Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Lol i have to admit it was tempting xD He cheated on me with her :eek: Lol to be honest they deserve each other lol. Aww looking back on it i should have gone up to him and slapped him, screw her doing it xD I wanted the fun lol

awww :hugs: my ex was a jerk as well after we spilt, a day later he was going out with someone else :eek: the nerve:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Heylo all *waves*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    :mad: he did what!?!?!! - yeah it seems they do deserve each other let them go rot in hell - if him a slap or 3 and one from me too :mad: cheaters i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
    Lol, i know what you mean. Next time i see him ill give him a couple of good slaps I was so annoyed with him, he had the cheek to dump me before i knew then didnt tell me, but he told one of my friends when he was drunk who told me, i was so annoyed at him, words cant even describe :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    awww :hugs: my ex was a jerk as well after we spilt, a day later he was going out with someone else :eek: the nerve:mad:
    you think thats bad one of my ex's cheated on me in a different country, told me to my face and then courted another girl in my face :mad: now that was a night to f***ing remember....:mad:

ReputationRep:
    The ones that do that really are not worth the worry.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, i know what you mean. Next time i see him ill give him a couple of good slaps I was so annoyed with him, he had the cheek to dump me before i knew then didnt tell me, but he told one of my friends when he was drunk who told me, i was so annoyed at him, words cant even describe :mad: :mad:
    yeah doll i know how ya feel like :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    cause im not hungry in the morning so meh dont eat **bounces round**
    lol, i cant survive without breakfast :p:

ReputationRep:
    Awww :hugs:
    Poor you aswell Tammy :hugs: Looks like us penguins arent to lucky in love xD Or are you ^o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    lol awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hugs: well ican :kiss:

ReputationRep:
    you think thats bad one of my ex's cheated on me in a different country, told me to my face and then courted another girl in my face :mad: now that was a night to f***ing remember....:mad:
    That would really p*** me off as well :mad:
    I had a long distance relationship once, and the guy was seeing someone else same time as me i'll never have that kinda relationship again.

ReputationRep:
    Lol me neither

ReputationRep:
    Poor you aswell Tammy :hugs: Looks like us penguins arent to lucky in love xD Or are you ^o)

I seem to bumping into a lot of fit guys at the moment :p:

ReputationRep:
    That would really p*** me off as well :mad:
    I had a long distance relationship once, and the guy was seeing someone else same time as me i'll never have that kinda relationship again.
    I just stick to casual relationships now f*** that aggrivation........

ReputationRep:
    I seem to bumping into a lot of fit guys at the moment :p:
    Lol there is one boy i really like, he is very good looking. But unfortunately he ahs a girlfriend xD Ah well hopefully ill find a nice guy one day

ReputationRep:
    Lol me neither
    I went to a sleepover a few years back and my friend had a bowl of noodles for breakfast^o) , that was just weird I made do with Cheerios yum.

ReputationRep:
    all i can say is that im not THAT unlucky in love - well these days anyway

ReputationRep:
    Lol me neither
    i hate going to college without any brekkie, and its embarrsaing when my stomach rumbles :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    all i can say is that im not THAT unlucky in love - well these days anyway
    Lol i am, he was my first boyfriend and i mean look what happened there xD

ReputationRep:
    Lol i am, he was my first boyfriend and i mean look what happened there xD
    awwww now that one that did that on me wasn't my first boyfriend. My first boyfriend and me broke up cause he was moving away

ReputationRep:
    i hate going to college without any brekkie, and its embarrsaing when my stomach rumbles :ninja: :p:
    Lol thats my problem too xD I always just die when that happens to me :ninja:

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.