Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    moo!

ReputationRep:
    hewow goodbye vin :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Sorry... was explaining advanced quantum mechanics to some unsuspecting victim :evil:

yeah I find them relaxing... just to focus on one tiny object for hours at a time. Planes --> Red arrow, spitfire, Harrier (not yet finished) and an Apache.. if that counts.

Yeah I do like them... just don't get much time . And yes Coventry are mid table in Championship.

I agree... I get all my best work done during the morning. I refuse to work beyond 9pm because my brain dies :p:
    poor unsuspecting victim :p:

cool, i used to get car models but i couldnt be bothered making them! do you do sudokos?

correct me if i'm wrong, but were they in the premiership during the season 99/00 ??

hehe if i'm doing hw my brain dies after midnight like last night. i tend to make lots of silly mistakes. i dont know how people can revise at night!! i have to wake up at about 4ish in the morning if i havent done any revision :ninja:

random but do you eat breakfast?? ^o) :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    moo!
    erm.. baaaa :ninja: :p:

how're you?

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    :wavey:
    hey

still awake ^o) :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol heya, shouldnt i be asking you that question? :hmmm: lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol heya, shouldnt i be asking you that question? :hmmm: lol :p:
    well if you can stay up this late then so can i :eviltongue: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    well if you can stay up this late then so can i :eviltongue: :p:
    lol! :hmmm: let you off this time since its the weekend loll

ReputationRep:
    lol! :hmmm: let you off this time since its the weekend loll
    hehe, thats the only reason that i'm awake now im tired but cant be bothered going to sleep

ReputationRep:
    hehe, thats the only reason that i'm awake now im tired but cant be bothered going to sleep

Lol, same im tired but not bothered to go bed :p: and also have a 900 word chemistry essay to do but haven't started it yet :flute: lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol, same im tired but not bothered to go bed :p: and also have a 900 word chemistry essay to do but haven't started it yet :flute: lol
    hehe, thankfully tis the weekend and you can do your essay tomorrow whats it on?

ReputationRep:
    The depletion of Ozone, CFCs...etc. Its a practise open book exam due in for friday :hmpf: lol

ReputationRep:
    poor unsuspecting victim :p:

cool, i used to get car models but i couldnt be bothered making them! do you do sudokos?

correct me if i'm wrong, but were they in the premiership during the season 99/00 ??

hehe if i'm doing hw my brain dies after midnight like last night. i tend to make lots of silly mistakes. i dont know how people can revise at night!! i have to wake up at about 4ish in the morning if i havent done any revision :ninja:

random but do you eat breakfast?? ^o) :p:
    hehe.. car models are cool too. I think Victory was the most fun to do, and the most impressive looking. I don't do sudokus really... I take too much of an analytical mathematical approach.

And yes they were, up until they got relegated in about 01 they were the longest serving team in the premiership. Ie had been in there consecutively longer than anyone else (since late 60s I think). They also won the FA cup in 87... and have the impressive talent of being the last premiership team to be knocked out by a non-league side in the FA cup.

I always make sure I am prepared so I never have to do long nights. Im always prepared a long time in advance for exams and actually do very little the night before them.

and yes, I generally eat breakfast :p:

ReputationRep:
    The depletion of Ozone, CFCs...etc. Its a practise open book exam due in for friday :hmpf: lol
    *falls asleep*

ReputationRep:
    *falls asleep*

lol! im soo tired atm :sleep: :p: but looking at universities that do my course.

ReputationRep:
    Right... thats it for me. Have a good 5 weeks or so and I shall speak to you all after Easter :hello:

Take care, goodnight :ciao: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Right... thats it for me. Have a good 5 weeks or so and I shall speak to you all after Easter :hello:

Awww, where you going for 5weeks? :eek:

Have a great time whereever your going, take care :ciao: :hugs:

ReputationRep:

good night :ciao: :hugs: have a nice holiday

cya SCx im going to bed aswell :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Night darth :ciao:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.