Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    a think i know when im not wanted ill just stick with the irish and the northern ireland soc's thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    Will do in a mo LPK.

Lucas and Tammy anymore and I will give both of you 10 warning points for abusive behaviour.
    Coolio.

Indeed. Sort it out on msn if you have to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    SketchyCanvas and Darth, you got effected as well.

You need to go to socs page and click 'rebuild socs panel'
    done

ReputationRep:
    Darth, i think we will at least draw against Chelsea tonight, they havent beaten us at VP in 7 years :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Its not listed hun. I wil looky later, got a few thinsg to do first but dont worry I will get it back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    Its not listed hun. I wil looky later, got a few thinsg to do first but dont worry I will get it back.
    It's back. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    a think i know when im not wanted ill just stick with the irish and the northern ireland soc's thanks
    dont ever say that :hugs:
    i want you here
    I want you both here :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    It's back. :p:
    Good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneway)
    dont ever say that :hugs:
    i want you here
    I want you both here :yy:

:ditto: whatever jus happened, definately still want you both to stay in this society

ReputationRep:
    Seems like there's a few problems with the new site cos of all the rebuilding socs thing. Tis cool though :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Heya Darth :wavey: im good thanks, very tired But only had 2 lessons today you? :hmmm: :p:
    hey, lol im tired too and every blimmin day feels like a friday :hmmm: :hmmm: :p:

i had two lessons aswell :bandit: but had a free in the middle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneway)
    Darth, i think we will at least draw against Chelsea tonight, they havent beaten us at VP in 7 years :proud:
    i hope you do

i'm not really optimistic about us beating blackburn seems like theyre going to do the double over us for the first time in 75 years :hmmm:

ok LPK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    hey, lol im tired too and every blimmin day feels like a friday :hmmm: :hmmm: :p:

Heh, I had one 1 hour lecture today but was working from 2:30 to 3:30 teaching a load of barnies :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)

i know :hmmm: :hmpf: jus think its Thursday tomorow! One more day till friday then lol

i had a free first, then bio, chemistry then a free and then the Enrichment at the end where we're "trying" to build a business, and so far, its going pretty good :bandit: thinking of selling mothers day presents :p:

ReputationRep:
    hello people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    i know :hmmm: :hmpf: jus think its Thursday tomorow! One more day till friday then lol

i had a free first, then bio, chemistry then a free and then the Enrichment at the end where we're "trying" to build a business, and so far, its going pretty good :bandit: thinking of selling mothers day presents :p:
    :hmpf: you've just reminded me of the two maths hw i have to do :hmmm: :hmmm:

i had chem, then free, then fmaths

erm.... *whispers.. when is it mothers day?*

there's a group at my college who are doing a business thingy, but they're going to be selling valentines stuff :eek: :hmmm: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Canadian)
    Heh, I had one 1 hour lecture today but was working from 2:30 to 3:30 teaching a load of barnies :mad:
    :hmpf: :hmmm: :p:

what were you teaching them?

hey misst, hows you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)

:party:

ReputationRep:
    darth, did u go to socs and click 'rebuild soc panel' :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    hello people

Heya Trisssh :hugs: hows you? i would talk to you on msn, but its not allowing me to message anyone or receive any :hmmm: :hmpf:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.