:
    Lol i have thick moments in maths all the time xD I just sit there looking at the question thinking what the?? My teacher comes over tries to help, im just like dont bother xD But then i look at it later and it is like the easiest thing ever lol.
    Yeh ialso have homework for tomorrow Maths and chemistry also xD
    i really hate the thick moments, cos i just feel.... well thick it just puts me of the whole topic and then i start counting the minutes down :p:

hehe what maths hw have you got? do you want to swap homeworks?:cool:

ReputationRep:
    i really hate the thick moments, cos i just feel.... well thick it just puts me of the whole topic and then i start counting the minutes down :p:

hehe what maths hw have you got? do you want to swap homeworks?:cool:
    Lol i dont think i want to swap thanks xD I have a mixed exercise for geomertrice series and sequences (c2) Hopefully it will be quite easy, its very long though xD Its like 20 questions. What have you got?

And yeh thick moments do make you feel thick xD When that happens i just sit there staring at the clock :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ***faints*** no more maths.........

ReputationRep:
    Lol i dont think i want to swap thanks xD I have a mixed exercise for geomertrice series and sequences (c2) Hopefully it will be quite easy, its very long though xD Its like 20 questions. What have you got?

And yeh thick moments do make you feel thick xD When that happens i just sit there staring at the clock :eek:
    i think you do want to swap :bandit:

*swaps homeworks*

my homeworks on matrices

hehe sometimes i ask the teacher if i can go to the toilet and come back 10 minutes later :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    Lol sorry xD Although maths really isnt that bad :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :hello: hi darth, nut, tamsy and oneway :hugs::love:

ReputationRep:
    i think you do want to swap :bandit:

*swaps homeworks*

my homeworks on matrices

hehe sometimes i ask the teacher if i can go to the toilet and come back 10 minutes later :p:
    Lol i dont even know what a matrix is xD I just know its related to mechanics. Lol i like your style maybe i should do that next time xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    :hello: hi darth, nut, tamsy and oneway :hugs::love:
    Hey saiyamana :wavey: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    oops sorry :p: :eek:

hey saiyamana :wavey: hows you? congrats on your offer :top:

ReputationRep:
    argh TSR aint working for me

ReputationRep:
    Hey saiyamana :wavey: How are you?
    ok you?

chopped any nuts recently? :confused:

hey darth, and thanks which uni you going to?

ReputationRep:
    Lol i dont even know what a matrix is xD I just know its related to mechanics. Lol i like your style maybe i should do that next time xD
    hehe thats what i thought before i did them

hehe, it actually works for a while, cos when i come back to my lesson i feel like i can answer the question!!! but..... five minutes later the same thing tends to happen

are you doing AS's this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    ok you?

chopped any nuts recently? :confused:

hey darth, and thanks which uni you going to?
    Nope lol, im innocent in those fields really And im good thanks :p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.