Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    i'm tired :sleep: tis been a long day

how was your day?
    it was ok thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    it was ok thanks
    you survived at least

ReputationRep:
    i chose yr 3 or above cos i could play football with them during break time and lunch time hehe

its funny they way they suck up to you :p: hehe i'd told the class to call me by my first name but when there teacher heard them do that, he shouted at them (i just sat there laughing :p: )
    hehe they all call me Tricia - the idea of being called Miss Pickering urgh! funny thing is - I help Year 7 bottom set maths, and they all call me Miss!!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    you survived at least
    yes! and i got two free periods eventually but it was cold and then a bit hottish then cold again during the day,and i did get a bit sick :rolleyes: but it was ok ....what'd you guys do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    hehe they all call me Tricia - the idea of being called Miss Pickering urgh! funny thing is - I help Year 7 bottom set maths, and they all call me Miss!!
    oh has the primary school got a secondary school connected to it??

i just went to a primary school. hehe tis way to formal, cos we're kids ourselves do you sit in the staffroom? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    yes! and i got two free periods eventually but it was cold and then a bit hottish then cold again during the day,and i did get a bit sick :rolleyes: but it was ok ....what'd you guys do?
    i had one free period- was a bit duh cos one of my mates isnt here :hmmm:

did differentiation of parametric equations and damped oscillations :s: what about you? :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i had one free period- was a bit duh cos one of my mates isnt here :hmmm:

did differentiation of parametric equations and damped oscillations :s: what about you? :p:
    :eek: we did the ear today in bio,got the results for our C4 test today..i got a D i think lol which is good lol and we did erm..i can't remember what else...i was trying not to sleep because of the radiators.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: we did the ear today in bio,got the results for our C4 test today..i got a D i think lol which is good lol and we did erm..i can't remember what else...i was trying not to sleep because of the radiators.
    the ear :s: i prefered the heart :bandit:

what was the test on? i was tryin to keep awake in maths aswell :p: its hard when its last lesson aswell!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    the ear :s: i prefered the heart :bandit:

what was the test on? i was tryin to keep awake in maths aswell :p: its hard when its last lesson aswell!
    all we'd done in core 4 basically intergration (Everything), differentiation, partial fractions, differential equations..and most of the test was on differential equations,the one topic i decided to skip :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    all we'd done in core 4 basically intergration (Everything), differentiation, partial fractions, differential equations..and most of the test was on differential equations,the one topic i decided to skip :rolleyes:
    havent done integration yet or differentiation in c4 yet. but should be starting vectors soon

hehe, its annoying when that happens. i didnt go to a lesson when a test was given, so my mates told me the questions. so i ended up doing better that i should :p: the teacher was suspicious but what could she do? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    oh has the primary school got a secondary school connected to it??

i just went to a primary school. hehe tis way to formal, cos we're kids ourselves do you sit in the staffroom? :eek:
    No I help secondary school (my school) and separate infant school..... they have comfy chairs in the staffroom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misst)
    No I help secondary school (my school) and separate infant school..... they have comfy chairs in the staffroom
    hehe, i didnt want to go in the staffroom cos it made me feel like a teacher :eek: i was always on the playground (maybe that explains the not so good report :p: )

ReputationRep:
    hehe, i didnt want to go in the staffroom cos it made me feel like a teacher :eek: i was always on the playground (maybe that explains the not so good report :p: )
    hehe I was invited along :p: and had a cup of tea and cookies

ReputationRep:
    cya penguin :ciao: i gtg

ReputationRep:
    LPK, can I join the Penguin soc? I already requested to join it via the Socs application thing, but you haven't got back to me.

I'll put down the necessary details in my sig when you confirm.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    morning
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    havent done integration yet or differentiation in c4 yet. but should be starting vectors soon

hehe, its annoying when that happens. i didnt go to a lesson when a test was given, so my mates told me the questions. so i ended up doing better that i should :p: the teacher was suspicious but what could she do? :cool:
    :eek: lucky you :yy: my maths teacher has accussed the most unlikely people of cheating during exams. and he's done it thrice already lol. the last time he said it,one of the guys he accussed was so shocked he said 'why would i cope from him when they're better people to copy' lol was so funny lol

ReputationRep:
    :hello:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    morning saiya how're you?

ReputationRep:
    morning saiya how're you?
    not bad, getting ready for next lesson? you? :hugs:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.