The Student Room Group
Jack Twist
my friends party, is gonna be soooo fun, its fancy dress, im not sure either to take my cowboy stuff or my work uniform as my costume. If I take my work uniform, I wont need to come back home:wink:

work uniform? where d'ya work?
Shylock
omg nick! *drools and faints*

hahahaa :hugs: :love: :kiss: :love:
lettherainfalldown
ok last 3 pics :rolleyes: i must be drunk

I love your neck. :biggrin:
lettherainfalldown
work uniform? where d'ya work?

garden centre. If I went out with it, I would have my name badge on, which would be good craic. Its a lovely shade of green:rolleyes:
Jack Twist
I love your neck. :biggrin:

:eek: *checks for something terrible on the neck*
Jack Twist
my friends party, is gonna be soooo fun, its fancy dress, im not sure either to take my cowboy stuff or my work uniform as my costume. If I take my work uniform, I wont need to come back home:wink:

you could take your cowboy stuff to work with you and change then go to the party
Shylock
aww :hugs: i got the day off,half term :smile:

SketchyCanvas

i know but it's only one day :frown:
lettherainfalldown
:eek: *checks for something terrible on the neck*

no. it really was just a nice neck.
Shylock
you could take your cowboy stuff to work with you and change then go to the party

yeah but I can barely keep my wallet in my pockets, let alone having a bag carrying around with me, her party is at a club:biggrin:
lettherainfalldown
hahahaa :hugs: :love: :kiss: :love:

:hugs::kiss::love:
Jack Twist
no. it really was just a nice neck.

ok :p: **** I NEED TO WORK
Jack Twist
yeah but I can barely keep my wallet in my pockets, let alone having a bag carrying around with me, her party is at a club:biggrin:

ahh..but you'll be sweaty and everything..*images sweaty guy and drools*...i must be horny...
Jack Twist

go with a cowboy hat, a thong, a sign on your back "insert notes here" (+ arrow pointing downwards* and nothing else :biggrin:
Shylock
ahh..but you'll be sweaty and everything..*images sweaty guy and drools*...i must be horny...[/QUOTE]

hahaha :rofl: ok :love:
Shylock
ahh..but you'll be sweaty and everything..*images sweaty guy and drools*...i must be horny...

sweaty :puke: I better not be :puke:
not horrible sweating jack :rolleyes: like glistening body sweaty...
Jack Twist
sweaty :puke: I better not be :puke:

like glistenign body sweaty not sweaty sweaty :rolleyes:
takes nude pic :eek:
*takes another one* :eek: :eek:

Latest