The Student Room Group
steph??!! :eek: heya hun!
darth_vader05
:biggrin: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: my new fav smiley :p:

*whispers - yep like the R word but with a M :biggrin: *

*drools* i want some :motz:

haha :hmmm: :hmmm: :biggrin: including the :bandit: one too :cool: :p: :biggrin:

*whispers.... ooo right ok :biggrin: *

lol i would give you some but only the restuarant sells them :argh: :p:
SketchyCanvas
it still comes back at times :eek: like i was answering a question in biology and it jus came back and i was like :eek: :banghead: hehe :p:
lol, its never going to go now :evil: :p:

hehe cya guys im going to eat now :ciao:
darth_vader05
steph :eek: hey, how you been?

how do you penguins like the yellow :biggrin:

Hey! :biggrin:

.... hold on while I get my sunglasses.... :p:

my penguins think the yellow is the same as my jumper! :biggrin:
Steph!
hey SC :hugs:

lol, sailing then revising and great thanks! :smile: :p:

This new TSR is very disorientating...:redface:

:hugs: awww gdgd :biggrin:

i know :p: but your'll get used to it :biggrin:
Reply 34525
steph, see the bottom of my sig :smile:
darth_vader05

bye! :ciao:
ha ha my friend todaay got herself banned from the library, the librarian is really horrible, and when we discussing our work she came over and s to be quiet when we were speaking quietly so my friend, then decided to act like a chav and said 'respect bitch' when the librain walked off the libarian actually heard her and hadbanned her like forvever lol. it was prety funny at the time :laugh:
darth_vader05

it so will :p: :hmmm:

See ya Darth :ciao: :smile:

loving the yellow :p: :bandit:
cool! Thanks LPK!
ooohhh hey steph :wavey: :hugs:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
ha ha my friend todaay got herself banned from the library, the librarian is really horrible, and when we discussing our work she came over and s to be quiet when we were speaking quietly so my friend, then decided to act like a chav and said 'respect bitch' when the librain walked off the libarian actually heard her and hadbanned her like forvever lol. it was prety funny at the time :laugh:

:rofl: !!
SketchyCanvas
:hugs: awww gdgd :biggrin:

i know :p: but your'll get used to it :biggrin:

yea! I'm sure! :smile: Though I now have to go change my avatar! :rolleyes: lol
well, so whats like happening ere:biggrin:
misst
steph??!! :eek: heya hun!

ooooh! Heya! Sorry, I missed that post! :rolleyes:

How are you?
Steph!
yea! I'm sure! :smile: Though I now have to go change my avatar! :rolleyes: lol

lol yeah i noticed your avatar before i saw your username and already knew it was you :p: hehe :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
:rofl: !!

i'm a goody shoes so she did not say anything to me but when she came back my and my other friends were trying so hard not to laugh. :biggrin:
xXLil'-AnGelXx

at least you havent been banned from a football pitch....................:rolleyes:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
i'm a goody shoes so she did not say anything to me but when she came back my and my other friends were trying so hard not to laugh. :biggrin:

haha :biggrin:
must spam:yy:

Latest

Trending

Trending