The Student Room Group
Tomásíona - Mháire
:rofl: you really are a crazy ****er :p:

yepp :wink: and you figured me out in less than 2 hours :eek: either you're a genius or im predictable (i'll choose the first one because i would hate to be predictable :eek: )

cya xxx
nicolo
yepp :wink: and you figured me out in less than 2 hours :eek: either you're a genius or im predictable (i'll choose the first one because i would hate to be predictable :eek: )

cya xxx

:biggrin: I'm a genius - never doubt that :wink: :wink:
nicolo

cya xxx

bye
xxx
:wavey:
hello my lovelies :biggrin: me is back
Jack Twist
bye
xxx

*baaack :biggrin: :hugs:
SketchyCanvas

:wavey: hows you? :hugs:
SketchyCanvas
hey :wavey: hows you? :smile:

hey nicolo :smile: hows you too? :p:
Tomásíona - Mháire
:wavey: hows you? :hugs:

Heya Tammy :hugs: im good thanks, just a lazy sunday afternoon :sleep: :p: you? :smile:
nicolo

:wavey: hello!!!!!!!
darth_vader05

Heya Darth :wavey: :smile: havent spoken to you for a while :hmmm: :p:

im good thanks, still hasnt hit me that its half term :p: but got loaddsss of work including biology coursework which i havent started any of it :rolleyes: :p: you? :smile:
nicolo

heya nicolo :hugs: hows you? :smile:
darth_vader05

heya :biggrin: pretty good, gonna have to log off & work but not right now :p: day has been rather plain, and im just 3 points off my next gem so i guess i'm pretty impatient lol :p:
SketchyCanvas
Heya Tammy :hugs: im good thanks, just a lazy sunday afternoon :sleep: :p: you? :smile:

same lol!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
Heya Darth :wavey: :smile: havent spoken to you for a while :hmmm: :p:

im good thanks, still hasnt hit me that its half term :p: but got loaddsss of work including biology coursework which i havent started any of it :rolleyes: :p: you? :smile:
i know, its all your fault :hmmm::hmmm: :p:

:hmpf: i've still got a week left for college!! am trying to finish my hw :frown:

have you bought the liver yet?:cool:
SketchyCanvas
heya nicolo :hugs: hows you? :smile:

:hugs: good thanx ^_^ u?
nicolo
heya :biggrin: pretty good, gonna have to log off & work but not right now :p: day has been rather plain, and im just 3 points off my next gem so i guess i'm pretty impatient lol :p:
i came online before but had to log of, but im not gonna log of now :p: the blimmin work can wait! how do you know how many points you need???
darth_vader05
have you bought the liver yet?:cool:

:puke:
Tomásíona - Mháire
hey :smile: hows you? :smile:
Tomásíona - Mháire

hehe, the best day :bandit: :p:

Latest