Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :hmmm: i'll think about it :p:
    i aint gonna beg :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    i aint gonna beg :rolleyes: :p:
    hehe i didnt ask you to :eviltongue: :p:

sorry for long reply, switched computers :hmmm: so how have you been?

ReputationRep:
    hey

ReputationRep:
    wow!! full marks in M1!!! its the opposite for me- i get more marks in pure maths and less in mechanics

M2 is better than M1 but i dont do physics so sometimes i am clueless as to what to do! what A levels did you do?
    Hey :hello:

yes full marks in M1 ... and M2 for that matter.. and P1. But then as I said I did physics so was fairly easy. I admit I prefer pure also, but I just didn't get as high a mark in it.

A levels I did Maths, physics, chem and geog + taught myself some further maths (most of P4, 5 and 6).

But yes... I should be doing optics which my tutor has rather meanly set after I thought I had done for the term

ReputationRep:
    i got a U in M1, probs a U this time round too

ReputationRep:
    hehe i didnt ask you to :eviltongue: :p:

sorry for long reply, switched computers :hmmm: so how have you been?
    im ok darth lipstick u?

ReputationRep:
    Heya everyone, hows everyone ? Cant stop long. Supposed to be somewhere in 30 mins, currently waiting for oven to wamr up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Hey :hello:

yes full marks in M1 ... and M2 for that matter.. and P1. But then as I said I did physics so was fairly easy. I admit I prefer pure also, but I just didn't get as high a mark in it.

A levels I did Maths, physics, chem and geog + taught myself some further maths (most of P4, 5 and 6).

But yes... I should be doing optics which my tutor has rather meanly set after I thought I had done for the term
    hey

wow, i've got an idea :idea: you can sit my M1 and M2 exams :p: :cool: i think its my hate for physics that ensures that i dont do well in M1/M2

i dont know why, but i enjoy pure maths- so i work harder at it, whereas its the opposite for mechanics.

you did 4 A levels :eek: wow, and im guessing your fav. one was physics :p: did you sit any further maths exams then?

optics?:confused:

rdyt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    i got a U in M1, probs a U this time round too
    hey dont worry you probably did better in your resit

i dont think that im going to get my results tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    im ok darth lipstick u?
    lol :p: im good thanks. had a good day in college today.

*kicks* :flute: :p: hehe so which GCSE's are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    hey dont worry you probably did better in your resit

i dont think that im going to get my results tomorrow
    nah, i seriously got another U :p:

but an A in C2 and a C at best in C3

so all is not too bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Heya everyone, hows everyone ? Cant stop long. Supposed to be somewhere in 30 mins, currently waiting for oven to wamr up
    hey :wavey: how are you?

im good thanks

ReputationRep:
    nah, i seriously got another U :p:

but an A in C2 and a C at best in C3

so all is not too bad.
    hehe we'll see tomorow :p:

meh, i'm really annoyed cos i'll be getting my results next thursday

good luck :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    hey

wow, i've got an idea :idea: you can sit my M1 and M2 exams :p: :cool: i think its my hate for physics that ensures that i dont do well in M1/M2

i dont know why, but i enjoy pure maths- so i work harder at it, whereas its the opposite for mechanics.

you did 4 A levels :eek: wow, and im guessing your fav. one was physics :p: did you sit any further maths exams then?

optics?:confused:

rdyt
    Its ok... I'll pass thanks all the same :p: much as I'd like to go back to A-level maths. And no maths was my favourite subject. I'm a mathematician at heart, its what I've always been good at (my A-level maths mark was higher than my A-level physics). At degree though physics pretty much is maths.

I didn't sit them no, I just learnt them as they come in very useful for uni. Not doing them is a big hinderence.

Optics is a part of physics... lenses and diffraction, reflection etc etc ... which I am now going to get on with so will talk to you later :hello:

Edit: and Steve you'll be fine... have some confidence

ReputationRep:
    hey :wavey: how are you?

im good thanks
    Im also good. Bit tired but mehm what can you do

ReputationRep:
    hehe we'll see tomorow :p:

meh, i'm really annoyed cos i'll be getting my results next thursday

good luck :hugs:
    aww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Its ok... I'll pass thanks all the same :p: much as I'd like to go back to A-level maths. And no maths was my favourite subject. I'm a mathematician at heart, its what I've always been good at (my A-level maths mark was higher than my A-level physics). At degree though physics pretty much is maths.

I didn't sit them no, I just learnt them as they come in very useful for uni. Not doing them is a big hinderence.

Optics is a part of physics... lenses and diffraction, reflection etc etc ... which I am now going to get on with so will talk to you later :hello:
    i'll give you some cookies!!! :evil: hehe woo its my fav subject aswell :five: although chemistry is competing for the top spot :ninja:

why do i like it when someone says that they're a mathematician at heart maybe its cos when people see me doing maths in the library they run in the other direction!!

was it easy learning them on your own?? i cant do that for some reason- i tried learning M2 in the summer holidays, but just couldnt

lenses.... reflection :afraid: :eek: i think tis best for my health if them words aint mentioned again :p:

cya :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Im also good. Bit tired but mehm what can you do
    just think- two days till the weekend hehe im going to have a lie in tomorrow so im not too concerned :p:

how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    aww
    i dont know why though i think im going to go to my maths teacher tomorrow and see whether he'll be nice enough to tell me :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    just think- two days till the weekend hehe im going to have a lie in tomorrow so im not too concerned :p:

how was your day?
    Yay i know, soon to be the weekend
    My day was good, although i had full lessons i actually completed a practical in chem without killing myself or anyone esle for that matter xD I also met MR_JR after school was very nice.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.