Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey Nutchopper...don't talk about half term...we haven't got one in my school
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey Brian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brian Wilson)
    :rofl:

*bangs head on wall*

sorry

hi :hello:
    Hello :wavey:

Hi shylock :hello: is that because you are at boarding school? If so that sucks

ReputationRep:
    hi

ReputationRep:
    hey nut, shy :hello: :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Hello :wavey:

Hi shylock :hello: is that because you are at boarding school? If so that sucks
    :wavey: no not all boarding schools...just mine!! :bawling: instead of a week,we get one day,when they feel like it..but we might not get any this term,i'm not sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commander V)
    hi
    hello :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    :wavey: no not all boarding schools...just mine!! :bawling: instead of a week,we get one day,when they feel like it..but we might not get any this term,i'm not sure
    Wow that is harsh, you should all complain :eek: I would xD You do get normal holidays like xmas, easter right?
    :hugs: I cant believe how evil that is xD
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wow that is harsh, you should all complain :eek: I would xD You do get normal holidays like xmas, easter right?
    :hugs: I cant believe how evil that is xD
    :hugs:
    yeh we get normal holidays but we have to be back before everyone else or leave before everyone else.our longest holiday is summer hols. about 2 months coz xmas is 2-3 weeks, then easter is like 2-3 weeks also.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:
    yeh we get normal holidays but we have to be back before everyone else or leave before everyone else.our longest holiday is summer hols. about 2 months coz xmas is 2-3 weeks, then easter is like 2-3 weeks also.
    Wow Not nice xD

ReputationRep:
    Lol i just sate two sainsburys choc chip cookies, i know feel sick xD
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    yah i know..esp summer..i missed my bf like crazy..ah well..we get excursions to places most weekends..and we can go off if we like so it's ok

ReputationRep:
    moo!:drama:

ReputationRep:
    yah i know..esp summer..i missed my bf like crazy..ah well..we get excursions to places most weekends..and we can go off if we like so it's ok
    Lolv i suppose that isnt too bad, you probably have no excuse not to do homework and stuff which has got to be an advantage xD Dont you ever get bored of school xD
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Lol i just sate two sainsburys choc chip cookies, i know feel sick xD
    aww sowwy i just ate the last of my chocolate digestives..i miss them already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commander V)
    moo!:drama:
    are you going to work in the zoo when your older? :confused: :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Lolv i suppose that isnt too bad, you probably have no excuse not to do homework and stuff which has got to be an advantage xD Dont you ever get bored of school xD
    yeah but like i said we go out friday nights, saturday and sunday so that's cool..we can't miss school as it's jusgt outside your window so that sucks lol but sometimes i do wish i was in a normal school lol

ReputationRep:
    aww sowwy i just ate the last of my chocolate digestives..i miss them already
    Lol they were very nice however xD

ReputationRep:
    yeah but like i said we go out friday nights, saturday and sunday so that's cool..we can't miss school as it's jusgt outside your window so that sucks lol but sometimes i do wish i was in a normal school lol
    Lol sometimes i wish i was in boarding school xD It sounds fun, but then again normal school is alright :p:

ReputationRep:
    hello people

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.