The Student Room Group
I hate it when it goes down like that, I get withdrawal symptoms and my head hurts :frown:

Hi Jack :biggrin:
hehe, oh well, its back now. Hello Nightowl, hows you?
I be fine, now thank! You?
Nightowl
I be fine, now thank! You?

excellent, my work sent me home early:biggrin:
:O Excellent! why?
Nightowl
:O Excellent! why?

hehe, I dunno. I guess it had something to do with the "swimming pool" I made in the Staff room, tis not my fault I have never used a Mop before:biggrin:
Oh so it was a naughty boy sending home rather than a "Dont bother" kind of thing :hmmm:
Nightowl
Oh so it was a naughty boy sending home rather than a "Dont bother" kind of thing :hmmm:

abit of both, I think they finally getting sick of me being naughty:biggrin:
yo!! :itsme:
yourjoyismylow
yo!! :itsme:

yo-yo :biggrin:
Reply 39410
Hey everyone, i just got back from my silver doe :smile: For the last 3 days i have been walking 30 miles through crap covered fields :eek:, sleeping under canvas and waking up freezing, and obviously missing you guys :smile: But i am back :smile: Woot, i missed you lot :smile:
Nutchopper
Hey everyone, i just got back from my silver doe :smile: For the last 3 days i have been walking 30 miles through crap covered fields :eek:, sleeping under canvas and waking up freezing, and obviously missing you guys :smile: But i am back :smile: Woot, i missed you lot :smile:

I didnt think you were back till Sunday, did you enjoy it?

welcome back :hugs:
Reply 39412
Jack Twist
I didnt think you were back till Sunday, did you enjoy it?

welcome back :hugs:

We were meant to be back late saturday evening, ie 9pm :eek: I didnt expect to be on till tomorrow, i wont be on for long however as i am about to have a hot meal then im off to sleep, i havent had any sleep since wednesday night :motz: Everytimne i got to sleep someone started snorning, a military jet flew over or a car went past :mad: Hence not much sleep xD
Lol i just realised i never answered your question, it was excellent :smile: I had the best time i have had for ages, i dont think i have laughed so much in ages :smile: Carrying the big heavy bag and walking so far seemed worth it :smile: I have so many random cuts and bruises everywhere only one blister though :biggrin:
wow nutchopper :eek:
Nutchopper
We were meant to be back late saturday evening, ie 9pm :eek; I didnt expect to be on till tomorrow, i wont be on for long however as i am about to have a hot meal then im off to sleep, i havent had any sleep since wednesday night :motz: Everytimne i got to sleep someone started snorning, a military jet flew over or a car went past :mad: Hence not much sleep xD

oh right, well at least tis over now:biggrin:
Reply 39415
Jack Twist
oh right, well at least tis over now:biggrin:

True, but i could still go and do it again tomorrow :eek: I have so many random aches though xD My feet feel like they are weighed down with cement they are so tired :redface:
Reply 39416
yourjoyismylow
wow nutchopper :eek:

Indeed :cool:
Nutchopper
True, but i could still go and do it again tomorrow :eek: I have so many random aches though xD My feet feel like they are weighed down with cement they are so tired :redface:

hehe, you should go to bed:biggrin: anways im off, be back later!! and you never know...............:biggrin:
Reply 39418
Jack Twist
hehe, you should go to bed:biggrin: anways im off, be back later!! and you never know...............:biggrin:

Lol i will go to bed after i have had dinner :eek: I have hardly eaten anything cept chocolate, i am dying for a homecooked meal :smile: I will hopefully see you later, if im not asleep if not ill see you tomorrow :smile:

Latest