Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Centipe)
    Yeh, theyre hangin round the playground tonight...:listen: we should go round there and :listen: them with our handbags!....well ive got an allsports bag will that do :listen:

And and about this room 22... :listen::listen::listen::listen::listen::listen: :listen::listen::listen: :eek: :eek: :eek: its big news! i was like omg!

im out of ****

oh wait there's a bit left on that stump on the floor
    want seconds babes then? **gives half of a fag** like room 22 is sooooooo ****gish!!!!! you just have to :listen: and its like woahhhhhh!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    he has :listen:
    he so does! :listen:

(anyone else done ctrl+c on ":listen:"? )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomásíona - Mháire)
    :eek: that is soooooo not true like i just :listen: and it felt good like but she was worse, she :listen: which i thought ..... tramp!!!!! but like she also :listen: **takes another drag** see what i mean?
    its not true, I swear that :listen: she was :listen: a tramp, I think she more of a :listen: yeah I see what you mean

ReputationRep:
    its not true, I swear that :listen: she was :listen: a tramp, I think she more of a :listen: yeah I see what you mean
    :eek: no way!!!! she told me :listen: and like i was feelin it but she wanted :listen:......so see what i mean like yeah shes a :listen: but not my fault she loves the :listen:

ReputationRep:
    want seconds babes then? **gives half of a fag**
    ah cheers dollz

ReputationRep:
    ah cheers dollz
    no probs!!!!! here need ne more to get through the day?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: no way!!!! she told me :listen: and like i was feelin it but she wanted :listen:......so see what i mean like yeah shes a :listen: but not my fault she loves the :listen:

who her, I swear she loved :listen: since her return from prision, shes been :listen: with a shoe.

ReputationRep:
    ah cheers dollz

here try some of this stuff, it will make you feel like :listen: and you will :listen: so everyone will think you really hard.

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    who her, I swear she loved :listen: since her return from prision, shes been :listen: with a shoe.

:eek: like no way!!!!!! but i heard that :listen: **and makes you sit down** like this is the way she went on like i was soooooooooooooo shocked - **does whatever** like :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threeway)
    :hello:
    are you a *****?

ReputationRep:
    no probs!!!!! here need ne more to get through the day?
    nah im ok ill just nick em off lucas when hes not lookin

and lucas, i heard from shelleh that powder makes you :listen:!!! serious!!
    not good :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: like no way!!!!!! but i heard that :listen: **and makes you sit down** like this is the way she went on like i was soooooooooooooo shocked - **does whatever** like :eek:

OMG Freeking god I thought she did this :listen: ya know like this *does actions* and then she goes :listen: the teacher was well takin photos.

ReputationRep:

:eek: you were talkin to shelleh like listen to this :listen: so thats why shelleh is a tramp like ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    OMG Freeking god I thought she did this :listen: ya know like this *does actions* and then she goes :listen: the teacher was well takin photos.
    :eek: photos i heard it was more like :listen:............mickey mouse!!!!!! but like you gotta know dat :listen: shes soooooo dead like next week!

ReputationRep:

nick lol.:rolleyes:

I thought you were just like touching me up coz :listen: she is such a liar. Feel free to take as much as you want, just :listen: because they make you die.

Shell is a :listen: she was caught with a :listen: she blamed it on a raccon. so dont take her advice

ReputationRep:
    :eek: you were talkin to shelleh like listen to this :listen: so thats why shelleh is a tramp like ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy
    ohh my woorrrrd :mad: im gonna get her

ReputationRep:
    :eek: photos i heard it was more like :listen:............mickey mouse!!!!!! but like you gotta know dat :listen: shes soooooo dead like next week!
    mickey mouse is looked more like :listen: that what her mum said but she also :listen: on ebay.

ReputationRep:
    ohh my woorrrrd :mad: im gonna get her
    like yeah you sooo didnt know that like sure she was caught :listen:...................... with a coke bottle! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    mickey mouse is looked more like :listen: that what her mum said but she also :listen: on ebay.
    but mickey did......... :listen: she like soooo didnt but she also :listen: .......to chantelle!!!!!!! like wtf has chantelle done :mad:!!!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.