Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    oops my bad :ninja: :p:

how did that happen? :p:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...20#post3877620 there ya are a whole thread on it
    mmmm dinner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    My school was on fire today
    Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    I'm soooooooooooo happy :biggrin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    awww:hugs: good how come?

ReputationRep:
    feels happy for some strange osmosis reaction *yay!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolo)
    awww:hugs: good how come?

Because I found out this guy may like me, and I think he does he always looks at me and when his with his friends they always look up at me and smile at him I, may be reading the signals but I think he does hes really nice as well

ReputationRep:
    :mad: **screams** if im asked again what f***ing diet im on I'm gonna lose it :mad: :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

awwwwww tammy :hugs: you alright? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    lol hehe

I'm :bandit: and hehe

my maths teacher lost the test :toofunny: hehe she went to look for it and after 15 mins she came back looking lost, cos she left her file and the test at home but she wouldnt let us go :hmpf:

how was your day?
    :rofl: !! lucky, we still had to do the test :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    hey SC How are you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    :wavey:

awwwwww tammy :hugs: you alright? :hugs:

I'm sick and have to listen to a pile of *****es all day :bawling: on badness im taking chocolates into work tomorrow and offering them some......:evil: ruins their diets.....accusing me of being on one....cows :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    I'm sick and have to listen to a pile of *****es all day :bawling: on badness im taking chocolates into work tomorrow and offering them some......:evil: ruins their diets.....accusing me of being on one....cows :mad:

awww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    hey SC How are you :hugs:
    Heya LA :hugs:

im good thanks, had my maths test today :hmmm: went okayy-ish :s: it only was 6 questions but took me an hour to complete it :hmpf: have to wait for a week till the results :motz: :p: lol apart from that, im going out the the mosque tonight soon :p: how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    awwwwwwwww :hugs: don't take any notice of them :hugs: good plan on the choccy idea :bandit: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't diet......:mad: just cause i havent been dancing i dont need to eat as much :mad: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this has really bloody annoyed me bigstyle :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Heya LA :hugs:

im good thanks, had my maths test today :hmmm: went okayy-ish :s: it only was 6 questions but took me an hour to complete it :hmpf: have to wait for a week till the results :motz: :p: lol apart from that, im going out the the mosque tonight soon :p: how was your day?

I had a psychology test that I didn't revise for but I knew my stuff on it, i've had a pretty good day I found and figured out this guy may like me :p:.
    But I went to buy some clothes today and I thought I had enough money and I swear I did I must of dropped some, but when I got to the till I handed the money and was a pound short I was so embarassed and this old man behind me gave me a pound and I thought that was so kind of him bless him

ReputationRep:
    I had a psychology test that I didn't revise for but I knew my stuff on it, i've had a pretty good day I found and figured out this guy may like me :p:.
    But I went to buy some clothes today and I thought I had enough money and I swear I did I must of dropped some, but when I got to the till I handed the money and was a pound short I was so embarassed and this old man behind me gave me a pound and I thought that was so kind of him bless him

oooo go you! :p:
    awwwwwww thats so sweet @ the old man. I did that once, at the school canteen, i swear i had money but when i went to pay for my cookie (mmmmmmm :love: lol ) i had no money :eek: so no cookie lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im back Not for long however my dinner is nearly ready

ReputationRep:
    hey Nutchopper how are you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Im back Not for long however my dinner is nearly ready
    Heya NC :hugs: thanks for the rep hows you?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.