Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    I cant remember it before they were divorced, they split when i was 4. I am know 16 and havent seen my dayd since So i dont rememeber
    awwww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolo)
    hehe :toofunny: lets just say i didn't quite want my mom to see my username OR to ever open that page, since most girls who IM me start with something like "hey sexy" "hey you slut" "tsupp you sexy beast" etc :rolleyes: its terrible when parents take everything literally :rolleyes:
    hahahaha!!!!!!!! nah my daddy would tell my mammy that.....and I wouldn't live it down for weeks......but its all good fun like!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I cant remember it before they were divorced, they split when i was 4. I am know 16 and havent seen my dayd since So i dont rememeber
    :hugs: I'm sorry........

like my parents got divorced then found the love again that they shared and got back together - it wasn't for us kids but it was for them they realised that they were meant to be together it was worse when they were apart

ReputationRep:
    awwww :hugs:
    Its alright, im kinda used to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    hahahaha!!!!!!!! nah my daddy would tell my mammy that.....and I wouldn't live it down for weeks......but its all good fun like!!!!!!!!
    hehe indeed, you should have seen her expression when my ex IMed me "Hi backstabbing male whore, how are you? hopefully choking on your own bile for not finding any1 as good in bed as I am" :rolleyes: thats y you dont let ppl get near your PC and y its never wise to memorize your password on the PC (which now i don't)

ReputationRep:
    Its alright, im kinda used to it
    same here :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I'm sorry........

like my parents got divorced then found the love again that they shared and got back together - it wasn't for us kids but it was for them they realised that they were meant to be together it was worse when they were apart
    Awww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    same here :hugs:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    *starts hug fest* :hugs::hugs::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    hehe indeed, you should have seen her expression when my ex IMed me "Hi backstabbing male whore, how are you? hopefully choking on your own bile for not finding any1 as good in bed as I am" :rolleyes: thats y you dont let ppl get near your PC and y its never wise to memorize your password on the PC (which now i don't)
    :rofl: hahahahah how lovely.........lets hope she didnt think you were a virgin before that message.......:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    *starts hug fest* :hugs::hugs::hugs:
    w00t :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: hahahahah how lovely.........lets hope she didnt think you were a virgin before that message.......:rofl:
    well i don't discuss sex with my mom, but she sort of assumed it i guess (or else she is thicker than a wall, given that i would "stay at a friend's place" almost every weekend :rolleyes: ) still awkward moment though, but quite funny :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    btw, isn't it difficult to type your username every time you log in? just curious :p: i never find the right keys

ReputationRep:
    w00t :hugs: :hugs:
    :hugs::hugs::hugs::love:

ReputationRep:
    btw, isn't it difficult to type your username every time you log in? just curious :p: i never find the right keys
    Yeh i always wondered that xD Unless it is like copied in word

ReputationRep:
    lol i keep the continuous log on and also i'm quite used to typing my username cause its my first name....:rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol i keep the continuous log on and also i'm quite used to typing my username cause its my first name....:rolleyes: :p:
    Lol fair nuff xD

ReputationRep:
    well i don't discuss sex with my mom, but she sort of assumed it i guess (or else she is thicker than a wall, given that i would "stay at a friend's place" almost every weekend :rolleyes: ) still awkward moment though, but quite funny :toofunny:
    friends place.....:rofl: now thats the best excuse ive heard in ages.......:rofl: id just be like 'yes a ha im going till the mans house you get a bit of the you know.....' like but its only a joke :p:

ReputationRep:
    oooooh ok it's a pretty name, even though i have trouble pronouncing it

ReputationRep:
    lol i would definatly have trouble prononcing it xD But yeh its a very nice name

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.