Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    If you remeber correctly, you promised me Europe.
    and if i remember correctly you wanted usa aswell! and when i gave that to you, you sold it on ebay ^o) :hmmm: :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I think he meant the candy verison of rock, ya know stick of rock.
    Lol i know :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Was it rock you called for Darth, here we go

Hehe
    not that rock :motz: i cant get that from my back yard :hmpf: :p: hehe thanks anyway, i'll let my sister taste it for me

ReputationRep:
    Errmm i dunno :ninja:
    lol, i dunno why i thought that :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    ouch!!! :eek:

in my class there was a group of guys, who only chose to do chemistry cos of the practicals. so when the teacher used to go for walkies they used to mix all the chemicals up and hope for an explosion :p: hehe but they got kicked out when the teacher realised what they were doing

that explains the reason you prefer biology :bandit: hehe, my only problem during experiments is that i cant read the darned instructions and end up doing the wrong thing :hmpf:
    Ouch indeed xD And they both happened with the same teacher, she didnt even notice :eek: She often wonders out and leaves us with ridiculously dangerous chemicals, which require a fume cupboard and shes like youll be fine as she leaves the room ^o)

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmm rock..

ReputationRep:
    not that rock :motz: i cant get that from my back yard :hmpf: :p: hehe thanks anyway, i'll let my sister taste it for me
    :p: Hehe xD

ReputationRep:
    Ouch indeed xD And they both happened with the same teacher, she didnt even notice :eek: She often wonders out and leaves us with ridiculously dangerous chemicals, which require a fume cupboard and shes like youll be fine as she leaves the room ^o)
    i dont know why chemistry teachers do that :hmpf: :p: i had two chem teachers last year, one didnt care what you did but as soon as you messed around he kicked you out of the class :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    i dont know why chemistry teachers do that :hmpf: :p: i had two chem teachers last year, one didnt care what you did but as soon as you messed around he kicked you out of the class :hmpf:
    Lol that isnt fair xD

ReputationRep:
    and if i remember correctly you wanted usa aswell! and when i gave that to you, you sold it on ebay ^o) :hmmm: :hmmm:

it didnt sale on ebay, its now on amazon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brian Wilson)
    mmmmmm rock..
    tis one nil to pool :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    it didnt sale on ebay, its now on amazon.
    :eek: :eek:

what makes you think that it'll sell on amazon?^o) ^o) :hmmm: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol that isnt fair xD
    well i actaully deserved getting kicked out at that time cos we were all having a water fight with the distilled water and i accidentlly squirted the teacher :ninja: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    well i actaully deserved getting kicked out at that time cos we were all having a water fight with the distilled water and i accidentlly squirted the teacher :ninja: :eek:
    Lol ok thats fair enough then xD

Anyways i have to go I am meeting my friend to go shopping I need to get a gas burner for my duke of edinburgh :p: I will see you all later

ReputationRep:
    tis one nil to pool :hmpf:
    i was only jokin about wigan btw :p: Their strikers are out arent they? :confused:

:rofl: i just watched my folded AK suited (3rd best starting hand on poker) get beat by A8 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek:

what makes you think that it'll sell on amazon?^o) ^o) :hmmm: :p:

where else can I sell it!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Lol ok thats fair enough then xD

Anyways i have to go I am meeting my friend to go shopping I need to get a gas burner for my duke of edinburgh :p: I will see you all later
    :hmpf: stupid teacher!!

cya :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brian Wilson)
    i was only jokin about wigan btw :p: Their strikers are out arent they? :confused:

:rofl: i just watched my folded AK suited (3rd best starting hand on poker) get beat by A8 :rofl:
    i wasnt meh i really 'dislike' pool :p: hehe. yep i think there strikers are injured and camara isnt back yet from african nations cup.

*nods head in understanding* :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    where else can I sell it!:confused:
    keep it dammit :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    keep it dammit :hmpf:
    yeah maybe, I could always start a war against you! then I will control the world. lol

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.