Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Lol ouch :eek: hehe my mate did that once :p: he disguised it as coke by mixing them together :p: lol
    I just had booze in one of those camel pack things

ReputationRep:
    No probs Canadian :hugs: night night :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    UCL was what? :rofl: Oh dear! Don't go to Kings - they don't have a very good Maths department. I'm doing an MSci - it's the same thing as an MMaths, but different Unis have different names for it, and they're a tiny bit different, but they both have so many options that the differences don't matter anyway.

Um, I'm not the best person to ask - I rarely went to my lectures in my first year, or actually this year as well, but I don't think the jump is very great so long as you make it to most of your lectures, and try and do our own work. Well, of course I shall use the force - I am a member of the Galactic Empire as well, as you should know!
    well i am a northerner :p: when someone told me that it was in the top 10 in the league tables, i started having my doubts i've narrowed my choices down to two now thanks for the advice. its either warwick or manchester now

lol, i sometimes look at uni work and have a confidence crisis!! it should be fun me thinks hehe how can i forget han solo :hmmm: :p: i was just testing :vader:

ReputationRep:
    I had plenty of 6 hour days when doing A-Levels, because of the subject choices I took, but it's no biggie.
    Nah, my days were all short and ended at the pub

That was an exam day *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    Lol then hide! :ninja: lol

^o) i'll take the cookies but won't join the dark side :hmmm: lol

lol! was it fancy-dress? :p:
    the only alternative is sleeping outside :p:

^o) read the label :hmpf: the cookies come at a price

nah, it was this evil girl who enjoy's role playing as a witch :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol! :rolleyes: :p:

Thanks

lol sheesh :p: In the exams i'll just be thinking of 'Holiday Holiday Holiday!!!!' lol Straight after the exams are finished i'm going on hol and i havent been for 5 years :p: lol
    :p: hehe i'm not confirming anything atm

and make sure that you go to the loo if they give you a break for 5 mins :p:

woot, where are you going? (when do your exams finish? )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    well i am a northerner :p: when someone told me that it was in the top 10 in the league tables, i started having my doubts i've narrowed my choices down to two now thanks for the advice. its either warwick or manchester now

lol, i sometimes look at uni work and have a confidence crisis!! it should be fun me thinks hehe how can i forget han solo :hmmm: :p: i was just testing :vader:
    Go to Manchester, although it has the inferior reputation, but Warwick is a horrible place - it's three miles from Coventry, which is a rubbish city to go out in, plus the idea of a campus university never appealed to me, but still, everyone is different - you may really like it.

Of course, I should really add Han Solo to my sig again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Canadian)
    Anyways guys, I'm gonna head off cos I wanna sleep some of the booze off. I'm just thankful my body doesn't recognise hangovers :p:

Talk to y'all REAL soon

And Munise, sorry bout the timing, just saw you came on MSN :hugs:

Darth, I'll talk to you soon. Stay cool man.
    nite :ciao: (or shall i say morning )

cya tc

ReputationRep:
    the only alternative is sleeping outside :p:

^o) read the label :hmpf: the cookies come at a price

nah, it was this evil girl who enjoy's role playing as a witch :p:
    Lol tent? :idea: lol

lol then i pass :eviltongu but would love a DM right now lol

lol scary :s: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Go to Manchester, although it has the inferior reputation, but Warwick is a horrible place - it's three miles from Coventry, which is a rubbish city to go out in, plus the idea of a campus university never appealed to me, but still, everyone is different - you may really like it.

Of course, I should really add Han Solo to my sig again.
    warwick gave me a higher offer, which i wasnt expecting so i've been thrown of track now! manchester would be more convenient for me cos its nearby, but i might but UCLan as my firm choice :p:

hehe, you should unless you want me to carbo freeze you again :p:

ReputationRep:
    warwick gave me a higher offer, which i wasnt expecting so i've been thrown of track now! manchester would be more convenient for me cos its nearby, but i might but UCLan as my firm choice :p:

hehe, you should unless you want me to carbo freeze you again :p:
    I'll kick your plastic mulleted head in mate! :p: Plus, I'm certain that noone has ever mate as good an introduction to the Galactic Empire as me. Witty beyond belief.

Yeah, cos white writing is invisible, eh? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :p: hehe i'm not confirming anything atm

and make sure that you go to the loo if they give you a break for 5 mins :p:

woot, where are you going? (when do your exams finish? )
    Lol im not either, but atm sounds like a good idea but dont wanna :p:

loll will keep that in mind :p:

Turkey, Cyprus and hopefully i really wanna go Syria. Dunno when the exams finish, still need to look that up :p: Then i can book the tickets

ReputationRep:
    Lol tent? :idea: lol

lol then i pass :eviltongu but would love a DM right now lol

lol scary :s: :p:
    hmmm not a bad idea, but i cant be bothered setting it up

too late- you've already accepted the cookies, so you have to accept the dark side :evil: muhhaahaha hmmm i would love to eat anything right now, but yes, a DM would be greta

tis was indeed, i nearly had to expose myself in college:eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm not a bad idea, but i cant be bothered setting it up

too late- you've already accepted the cookies, so you have to accept the dark side :evil: muhhaahaha hmmm i would love to eat anything right now, but yes, a DM would be greta

tis was indeed, i nearly had to expose myself in college:eek: :p:
    Lol :p:

no i didn't :hmmm: :eviltongu mmmmmm hungry now loll

:eek: hehe

I'm off to sleep, very tirreeddd :sleep: Night all :ciao: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight SC, and thanks for the rep! :hugs: :wavey: x

ReputationRep:
    I'll kick your plastic mulleted head in mate! :p: Plus, I'm certain that noone has ever mate as good an introduction to the Galactic Empire as me. Witty beyond belief.

Yeah, cos white writing is invisible, eh? :rolleyes:
    try it!! ^o) :p:

it that makes you feel happy, then so be it (erm what was your entrance again )

well it depends on how i've configured my mask :p: i wont be making warwicks offer, so i may aswell but manchester as my firm

ReputationRep:
    Lol :p:

no i didn't :hmmm: :eviltongu mmmmmm hungry now loll

:eek: hehe

I'm off to sleep, very tirreeddd :sleep: Night all :ciao: :hugs:
    *stomach loudly grumbles* :hmpf:

and yes you did! :bandit:

:p: night :ciao: i've gone beyond the state of tiredness :eek: cya :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I think I might hit the hay as well now; I can't be arsed to do any work/any more work now. Speak to you soon SC, Darth. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Lol im not either, but atm sounds like a good idea but dont wanna :p:

loll will keep that in mind :p:

Turkey, Cyprus and hopefully i really wanna go Syria. Dunno when the exams finish, still need to look that up :p: Then i can book the tickets
    same here- i dont think that i can:eek: :p:

:five: then you'll have no problems

wow, i wish i was going somewhere!! one of my friends is going to dubai and the other to india, but i'm stuck on the death star :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    I think I might hit the hay as well now; I can't be arsed to do any work/any more work now. Speak to you soon SC, Darth. :wavey:
    cya :ciao: well seeing as you're both going i might aswell go :p: catch up with you later han solo :cool:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.