Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    yep :hmmm: do try your best to remind her next time! :p:

i know i hate the half equations- i just remember oil rig, but even that is a load of nonsense at times :p:

i cant be bothered going to sleep :ninja: was supposed to do some work but erm... got sidetracked :p: hehe

do you anything about recorded deliverys?

Lol will do :p:

loll i remeber when i missed a lesson and everyone was on about oil rig and i was like huh whats an oil righ goto do with redox? :p:

lol i still havent done any :eek: :ninja: lol

:confused: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Lol will do :p:

loll i remeber when i missed a lesson and everyone was on about oil rig and i was like huh whats an oil righ goto do with redox? :p:

lol i still havent done any :eek: :ninja: lol

:confused: lol
    i hope you do :p:

hehe oxidation is loss and reduction is gain :cool: hehe i hate module five its all about transition metals and redox etc. and has no organic chemistry

dont remind me!!! :hmmm:

:s: thats exactly what i thought!! i'm filling some damn forms in for student loans etc and they're giving me a headache!

ReputationRep:
    i hope you do :p:

hehe oxidation is loss and reduction is gain :cool: hehe i hate module five its all about transition metals and redox etc. and has no organic chemistry

dont remind me!!! :hmmm:

:s: thats exactly what i thought!! i'm filling some damn forms in for student loans etc and they're giving me a headache!
    :angel: :p:

lol yh i know now but then i was like 'wtf u on about' :p: what examboard do you do again?

loll :p:

what are they asking for?

ReputationRep:
    :angel: :p:

lol yh i know now but then i was like 'wtf u on about' :p: what examboard do you do again?

loll :p:

what are they asking for?
    :hmpf: :p: ( i had to pretend i was asleep :eek: !)

hehe i'm still like that at times :p: the teachers decided to give us some extra lessons, cos we cant seem to understand the work. well a few people did, but the majority didnt i do AQA (you do nuffield??)

i have to sent my passport to them, but i dont want to so i think i'll go there in person. the forms a 12 section long booklet:eek: and i think i've made a mistake

ReputationRep:
    :hmpf: :p: ( i had to pretend i was asleep :eek: !)

hehe i'm still like that at times :p: the teachers decided to give us some extra lessons, cos we cant seem to understand the work. well a few people did, but the majority didnt i do AQA (you do nuffield??)

i have to sent my passport to them, but i dont want to so i think i'll go there in person. the forms a 12 section long booklet:eek: and i think i've made a mistake
    Lol hehe

loll i think my 6th Form is organisng Easter Revision Classes in the hols but hav to pay £40 each class :eek: I do OCR Salters :hmpf:

I have to send my passport with my provisional i think but i dont wanna either but i've heard that if you ask the post office to keep an eye on your mail (it'll cost more thou :p: ) . Ouch! @ 12 section long :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lol hehe

loll i think my 6th Form is organisng Easter Revision Classes in the hols but hav to pay £40 each class :eek: I do OCR Salters :hmpf:

I have to send my passport with my provisional i think but i dont wanna either but i've heard that if you ask the post office to keep an eye on your mail (it'll cost more thou :p: ) . Ouch! @ 12 section long :eek:
    meh, now ive a lamp on :hmmm:

£40- your college are stingy!!! :eek: mine organised revision lessons last year for each subject before the exams for free :cool: and they were compulsory! then whats nuffield?? i didnt know that any other board existed for chemsitry apart from AQA :p:

hehe i need to apply for my provisional aswell! i just cant be bothered i dont trust the post, my birthday cards never used to get posted :p: hmmm well i have to wait till april anyway so i will research on that topic

its annoying and repetitive!!! and now i have to get another form and fill it from scratch

ReputationRep:
    meh, now ive a lamp on :hmmm:

£40- your college are stingy!!! :eek: mine organised revision lessons last year for each subject before the exams for free :cool: and they were compulsory! then whats nuffield?? i didnt know that any other board existed for chemsitry apart from AQA :p:

hehe i need to apply for my provisional aswell! i just cant be bothered i dont trust the post, my birthday cards never used to get posted :p: hmmm well i have to wait till april anyway so i will research on that topic

its annoying and repetitive!!! and now i have to get another form and fill it from scratch
    Lol its only me and my brother who are awake :p:

i know :eek: lucky :hmpf: have no idea what nuffied is :p: loll i think NC does the same chemistry examboard as me

loll i need to get my photo signed by someone:hmpf: you didn't send me a birthday card :hmmm: lol :p:

how comes you have to go through that whole long process? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lol its only me and my brother who are awake :p:

i know :eek: lucky :hmpf: have no idea what nuffied is :p: loll i think NC does the same chemistry examboard as me

loll i need to get my photo signed by someone:hmpf: you didn't send me a birthday card :hmmm: lol :p:

how comes you have to go through that whole long process? :eek:
    its only me and my sis who are awake, but my mum got up and went to the bathroom :eek:

hehe i hope they do the same this year every teacher seems to reminds us that we have 7 teaching weeks left hehe i only came across it on tsr :cool: hmmm i thought that NC did nuffield- maybe that was someone else :ninja:

meh, and that person cant be a family member! will probably get one of my teachers to sign me. like i said, it got lost in the mail :p:

i have no idea!! they have to make sure that we give them all our information so that we can pay it back one day (shame!!) i dont think that the instructions are well written

ReputationRep:
    its only me and my sis who are awake, but my mum got up and went to the bathroom :eek:

hehe i hope they do the same this year every teacher seems to reminds us that we have 7 teaching weeks left hehe i only came across it on tsr :cool: hmmm i thought that NC did nuffield- maybe that was someone else :ninja:

meh, and that person cant be a family member! will probably get one of my teachers to sign me. like i said, it got lost in the mail :p:

i have no idea!! they have to make sure that we give them all our information so that we can pay it back one day (shame!!) i dont think that the instructions are well written
    lol same with my mum :eek:

thats it!?! @ 7 weeks :eek: :eek: ***** im stuffed lol

i know i just found out about that @ not family member :hmpf: loll good idea @ teachers :hmmmm: :p:

lol, isn't there another way?

ReputationRep:
    Good evening everyone. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    lol same with my mum :eek:

thats it!?! @ 7 weeks :eek: :eek: ***** im stuffed lol

i know i just found out about that @ not family member :hmpf: loll good idea @ teachers :hmmmm: :p:

lol, isn't there another way?
    hehe :p: she switched the light off :hmpf:

meh, lets change the topic!! my 'silly' mates have already started R'ing surely you cant have eaten that much today with your mates?? :ninja: :p: hehe ( :hugs: 7 teaching weeks + 2weeks easter hols + one week may hols + study leave thats what the teachers dont mention )

and that person has to know you for more than 2 years:eek: what happens if you travel around a lot :p:

during april i think i can apply online, but im not sure:confused:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    Good evening everyone. :wavey:
    morning :wavey:

how're you?

ReputationRep:
    I just noticed that the pair of you (SC and Darth) have eerily similar stats - both of you joined in June, both have five shiny green gems and both have around 10,000 posts - weird! :s: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    :hello:
    hey morning

ReputationRep:
    morning :wavey:

how're you?
    Alright, trying to do some coursework but am getting sidetracked. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I just noticed that the pair of you (SC and Darth) have eerily similar stats - both of you joined in June, both have five shiny green gems and both have around 10,000 posts - weird! :s: :p:
    :eek: no wonder she ended up being my babysitter :p: wierd indeed :p: (the post thingy is due to the penguin soc )

*checks who joined first!!*

ReputationRep:
    :eek: no wonder she ended up being my babysitter :p: wierd indeed :p: (the post thingy is due to the penguin soc )

*checks who joined first!!*
    Anyhows Darth, none of the links in the first post work because of the upgrade, hence I can't see the Penguin Points ranking, etc - what's going to happen about that?

ReputationRep:
    hehe :p: she switched the light off :hmpf:

meh, lets change the topic!! my 'silly' mates have already started R'ing surely you cant have eaten that much today with your mates?? :ninja: :p: hehe ( :hugs: 7 teaching weeks + 2weeks easter hols + one week may hols + study leave thats what the teachers dont mention )

and that person has to know you for more than 2 years:eek: what happens if you travel around a lot :p:

during april i think i can apply online, but im not sure:confused:
    Lol why? :hmmm: :p:

already :eek: :hmmm: loll :p: ooo kk

loll and i heard it can't be your doctor? :hmmm: :hmpf:loll

try that

ReputationRep:
    Alright, trying to do some coursework but am getting sidetracked. Yourself?
    i'm doing nothing :p: was doing some pure maths before, but soon the multiplication sign was starting to look like a plus sign so i stopped :s: (actually i stopped cos i couldnt do a question :p: )

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.