Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Lol there is one boy i really like, he is very good looking. But unfortunately he ahs a girlfriend xD Ah well hopefully ill find a nice guy one day

I liked a guy in my school for 2yrs, in that time he had two girlfreinds, one which he is still going out with, he still thinks I like him when I walked past him he said to his friend "she wants me", I admitt I like him still a wee bit but I doubt i'd have a chance, seeing as he got nominated most popular in our yearbook but I like this other guy who lives near me who is really nice and sweet and cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    I liked a guy in my school for 2yrs, in that time he had two girlfreinds, one which he is still going out with, he still thinks I like him when I walked past him he said to his friend "she wants me", I admitt I like him still a wee bit but I doubt i'd have a chance, seeing as he got nominated most popular in our yearbook but I like this other guy who lives near me who is really nice and sweet and cute
    Awwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    i hate going to college without any brekkie, and its embarrsaing when my stomach rumbles :ninja: :p:
    lol awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mine never rumbles when im hungry lol i get hiccups instead.....majorly embaressing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    awwww now that one that did that on me wasn't my first boyfriend. My first boyfriend and me broke up cause he was moving away
    Aww least he didnt cheat or anything, i swear some boys these days xD There must be some decent untaken ones around there somewhere:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    awwww now that one that did that on me wasn't my first boyfriend. My first boyfriend and me broke up cause he was moving away

:eek: :ditto: we're still really good friends now e-mail and write to each over loads

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

what decision?
    critical path analysis

ReputationRep:
    Aww least he didnt cheat or anything, i swear some boys these days xD There must be some decent untaken ones around there somewhere:rolleyes:

I'm hoping my mr. right will come when I start nursing and everything

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :ditto: we're still really good friends now e-mail and write to each over loads
    Aww thats good, least you still keep in contact

ReputationRep:
    Lol thats my problem too xD I always just die when that happens to me :ninja:
    hehe, i just started making comments to the teacher about it being lunch time and she gets annoyed :p: (it always happens on a thursday )

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping my mr. right will come when I start nursing and everything
    Lol im hoping mr right will justr appear xD

ReputationRep:
    Lol thats my problem too xD I always just die when that happens to me :ninja:

My stomach would not stop rumbling in a exam once and I ate breakfast lol

ReputationRep:
    lol awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mine never rumbles when im hungry lol i get hiccups instead.....majorly embaressing
    hiccups are worse :p: mine first grumbles quietly and then it never shuts up :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    nah we dont keep in contact anymore

ReputationRep:
    Lol im hoping mr right will justr appear xD
    Or even when I start uni, I mean i'd rather have a nice longterm relationship then because you never know what will happen relationship could be more after uni:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    critical path analysis
    ouch- i hated that all that float business was confusing!!

ReputationRep:
    hiccups are worse :p: mine first grumbles quietly and then it never shuts up :hmpf:
    Lol my just starts of loud xD

ReputationRep:
    ouch- i hated that all that float business was confusing!!
    i dont mind it....much
    just deadly boring...

ReputationRep:
    Or even when I start uni, I mean i'd rather have a nice longterm relationship then because you never know what will happen relationship could be more after uni:p:
    Lol, uni is a good place to meet people or so i her xD Im hoping i will meet a nice boy there

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hugs: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    i dont mind it....much
    just deadly boring...
    i didnt like it :p: the forward passes and the backwards one!!!

i loved algorithims though, especially djistaras :love:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.