Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    I'm very well. THough a little annoyed, I got my first paycheque from work and it is about £60 less than I should be getting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    I'm very well. THough a little annoyed, I got my first paycheque from work and it is about £60 less than I should be getting!
    Thats not good have you complained or said anything?

ReputationRep:
    Well, the £145 I should have got for the 7 days work was about 85. I know I get national insurance taken off but that can't account for all that!
    I have work tomorrow and I will complain then but the finance guy is a bit of a ...pain and so it will be a little arduous.

ReputationRep:
    Well, the £145 I should have got for the 7 days work was about 85. I know I get national insurance taken off but that can't account for all that!
    I have work tomorrow and I will complain then but the finance guy is a bit of a ...pain and so it will be a little arduous.
    Hmm i dunno then, tell him and hopefully he will be helpful. Good luck is all i can say

ReputationRep:
    lol, he is a right tat, and I will take him to the papers or court. Nah,. I'm a decent guy, I'll persuade him to get on top of things. See yous.

ReputationRep:
    lol, he is a right tat, and I will take him to the papers or court. Nah,. I'm a decent guy, I'll persuade him to get on top of things. See yous.
    Lol you should do that xD

ReputationRep:
    Okay I am letting Lucas now know as Jack Twist post again in here. He has been told to curb his enthusiasm for an agruement or I will kick butt.

Enjoy Lucas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    Okay I am letting Lucas now know as Jack Twist post again in here. He has been told to curb his enthusiasm for an agruement or I will kick butt.

Enjoy Lucas
    w00t thanks Cindy, hopefully he will contain his errr.. well you know xD I cant think of the word :hmmm:

Hey again Lucas When you post that is

ReputationRep:
    hello dearest fellow penguins... how's life ?

ReputationRep:
    Hello Lifes good thanks Not many penguinites here at the moment, im all on my little lonesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Hello Lifes good thanks Not many penguinites here at the moment, im all on my little lonesome
    I'm lurking around :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Woot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    interesting... i'm finding excuses to procrastinate on my coursework

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolo)
    interesting... i'm finding excuses to procrastinate on my coursework
    Lol i dont have to go into school tomorrow Im going to a disable home for the day therefore get the day off, so no homework for me tonight

ReputationRep:
    hello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    hello
    Hello :wavey: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Lol to your siggy misst, teehar subbed him He can know see who repped, he has 3 red gems atm xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    :wavey:
    SC :hugs: How are you? I did my maths homework :party: And i only got one wrong xD Im so proud

ReputationRep:
    im good ta

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.