The Student Room Group
Reply 37780
darth_vader05
so hows everyone's day been? :smile:

Good thanks :smile: How was yours?

Lol shylock i am really not xD I am currently sitting here eating a bag of wine gums, mind you i havent eaten at all today :eek: I suppose i am compared to my friends but im not super fit.
Reply 37781
moo!
hey CV :hugs:
Reply 37783
Commander V
moo!

Hey hey CV :smile: How are you today?
Reply 37784
dum de dum
Shylock
ok thanks darth u?
*yawns*

i'm tired :sleep: :ninja: :p: how was your day? :smile:
Reply 37786
LPK
dum de dum

How did i know you would do that eventually xD
hey LPK...i like your intro *tips hat*
my day's been ok thanks darth,cold but ok i guess.
Nutchopper
Good thanks :smile: How was yours?

Lol shylock i am really not xD I am currently sitting here eating a bag of wine gums, mind you i havent eaten at all today :eek: I suppose i am compared to my friends but im not super fit.
it was kinda quiet today, cos one of my mates wasnt here :hmpf:

but i got peeved of in chemistry, cos the blimmin teacher totally ignored me when i had my hand up for 10 mins :motz:
LPK
dum de dum
^o) ^o)

hey CV :wavey: baaaa :p:
Reply 37791
darth_vader05
it was kinda quiet today, cos one of my mates wasnt here :hmpf:

but i got peeved of in chemistry, cos the blimmin teacher totally ignored me when i had my hand up for 10 mins :motz:

Awww i would have started screaming at them xD Arent you on half term yet?
Shylock
my day's been ok thanks darth,cold but ok i guess.
it wasnt cold up north today, but it was boring weather :hmpf: its been a typical monday morning :hmpf:
Reply 37793
Nutchopper
Hey hey CV :smile: How are you today?

confused:confused:
Reply 37794
Commander V
confused:confused:

Awww any reason?
Nutchopper
Awww i would have started screaming at them xD Arent you on half term yet?
trust me i screamed the classroom down, but she was helping a muppet and his muppet friend!!! :vmad: 10 blimmin minutes, and all i was going to ask her was what did i have to do!!!

i did erm.... throw a big hissy fit and not do any more questions but she realised :p:
aww sowwy darth :hugs:
Reply 37797
darth_vader05
trust me i screamed the classroom down, but she was helping a muppet and his muppet friend!!! :vmad: 10 blimmin minutes, and all i was going to ask her was what did i have to do!!!

i did erm.... throw a big hissy fit and not do any more questions but she realised :p:

Aww that sucks, i would have been jumping up and down throwing things at her xD Thinking about it my chemistry teacher is very similar to that, she never listens :eek:
Reply 37798
Nutchopper
Awww any reason?

umm nothing really worth mentioning:frown:
Nutchopper
Aww that sucks, i would have been jumping up and down throwing things at her xD Thinking about it my chemistry teacher is very similar to that, she never listens :eek:
i was sitting there fuming and muttering all sorts of things at her hehe :p: she was at the back of the class, and cos it was kinda noisy i dont think she heard me..... or she was ignoring me :evil: :motz: meh forget it!!! its winding me up again :biggrin:

Latest