Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    Saiyaa :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:blush: awwww loving the hugs! How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Heya everyone :hugs: How are you all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Saiyaa :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:blush: awwww loving the hugs! How are you?
    awww, i'm ok thanks u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Heya everyone :hugs: How are you all?

NC :hugs: havent spoken to you for a while :hmmm: :p: how you been?

ReputationRep:
    NC :hugs: havent spoken to you for a while :hmmm: :p: how you been?
    Heya im good thanks :hugs: You? I know we havent spoken in ages :eek: I have just been too busy like this weeked i spent around 30 mins at home except sleeping xD And then i got screamed at for not doing my maths homework ^o) Although no one to be fair told me it was homework xD Im a bit cold at the moment my heating hasnmt been working since last tuesday xD They came and fixed it then it broke the next day xD So how have you been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    awww, i'm ok thanks u?
    me good thanks freezing cold but all good lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    dum de dum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    dum de dum

^o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    dum de dum
    Heya LPK How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Heya im good thanks :hugs: You? I know we havent spoken in ages :eek: I have just been too busy like this weeked i spent around 30 mins at home except sleeping xD And then i got screamed at for not doing my maths homework ^o) Although no one to be fair told me it was homework xD Im a bit cold at the moment my heating hasnmt been working since last tuesday xD They came and fixed it then it broke the next day xD So how have you been?
    lol :p: :hugs: hehe i have loadsa maths work to do by this week and havent started it yet .. :flute: :p: Its freeezing in my house too, the heatings are working but the room im in atm, we have these thick curtains over glass doors to keep away the draft and last night they broke so the whole room is freezing :hmpf: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    ^o)
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    dum de dum
    :hmmm: :p: heya LPK :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    lol :p: :hugs: hehe i have loadsa maths work to do by this week and havent started it yet .. :flute: :p: Its freeezing in my house too, the heatings are working but the room im in atm, we have these thick curtains over glass doors to keep away the draft and last night they broke so the whole room is freezing :hmpf: lol
    Lol maths homework sucks :eek: I have loads in for tomorrow and its too cold to bother, but i musr start it later Lol im glad im not the only one with a cold house.

Ill be back in 5 minutes, just need to go and clean out my guineapigs ^o) :hmmm: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:
    :wavey: alrite love?

ReputationRep:
    Lol maths homework sucks :eek: I have loads in for tomorrow and its too cold to bother, but i musr start it later Lol im glad im not the only one with a cold house.

Ill be back in 5 minutes, just need to go and clean out my guineapigs ^o) :hmmm: :eek:
    Lol tell me about it :hmpf: im wering my dad coat to keep me warm :p:

lol!! awww how many guineapigs you have?

ReputationRep:
    Heya LPK How are you?
    I'm ok, u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    :wavey: alrite love?
    Im good thanks Lol SC i am wearing like 6 layers xD And i have two guineapigs, one of them isnt eating so i have to syringe feed her and if she doesnt put on weight by 2 weeks last saturday she will havw to be put down :bawling:

And heya LPK Im good thanks

ReputationRep:
    aawwwwww :hugs: i had to do that with my cat once as well, awwwww don't worry, keep syringe feeding her daily with plenty of water and she'll be better in no time :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    aawwwwww :hugs: i had to do that with my cat once as well, awwwww don't worry, keep syringe feeding her daily with plenty of water and she'll be better in no time :hugs:
    Hopefully, she has already been skinny but never this skinny :eek: I got her to eat some grass today Took a lot of effort though But yeh she should get better

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully, she has already been skinny but never this skinny :eek: I got her to eat some grass today Took a lot of effort though But yeh she should get better
    aww hopefully

i gtg, take care all :ciao: :hugs:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.