The Student Room Group
LPK
Current Reputation Power: 256

:cool:

i thought 2 gold gems meant 20 000 rep :confused: i thought you were in your 300s...

i don't believe you! rep me to prove it! :tongue: *realizes that it could mean -128 rep* *eeek never mind :tongue:*
The Centipe
I'm only 20 :motz:

haha i need 12 xtra rep points to get to 24 :rolleyes:
then 100 to my 1st shineeeeeey ^_^
lettherainfalldown
haha i need 12 xtra rep points to get to 24 :rolleyes:
then 100 to my 1st shineeeeeey ^_^

Oh, how conveniant. My mere 20 rep would be just enough to get you that elusive gem!

Well you're not getting it :p: :biggrin:
:wavey: hey everyone :smile:
Reply 40504
Hey everyone :smile: I just got back from meeting MR_JR :smile: I am know here to join you lot :biggrin: So how has everyones day been i only have one more day at school :biggrin: I get friday off :p: Then its the weekend :party:
Reply 40505
ya SC :wavey: Did you have a nice day?
Nutchopper
Hey everyone :smile: I just got back from meeting MR_JR :smile: I am know here to join you lot :biggrin: So how has everyones day been i only have one more day at school :biggrin: I get friday off :p: Then its the weekend :party:

Heya NC :hugs: oo did you meet MR_JR in person? :smile:

lol lucky :hmpf: :p: i still have to wait till friday :p:
Nutchopper
ya SC :wavey: Did you have a nice day?

:wavey: :biggrin: tirrring :eek: after having a lazy week off from the half term and then going back today, sheeesh i was so tired and worn out! :p: lol

My dad was gooood overall :biggrin: had to hand in the begining of my biolgy coursework but i couldn't finish it so was panicing until when i came to my lesson, my teacher wasn't in :biggrin: and instead had a reallly nice substitunt who helped me in my coursework :biggrin:
Reply 40508
SketchyCanvas
Heya NC :hugs: oo did you meet MR_JR in person? :smile:

lol lucky :hmpf: :p: i still have to wait till friday :p:

I did indeed :smile: H egoes to my school we never realised until the google map appareaed xD We met and then went to starbucks for a drink. As we were walking to starbucks some really eledery women walked past and said to a younger women "Excuse me, is it wednesday today?" causing me and jamie (MR_JR) to crack up xD Hes a very nice person :smile:
Reply 40509
SketchyCanvas
:wavey: :biggrin: tirrring :eek: after having a lazy week off from the half term and then going back today, sheeesh i was so tired and worn out! :p: lol

My dad was gooood overall :biggrin: had to hand in the begining of my biolgy coursework but i couldn't finish it so was panicing until when i came to my lesson, my teacher wasn't in :biggrin: and instead had a reallly nice substitunt who helped me in my coursework :biggrin:

Lol that isnt fair xD My bio teavcher finally marked my first draft i did ok. I just need to change some stuff, but i will do that whe i can be assed xD
Nutchopper
I did indeed :smile: H egoes to my school we never realised until the google map appareaed xD We met and then went to starbucks for a drink. As we were walking to starbucks some really eledery women walked past and said to a younger women "Excuse me, is it wednesday today?" causing me and jamie (MR_JR) to crack up xD Hes a very nice person :smile:

Lol! ooo thats cool :biggrin: one person once emailed me saying he goes to my 6th Form and has the same chemistry teachers...etc as me, which freaked me out first :p: so i replied and he still hasnt replied back after a couple of months lol
Nutchopper
Lol that isnt fair xD My bio teavcher finally marked my first draft i did ok. I just need to change some stuff, but i will do that whe i can be assed xD

lol but now i have until tomorow morning to finish the planning off :p: and i still have to think of a Hypothesis:p:
Reply 40512
SketchyCanvas
Lol! ooo thats cool :biggrin: one person once emailed me saying he goes to my 6th Form and has the same chemistry teachers...etc as me, which freaked me out first :p: so i replied and he still hasnt replied back after a couple of months lol

Lol thats a bit weird xD I was so shocked when we realised we went to the same school xD Hes in the year above me :smile:
Reply 40513
SketchyCanvas
lol but now i have until tomorow morning to finish the planning off :p: and i still have to think of a Hypothesis:p:

Lol least you had an extension :smile:
Nutchopper
Lol thats a bit weird xD I was so shocked when we realised we went to the same school xD Hes in the year above me :smile:

Lol whats the tsr map thing again? :p:
Nutchopper
Lol least you had an extension :smile:

Lol yeah :smile: but my teacher is terrible lol she doesn't explain it to you about the coursework and how your'll carry out the method, so half the class today didn't even finish it either :p:
Reply 40516
SketchyCanvas
Lol whats the tsr map thing again? :p:

Top bar click on map :smile: Its a map of the world which members have pinned little things on to show where they live :smile:
Reply 40517
SketchyCanvas
Lol yeah :smile: but my teacher is terrible lol she doesn't explain it to you about the coursework and how your'll carry out the method, so half the class today didn't even finish it either :p:

Lol my teacher us terrible aswell, he will ramble on and then when you ask a question he says 'thats beside the point, can we stick to it please' And im like wtf ^o) :wtf?:
Nutchopper
Top bar click on map :smile: Its a map of the world which members have pinned little things on to show where they live :smile:

ooo thanks :smile:
Reply 40519
raaaar!

Latest