SketchyCanvas
:wavey:
hey SC :hugs:
saiyamana
hey SC :hugs:

Heya Saiya :hugs: how you beeen?? :smile:
*appears* :biggrin:
lol Heya Darth :wavey: how was your day? :smile:
hey :smile: my day was :s: hehe, tis was forgettable :biggrin: but its the weekend so it doesnt matter :party:

(btw the 62 mins of today have gone well, i was referring to yesterday above :p: )

how was your (yester) day? :biggrin:
The Canadian
*hugs, and tempts Darth to share some of his preety green gems with Canadian* :smile:
:hmmm:
darth_vader05
hey :smile: my day was :s: hehe, tis was forgettable :biggrin: but its the weekend so it doesnt matter :party:

(btw the 62 mins of today have gone well, i was referring to yesterday above :p: )

how was your (yester) day? :biggrin:

Lol weekeendd :party:

lol

good and baddd :s:
Good = i went to east london today to visit a family friend who just had a newborn bay..sooo cute!!! lol
Bad = Mums operation is on Thursday :frown: she got the letter today saying its on thursday.
SketchyCanvas
Lol weekeendd :party:

lol

good and baddd :s:
Good = i went to east london today to visit a family friend who just had a newborn bay..sooo cute!!! lol
Bad = Mums operation is on Thursday :frown: she got the letter today saying its on thursday.
:party: two days of relaxation (well better than the week :biggrin: )

woo, one of my teachers had a baby boy the other day aswell :p:

:hugs: whats the operation for? :smile:
darth_vader05
:party: two days of relaxation (well better than the week :biggrin: )

woo, one of my teachers had a baby boy the other day aswell :p:

:hugs: whats the operation for? :smile:

Lol :biggrin: :party:

awwwww lol

:hugs: her stomach :s: she has a reflux problem where she has too much acid in her stomach which causes it to go up her oesophagus and to her mouth but its gone to the point where theres too much acid which has caused her stomach to be inflammed :s:
How come none of you pesky kids are asleep? :p:
Angel Interceptor

:rolleyes:

Cos i wanna stay up an play games :eviltongu :hmmm: :motz: *throws a tantrum* /kid

Serious, can't be bothered to go sleep :p:
Angel Interceptor
fancy doing some trig? :p:

(thats why i'm awake :hmpf: how about you? )
SketchyCanvas
Lol :biggrin: :party:

awwwww lol

:hugs: her stomach :s: she has a reflux problem where she has too much acid in her stomach which causes it to go up her oesophagus and to her mouth but its gone to the point where theres too much acid which has caused her stomach to be inflammed :s:
^o) ? :p:

ouch, that doesnt sound to nice :hugs: so what are they going to try and do? :smile: don't worry, she'll be fine :smile: i freaked out before when my mum had to go to the hospital, but all was well :smile:
SketchyCanvas
:rolleyes:

Cos i wanna stay up an play games :eviltongu :hmmm: :motz: *throws a tantrum* /kid

Serious, can't be bothered to go sleep :p:
now who's behaving like a five year old? ^o) :p:

(what game? :ninja: )
ba ba ba ba baby bell. Fake cheese!
darth_vader05
fancy doing some trig? :p:

(thats why i'm awake :hmpf: how about you? )

I'm trying to write a model to predict the stock market for some coursework - fancy switching? I'll happily knock out some trig than do this work. :wink:
Original post by Fluent &#953
ba ba ba ba baby bell. Fake cheese!
have you ever gone to the moon?

ooh i used to like that advert! :biggrin:
Angel Interceptor

To busy foiling the plans of inept criminals whilst investigating the supernatural accompanied by a retarded dog (and scooby too)
darth_vader05
^o) ? :p:

ouch, that doesnt sound to nice :hugs: so what are they going to try and do? :smile: don't worry, she'll be fine :smile: i freaked out before when my mum had to go to the hospital, but all was well :smile:

Weekend = Sleep timeee :biggrin: loll

:hugs: Dunno what they are gonna exactly :s: thanks :smile: I'm just worried cos she has had loads of operations in the past including a major heart operation that im just pissed off that she has to have another one for her stomach now :hmpf:
darth_vader05
have you ever gone to the moon?

No.

List of manned moon landings

* Apollo 11 - July 16, 1969. First manned landing on the Moon, July 20.
* Apollo 12 - November 14, 1969. First precise manned landing on the Moon.
* Apollo 14 - January 31, 1971. Alan Shepard, the sole astronaut of the Mercury MR-3 mission, walks on the Moon.
* Apollo 15 - July 26, 1971. First mission with the Lunar Rover vehicle.
* Apollo 16 - April 16, 1972. First landing in the lunar highlands.
* Apollo 17 - December 7, 1972. Final Apollo lunar mission, first night launch, only mission with a professional geologist.

Latest