Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    now who's behaving like a five year old? ^o) :p:

(what game? :ninja: )
    Lol :ninja: :angel: loll

:rolleyes: The Sims 2..ain't playing it yet thou, trying to find CD1 to it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    I'm trying to write a model to predict the stock market for some coursework - fancy switching? I'll happily knock out some trig than do this work.
    stock market :s: is it economics??:eek:

*checks whether sister is awake*

sure i'll switch :p: pm me the work :bandit::p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    ba ba ba ba baby bell. Fake cheese!

Lol :p: Heya Fil :hugs: hows you?

ReputationRep:
    To busy foiling the plans of inept criminals whilst investigating the supernatural accompanied by a retarded dog (and scooby too)
    Obviously that was what I was hinting at.

ReputationRep:
    stock market :s: is it economics??:eek:

*checks whether sister is awake*

sure i'll switch :p: pm me the work :bandit::p:
    Nope, it's mathematics - it's part of my degree.

ReputationRep:
    Angel Interceptor - didn't realise you joined the Penguin Soc and haven't welcomed you yet :p: Wise choice in joining :cool: Welcome to the Penguin Soc :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Weekend = Sleep timeee loll

:hugs: Dunno what they are gonna exactly :s: thanks I'm just worried cos she has had loads of operations in the past including a major heart operation that im just pissed off that she has to have another one for her stomach now :hmpf:
    i hope it does

make sure that she doesnt see that you're worried :hugs: i think it sucks major time when your parents are ill, cos we're helpless and cant do anything to help. make sure you boss your brothers around

ReputationRep:
    Nope, it's mathematics - it's part of my degree.
    woot- you're doing a maths degree :five: what year are you in and whats it like?

ReputationRep:
    Angel Interceptor - didn't realise you joined the Penguin Soc and haven't welcomed you yet :p: Wise choice in joining :cool: Welcome to the Penguin Soc :hugs:
    Cheers sweetie. :hugs:

I couldn't resist the big penguin much longer, plus everyone else seemed to be a member of it - damned fricking peer pressure!

ReputationRep:
    i hope it does

make sure that she doesnt see that you're worried :hugs: i think it sucks major time when your parents are ill, cos we're helpless and cant do anything to help. make sure you boss your brothers around
    it will :cool: lol

Yeup, i know :hugs: been through this too many times Tell me about it, but of course @ bossing my brothers around, thats just the usual :p:

ReputationRep:
    No.

List of manned moon landings

* Apollo 11 - July 16, 1969. First manned landing on the Moon, July 20.
    * Apollo 12 - November 14, 1969. First precise manned landing on the Moon.
    * Apollo 14 - January 31, 1971. Alan Shepard, the sole astronaut of the Mercury MR-3 mission, walks on the Moon.
    * Apollo 15 - July 26, 1971. First mission with the Lunar Rover vehicle.
    * Apollo 16 - April 16, 1972. First landing in the lunar highlands.
    * Apollo 17 - December 7, 1972. Final Apollo lunar mission, first night launch, only mission with a professional geologist.
    the only person who i know that landed on the moon was neil armstrong :cool:

i asked the question, cos i was discussing whether the moon was made from cheese today with a teacher

ReputationRep:

I couldn't resist the big penguin much longer, plus everyone else seemed to be a member of it - damned fricking peer pressure!
    Your welcome :hugs:

Lol no-one can resist :cool: everyone will be a member soon lol Btw, watch your post count rise! :eek: *points at my post count* and i haven't even been a member for a year yet :flute: lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol :ninja: :angel: loll

:rolleyes: The Sims 2..ain't playing it yet thou, trying to find CD1 to it :p:
    :hmpf: i dont get paid enough for this (wait a min, its you who's getting paid :hmpf: :p: )

lol, my sister got rollercoaster tycoon 2 yesterday :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    woot- you're doing a maths degree :five: what year are you in and whats it like?
    I'm a second year at UCL. It's pretty enjoyable, especially since I can choose which modules I want to do this year, so I have the freedom to do what interests me, however next year I'll have even more freedom and then in my fourth year I get to write my thesis/dissertation and hopefully invent some new mathematics, so I'm looking forward to taking up and expanding my personal interests then.

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome :hugs:

Lol no-one can resist :cool: everyone will be a member soon lol Btw, watch your post count rise! :eek: *points at my post count* and i haven't even been a member for a year yet :flute: lol
    My post count has risen far roo much recently anyway! :s: I might get myself banned from TSR over the exams otherwise I won't get anything done! :s:

ReputationRep:

the force guided you :evil:

might aswell give you the typical penguin welcome aswell :party: hehe *etc etc etc (its late!)* :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :hmpf: i dont get paid enough for this (wait a min, its you who's getting paid :hmpf: :p: )

lol, my sister got rollercoaster tycoon 2 yesterday :hmpf:
    Lol hehe

never played that one before, but The Sims 2 is way better :bandit: lol

ReputationRep:
    My post count has risen far roo much recently anyway! :s: I might get myself banned from TSR over the exams otherwise I won't get anything done! :s:
    Lol already? thats just the start then! :p: i might ask that too :s:

ReputationRep:
    it will :cool: lol

Yeup, i know :hugs: been through this too many times Tell me about it, but of course @ bossing my brothers around, thats just the usual :p:
    not if my sisters can help it :p:

:hugs: remember to clip them around the ears sharply

i encountered a witch today :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    not if my sisters can help it :p:

:hugs: remember to clip them around the ears sharply

i encountered a witch today :hmmm:
    lol lock your room so you can sleep all dayy :sleep: lol

:hugs: will do

you did? :eek: :hmmm:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.