The Student Room Group
darth_vader05
meh im lazy, but not that lazy :biggrin:

so if d^2y/dx =0 its a point of inflexion?

(cant be bothered with the sup thing :p: )

Surely you mean d2y/dx2? I'm sure you do. Yes, that's the case, it's just a point of inflexion. :smile:
SketchyCanvas
:smile:

oo oo just remebered, can you lot fill this in please :biggrin: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Munise meh, im bored :p:

I would, but I don't think I know you well enough to fill it in with any valid answers. Ask me to do it in a couple of weeks and I'll be happy to oblige, as I'll probably have gotten to know you better by then. :smile:
Cheers for the rep Darth, much appreciated. :top:

PS. How come you're worth so little when you have such a monumental post count? :p: I'm worth 77, and I'm 5,000ish posts behind you! :p:
SketchyCanvas
:smile:

oo oo just remebered, can you lot fill this in please :biggrin: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Munise meh, im bored :p:
i'm bored aswell :biggrin:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=darth+vader05 :p:
darth_vader05
its over when i say its over :vader: :biggrin:

:rofl: im on a high aswell :p: i'm trying my bestest to not laugh loudly :biggrin:

no, its over when the babysitter says its over *does a babysitter emoticon* :biggrin: loll

:toofunny: im laughing out loud :biggrin: lool and my other brother just came home :eek: loll
Angel Interceptor
I would, but I don't think I know you well enough to fill it in with any valid answers. Ask me to do it in a couple of weeks and I'll be happy to oblige, as I'll probably have gotten to know you better by then. :smile:

oki dok :biggrin:
Angel Interceptor
Cheers for the rep Darth, much appreciated. :top:

PS. How come you're worth so little when you have such a monumental post count? :p: I'm worth 77, and I'm 5,000ish posts behind you! :p:
np :smile: thanks for your help :smile:

hehe cos i havent got that many rep points :ninja: :p: if my post count was the same as yours my rep would probably be half yours :p:
darth_vader05

Same with you Darth, I'll do it in a week or two when I get to know you better. :smile:
Angel Interceptor
Surely you mean d2y/dx2? I'm sure you do. Yes, that's the case, it's just a point of inflexion. :smile:
yep i meant that:redface: forgot my power on the dx :p: oh right, thanks :smile: that means i can do the next question :biggrin:
darth_vader05

Lol done :biggrin:

are you 'haha'? :hmmm: lol :p:
darth_vader05
yep i meant that:redface: forgot my power on the dx :p: oh right, thanks :smile: that means i can do the next question :biggrin:

Good good. If you ever have any trouble with your Maths, then just give me a PM and tell me what you're having difficulty with and I'll see what I can do. :smile:
SketchyCanvas
no, its over when the babysitter says its over *does a babysitter emoticon* :biggrin: loll

:toofunny: im laughing out loud :biggrin: lool and my other brother just came home :eek: loll
^o) dont you know its cruel to sit on babies :biggrin: :p:

:p: if he asks you whats the matter, clip him round the ears :biggrin:
darth_vader05
np :smile: thanks for your help :smile:

hehe cos i havent got that many rep points :ninja: :p: if my post count was the same as yours my rep would probably be half yours :p:

Il n'ya pas de probleme! :smile:

Tsk, these n00bs and their feeble rep count, eh? :p:
darth_vader05
^o) dont you know its cruel to sit on babies :biggrin: :p:

:p: if he asks you whats the matter, clip him round the ears :biggrin:

:hmmm: dont you know its cruel to make up fibs about babysitters :p: :biggrin: loll

:toofunny: will do :cool: :biggrin: loll
Angel Interceptor
Same with you Darth, I'll do it in a week or two when I get to know you better. :smile:
np :smile:
SketchyCanvas
since now :biggrin: :cool: loll

:boxing: :p:
*disagrees* :eviltongue:

:security: :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
Lol done :biggrin:

are you 'haha'? :hmmm: lol :p:
are you hehehe? ^o) :p:

maybe i am :ninja: :biggrin:
darth_vader05