The Student Room Group
Reply 44280
darth_vader05
the thing is, that i cant go to college now :p: ah well i'll have to do it tomorow.

thats a teachers last resort- chucking you out :biggrin: if he had chucked you out, would he have let you back in? :p:

actaully during last lesson today, i was just day dreaming and looking outside when i saw a forty year oldish woman running around college premises with a dog. five minutes later it appeared that she'd lost the dog and was now running looking for it :biggrin: hehe she must have done 10 laps of the college :p:

Prob not no Darth xD Anyways i need to go, will be back in about an hour and a bit :biggrin:
Twaffy
Ha! My teacher didn't realise I was going to paint even though I had stretched the board so he waited until I had started and said Why are you painting. Then he stole the other teacher and pointed at me saying she baffles me. Anyhow I now have to pencil colour it in :frown: I might cry tomorrow
awww dont cry :smile: just kick the teacher in the shins :smile: how old is the exam for?? (btw is this for your art GCSE?)
Reply 44282
darth_vader05
awww dont cry :smile: just kick the teacher in the shins :smile: how old is the exam for?? (btw is this for your art GCSE?)

Ye it's my GCSE. :frown:

Bye NC :hugs::wavey:
Twaffy
Good for her kept her busy and fit :biggrin:
hehe tis was pretty funny :biggrin: my maths teacher ended up shouting at me :biggrin: :p: heheh

its her fault for not having her dog on a leash :biggrin:
Nutchopper
Prob not no Darth xD Anyways i need to go, will be back in about an hour and a bit :biggrin:
then that would have been good :biggrin: you could have gone home :biggrin:

cya :ciao:
Reply 44285
darth_vader05
hehe tis was pretty funny :biggrin: my maths teacher ended up shouting at me :biggrin: :p: heheh

its her fault for not having her dog on a leash :biggrin:

Whip her! Make nice cream :p: hehehe

What is the world coming to? :rolleyes:
Reply 44286
darth_vader05
during my AS i had some terrible accidents in chemistry- i once spilled hyrodgen peroxide all over myself:redface: and broke a few beakers aswell :ninja:

but i'm thinking that it was a one off :biggrin:

btw the modules that i do for further maths are FP2, M2 and DE what about you?

The whole fun of chemistry is terrible 'accidents' - all the more so if they can be made to involve fireballs :biggrin:

EDIT: wtf? i thought i was on the most recent page....but i think i'm quoting you from ages ago. weird, i's sure i clicked on 'last page' :confused:
Reply 44287
darth_vader05
hey :wavey: how're you?

mac fine, u? :smile:
Twaffy
Ye it's my GCSE. :frown:

Bye NC :hugs::wavey:
have you done any coursework for it?
Twaffy
Whip her! Make nice cream :p: hehehe

What is the world coming to? :rolleyes:
hehe, i'd rather sit back and enjoy watching her struggle with the computer :p:

gee, i dont know whats everyone like :biggrin: (my geog teacher used to say that:eek: ) hehe
Reply 44290
darth_vader05
have you done any coursework for it?

Yep my first unit and second and got a D in my mocks for them :laugh: My only one
Tom
The whole fun of chemistry is terrible 'accidents' - all the more so if they can be made to involve fireballs :biggrin:

EDIT: wtf? i thought i was on the most recent page....but i think i'm quoting you from ages ago. weird, i's sure i clicked on 'last page' :confused:
:rofl: i'm guessing that tsr is playing up :biggrin: hehe

ive had not luck with fireballs, but once we mixed quite a few bottles of different things but it the solution just turned into a nasty colour :hmmm: :p:

how've you been? :smile:
Reply 44292
darth_vader05
hehe, i'd rather sit back and enjoy watching her struggle with the computer :p:

gee, i dont know whats everyone like :biggrin: (my geog teacher used to say that:eek: ) hehe

Even better!! Did she break down crying?

Good person your geog teacher:biggrin:
LPK
mac fine, u? :smile:
well i was confused before but now im tired :sleep:

how was your day? (did you get any more emails from *coughs* hehe :p: )
Twaffy
Yep my first unit and second and got a D in my mocks for them :laugh: My only one
well it was only a mock :smile:
Twaffy
Even better!! Did she break down crying?

Good person your geog teacher:biggrin:
unfortunately no :hmmm: after strugglin for 10minutes she decided to call the IT technician :biggrin:

meh, i've got that one line floating in my head now :hmpf: (she cant have been that good cos i dropped georgraphy :cool: )
I have decided i'm staying on for A2 health and social this september.
hey :smile: how're you?
Hello People
hey :smile: how're you? :smile:

Latest