The Student Room Group
LPK
I'm not blaming anyone. I just want you to stop fighting.

5 minute closure. So calm down all of you.
phew!!! i got worried for a second :p:
Bickering has been erased, anymore and I will slap you all!!!
Reply 34802
Be friendly or Cindy will castrate you. :p:
Cindy
Bickering has been erased, anymore and I will slap you all!!!

the better question: where are you going to slap me? :biggrin: :p:
I am seriously PMTing at the mo and can either start crying or rip someones heads off!!! So be good!!
Lucas123
the better question: where are you going to slap me? :biggrin: :p:

Or your botty of course
Reply 34806
Hey Darth. Get my pm ?
Can I just say something, this is between me and Tammy, no-one gonna solve the problem by deleting post. No offence or nothing
Reply 34808
Edit - Darth just seen your previous message, no i never got your pm :frown:
Reply 34809
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php

You may of noticed that your 'My Societies' display has gone, if this is the case, please go to the link above and click 'rebuild socs panel' :smile: That should sort it :smile:
Reply 34810
Lucas123
Can I just say something, this is between me and Tammy, no-one gonna solve the problem by deleting post. No offence or nothing

pm's or msn

Not fair on Pk to bring it in here :smile:

:hugs:
Lucas123

If you havent got anything nice to say, dont say it. Ther is enough aggro in the world without bringing it to an internet forum. Disaggree yes, but don't start a war and be all tit for tat.
Reply 34812
*sigh*
Reply 34813
Cindy and Lucas, you need to go to the socs page and click 'rebuild socs panel' :smile: A problem has effected u both. :frown:
:wavey:
lets all talk about football :ninja:
SketchyCanvas
:wavey:
hey :wavey: hows you? :smile:
Will do in a mo LPK.

Lucas and Tammy anymore and I will give both of you 10 warning points for abusive behaviour.
Reply 34818
SketchyCanvas and Darth, you got effected as well. :smile:

You need to go to socs page and click 'rebuild socs panel' :smile:
darth_vader05
hey :wavey: hows you? :smile:

Heya Darth :wavey: :smile: im good thanks, very tired :frown: But only had 2 lessons today :bandit: :biggrin: you? :hmmm: :p: