Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    my tsr went down as well :hmmm:

yeah you :bandit: :p:

my biology and chemistry grades did go up today but still very bad grades even if they have gone up

i think my 6th form sent a note round about recieving the results but the grade boundaries weren't in yet so they weren't proper :dontknow: :p:
    it was all your fault :hmmm: :p:

thats what happened in my college last year!! my friend thought that he'd got 62 marks, but then we were told it was out of 90 :p:

:hugs: how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php :rofl: !!
    :rofl: I know... its hilariously random
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey darth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Well its called holiday. For me how much of a holiday it actually is is rather a sore point. I spend most the holiday working anyway, be that on vacation work or for the tests they like to stick right at the start of term.

You can stay if your accomodation allows it, but my room is being used for conferences so I get booted out. Such is life.

And If I was going to get addicted I think I would have by now :p: I have been here for over 13 months now :p:. Im nearly addicted, but the vacations manage to halt that addiction.
    fair point :p: what other interests do you have? do you play football? i dont know how you can work during holidays :eek: what time would you normally wake up?

damn your vacation :hmmm: :p: i think i need one now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    it was all your fault :hmmm: :p:

thats what happened in my college last year!! my friend thought that he'd got 62 marks, but then we were told it was out of 90 :p:

:hugs: how was your day?

no it weren't, :eviltongu it was yours! :eek: :P:

lol :p:

:hugs: day has been alright, interesting, and also entered myself in the resits for this Summer. And the biology coursework! :indiff: its only me and my mate whose doing the liver practical, and he ended up running to the loos to puke :puke: cos of the smell and he was dealing with hearts and kidneys as well as the livers lol you?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I know... its hilariously random
    :toofunny: yeup!! lol

ReputationRep:
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php :rofl: !!
    On a similar note this 1 is hilarious:

Soupy George

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    hey darth
    hey :wavey: hows you?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i like llama...seen it before me thinks. have u guys seen the turkey that sings that 'i will survive song'
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey :wavey: hows you?
    good you?

ReputationRep:
    fair point :p: what other interests do you have? do you play football? i dont know how you can work during holidays :eek: what time would you normally wake up?

damn your vacation :hmmm: :p: i think i need one now!
    Erm.. I don't really play football. Never got into it as a kid. I like watching it. Play a bit of badminton, and used to be a reasonably decent swimmer (club level) but don't do it so much now. Apart from that not a great deal... just spending time with friends or working... or very occasionally if time allows I enjoy making models.

And I work because it needs to be done. My motivation levels are far too high to be safe. Im a workaholic . I usually get up at about 10am ... sometimes later... I need to catch up on all those late nights at uni!

ReputationRep:
    On a similar note this 1 is hilarious:

Soupy George

:rofl: !! thats even more random then the llama one! lol

ReputationRep:
    i like llama...seen it before me thinks. have u guys seen the turkey that sings that 'i will survive song'
    lol nope :p:

ReputationRep:
    no it weren't, :eviltongu it was yours! :eek: :P:

lol :p:

:hugs: day has been alright, interesting, and also entered myself in the resits for this Summer. And the biology coursework! :indiff: its only me and my mate whose doing the liver practical, and he ended up running to the loos to puke :puke: cos of the smell and he was dealing with hearts and kidneys as well as the livers lol you?
    meh, you're in denial- AGAIN :p:

so are you going to resit all three exams? hehe someone asked me today whether i'd done the bio cw and then they realised that i dont do A2 bio it feels great saying that hehe @your mate :p: once you get used to the smell it aint so bad :bandit: :p:

my day was good thanks but i made a fool of myself in the morning- when my sister woke me up in the morning, i asked her 'what differential equation does dad want me to do' i was half aslepp btw, she didnt know what i was mumbling on about and told me STFU :p: its my fault for staying up late and doing finishing the darn exercise :p:

i got my maths cw aswell tody :bawling: and i have no idea what to do it was kinda quiet today cos one of my mates didnt come aswell.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i cant' see soupy george

ReputationRep:
    good you?
    great thanks tis the weekend :party:

ReputationRep:
    Erm.. I don't really play football. Never got into it as a kid. I like watching it. Play a bit of badminton, and used to be a reasonably decent swimmer (club level) but don't do it so much now. Apart from that not a great deal... just spending time with friends or working... or very occasionally if time allows I enjoy making models.

And I work because it needs to be done. My motivation levels are far too high to be safe. Im a workaholic . I usually get up at about 10am ... sometimes later... I need to catch up on all those late nights at uni!
    what kind of models do you make?? i see you havent mentioned that you dont play computer games? :p: :eek: so which football team do you support?

you could make a fortune by selling some of your motivation :p: (i know its not possible, but one can imagine ) 10am, phew i thought you were going to write 9am :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    meh, you're in denial- AGAIN :p:

so are you going to resit all three exams? hehe someone asked me today whether i'd done the bio cw and then they realised that i dont do A2 bio it feels great saying that hehe @your mate :p: once you get used to the smell it aint so bad :bandit: :p:

my day was good thanks but i made a fool of myself in the morning- when my sister woke me up in the morning, i asked her 'what differential equation does dad want me to do' i was half aslepp btw, she didnt know what i was mumbling on about and told me STFU :p: its my fault for staying up late and doing finishing the darn exercise :p:

i got my maths cw aswell tody :bawling: and i have no idea what to do it was kinda quiet today cos one of my mates didnt come aswell.

no im not :hmmm: your in DENIAL! lol

yeup, gonna resit all 3 lol!lucky :hmpf: i don't mind the smell and the part i like about the practical is that i have to use a needle-the one's in hospitals- to add hydrogen peroxide and some reason i like using it cos i feel like a doctor :p: lol

:rofl: !!! similar thing happened to me a few months back when i was hooked on a game, my brother woke me up and i said 'challenge me in a duel' lol :P:

:hugs: whats the maths cw on? but today is a good day cos...

ITS A FRIDAY :party: lol

ReputationRep:
    i cant' see soupy george
    i cant hear him

ReputationRep:
    i cant' see soupy george
    it takes a while for it to load

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.