Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when it goes down like that, I get withdrawal symptoms and my head hurts

Hi Jack

ReputationRep:
    hehe, oh well, its back now. Hello Nightowl, hows you?

ReputationRep:
    I be fine, now thank! You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    I be fine, now thank! You?

excellent, my work sent me home early

ReputationRep:
    :O Excellent! why?

ReputationRep:
    :O Excellent! why?

hehe, I dunno. I guess it had something to do with the "swimming pool" I made in the Staff room, tis not my fault I have never used a Mop before

ReputationRep:
    Oh so it was a naughty boy sending home rather than a "Dont bother" kind of thing :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Oh so it was a naughty boy sending home rather than a "Dont bother" kind of thing :hmmm:
    abit of both, I think they finally getting sick of me being naughty

yo!! :itsme:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    yo!! :itsme:
    yo-yo

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, i just got back from my silver doe For the last 3 days i have been walking 30 miles through crap covered fields :eek:, sleeping under canvas and waking up freezing, and obviously missing you guys But i am back Woot, i missed you lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Hey everyone, i just got back from my silver doe For the last 3 days i have been walking 30 miles through crap covered fields :eek:, sleeping under canvas and waking up freezing, and obviously missing you guys But i am back Woot, i missed you lot
    I didnt think you were back till Sunday, did you enjoy it?

welcome back :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    I didnt think you were back till Sunday, did you enjoy it?

welcome back :hugs:
    We were meant to be back late saturday evening, ie 9pm :eek: I didnt expect to be on till tomorrow, i wont be on for long however as i am about to have a hot meal then im off to sleep, i havent had any sleep since wednesday night :motz: Everytimne i got to sleep someone started snorning, a military jet flew over or a car went past :mad: Hence not much sleep xD
    Lol i just realised i never answered your question, it was excellent I had the best time i have had for ages, i dont think i have laughed so much in ages Carrying the big heavy bag and walking so far seemed worth it I have so many random cuts and bruises everywhere only one blister though

wow nutchopper :eek:

ReputationRep:
    We were meant to be back late saturday evening, ie 9pm :eek; I didnt expect to be on till tomorrow, i wont be on for long however as i am about to have a hot meal then im off to sleep, i havent had any sleep since wednesday night :motz: Everytimne i got to sleep someone started snorning, a military jet flew over or a car went past :mad: Hence not much sleep xD

oh right, well at least tis over now

ReputationRep:
    oh right, well at least tis over now
    True, but i could still go and do it again tomorrow :eek: I have so many random aches though xD My feet feel like they are weighed down with cement they are so tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourjoyismylow)
    wow nutchopper :eek:
    Indeed :cool:

ReputationRep:
    True, but i could still go and do it again tomorrow :eek: I have so many random aches though xD My feet feel like they are weighed down with cement they are so tired

hehe, you should go to bed anways im off, be back later!! and you never know...............

ReputationRep:
    hehe, you should go to bed anways im off, be back later!! and you never know...............
    Lol i will go to bed after i have had dinner :eek: I have hardly eaten anything cept chocolate, i am dying for a homecooked meal I will hopefully see you later, if im not asleep if not ill see you tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.