The Student Room Group
darth_vader05
lol, it sounds cool :biggrin:

im seeing double:eek: i really should head off too bed :ninja: im good thanks- my mate just rang me :s:

*holds up 12 fingers* How many fingers do you see?
Helzerel
You're head as well! I never knew - unsurprising that lol!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! This calls for a celebration!
:party::party:

:biggrin:

You are him dear. :p:

Wow! That's so cool! No worries darth_me I won'ttell anyone about me..I mean us..
lol :p: :party: :party:

hehe

nah, me darth vader :vader: :evil: *you are feeling very sleepy* i dont know whether you're into football, but arsene wenger looks like him aswell:eek: :biggrin:

yep its cool, but like i said others wont see it as cool :p:*oooh has a finding nemo moment :biggrin: *

are you my conscious(sp!!)? am i dead yet?? :biggrin: :p:
dismal_laundry
I like your sig. You sure are patriotic.
hey :smile: do you want to join the penguin soc? :smile:
The Canadian
*holds up 12 fingers* How many fingers do you see?
erm 3! :idea: :p: lol

:hmpf: you cant have 12 fingers :biggrin:
darth_vader05
lol :p: :party: :party:

hehe

nah, me darth vader :vader: :evil: *you are feeling very sleepy* i dont know whether you're into football, but arsene wenger looks like him aswell:eek: :biggrin:

yep its cool, but like i said others wont see it as cool :p:*oooh has a finding nemo moment :biggrin: *

are you my conscious(sp!!)? am i dead yet?? :biggrin: :p:

:cool: :tsr2: :cool: :biggrin:

haha?

I'm not a footy fan persay but I know who Wenger is - he doesn't look like Vader!

I am o'darthy-one. :smile: .....err..*checks*..not yet! :p:
Helzerel
:cool: :tsr2: :cool: :biggrin:

haha?

I'm not a footy fan persay but I know who Wenger is - he doesn't look like Vader!

I am o'darthy-one. :smile: .....err..*checks*..not yet! :p:
lol, had a random thought :p:

not like vader- i meant he looks like the demon headmaster :biggrin:

lol, not quite it seems :p: btw at this time of the morning, im prone to chat rubbish :p: double vision has now gone :cool:

so what do you do when you're not on tsr? :p: (school/college?) :smile:
darth_vader05
lol, had a random thought :p:

not like vader- i meant he looks like the demon headmaster :biggrin:

lol, not quite it seems :p: btw at this time of the morning, im prone to chat rubbish :p: double vision has now gone :cool:

so what do you do when you're not on tsr? :p: (school/college?) :smile:

...do tell...

:rolleyes: :p:

Double vision? Been hitting the bottle? :p:

Last year of sixth-form at school - A2 exams this summer, then a gap year, then uni. :smile:

Yourself?
darth_vader05
erm 3! :idea: :p: lol

:hmpf: you cant have 12 fingers :biggrin:

Actually, my mate did that to me once, he has extra little fingers, and that REALLY spooked me at first!!
Helzerel
...do tell...

:rolleyes: :p:

Double vision? Been hitting the bottle? :p:

Last year of sixth-form at school - A2 exams this summer, then a gap year, then uni. :smile:

Yourself?
its gone now :p: :biggrin:

nah, been sitting infront of the computer in excess:eek: :s:

what A2 exams are you going to be doing? :smile: im going to be doing A2 in summers aswell and then hopefully uni :smile:

gtg now penguins, nice meeting you helzerel :smile: nite canadia :ciao:
The Canadian
Actually, my mate did that to me once, he has extra little fingers, and that REALLY spooked me at first!!
lol, nothing spooks me :bandit: :p: nite :smile:
darth_vader05
hey :wavey: i think we should make a coursework hater society :smile: :hugs:

when does it have to be in for?

Either Wednesday or Thursday, I'm not sure. It's killing me - I haven't slept since when I woke up on Sunday, and am pulling another all nighter tonight to try and get more of it done, but I attended only about 15% of the classes for it, and never read any of the notes for it until a couple/few days ago. At the moment I'm living off of Pro Plus, Red Bull, Lucozade, Coffee, cigarettes, willpower and the sheer fear of what would happen if I don't hand it in, as it's worth 15% of one of my modules.
darth_vader05
what A2 exams are you going to be doing? :smile: im going to be doing A2 in summers aswell and then hopefully uni :smile:

gtg now penguins, nice meeting you helzerel :smile: nite canadia :ciao:

English Lit, History and Economics. I did Religious Studies last year as well.

How were your Jan. results? Were you happy with them?
Which subjects are you doing and which uni. do you hope to attend?

It was a pleasure meeting you too! :biggrin:

O..and....Good Morning!
Wow nearly 9am and no-one around - Penguin Soc appears to be full of nocturnal people. :p:
I was supposed to wake up at 9am :eek: , but got up a while ago, but heck, my university broke up over a week ago :biggrin: (I love rubbing it in :wink: ) so its not like I missed much (except breakfast)!

Hey Helen :smile: .
Casey
I was supposed to wake up at 9am :eek: , but got up a while ago, but heck, my university broke up over a week ago :biggrin: (I love rubbing it in :wink: ) so its not like I missed much (except breakfast)!

Hey Helen :smile: .

Casey! :smile:

I'm not bothered - I've been at home for over a week as well (meh ok I've been ill - you win).
Don't you have work to do? All your fellow Oxonians are working! :p:

Have brunch, then lunch, then snacks - and that should bide you over until tea. :smile:
Helzerel
Casey! :smile:

I'm not bothered - I've been at home for over a week as well (meh ok I've been ill - you win).
Don't you have work to do? All your fellow Oxonians are working! :p:

Have brunch, then lunch, then snacks - and that should bide you over until tea. :smile:

Helen :p: !

Awwh! Still not got rid of the flu then :smile: ? :hugs:

I know, I'm sure plenty of other people are working, I'm relying on the fact that I have a really good memory so should be able to catch up - provided I start eventually!

I can't be arsed to go and get food :p: ! I haven't really been that hungry recently either, except for chocolate :biggrin: :p: !

What are you upto today :smile: ?
Casey
Helen :p: !

Awwh! Still not got rid of the flu then :smile: ? :hugs:

I know, I'm sure plenty of other people are working, I'm relying on the fact that I have a really good memory so should be able to catch up - provided I start eventually!

I can't be arsed to go and get food :p: ! I haven't really been that hungry recently either, except for chocolate :biggrin: :p: !

What are you upto today :smile: ?

Casey! :cool:

I'm slowly recovering but it's an uphill road. :p:

The old parrot fashion cramming trick eh? :smile: Doesn't normally work as well in uni. as it does in school I'm afraid. Which subject are you doing?

Food is extremely important - eating is actually one of my hobbies - I'm lucky in that I have a fast metabolism so I don't put on weight! :p:

Prepping for an interview tomorrow..should be amusing...considering I'm not able to prep. properly because of the flu! :eek:
Helzerel
Casey! :cool:

I'm slowly recovering but it's an uphill road. :p:

The old parrot fashion cramming trick eh? :smile: Doesn't normally work as well in uni. as it does in school I'm afraid. Which subject are you doing?

Food is extremely important - eating is actually one of my hobbies - I'm lucky in that I have a fast metabolism so I don't put on weight! :p:

Prepping for an interview tomorrow..should be amusing...considering I'm not able to prep. properly because of the flu! :eek:

Helen :eek: !

Oh cool, it must have been quite bad if you had to go home to recover though.

My metabolism isn't too bad either, I normally eat craploads and stay at my weight, which I'm quite happy with, besides I'm not going to lose weight with the amount of chocolate I eat :p: !

I know :frown: , the thing is with the amount of lectures I've missed there are parts of the work that I might not understand, which would screw me up, otherwise I reckon I can get through it quite quickly.

What are you being interviewed for :smile: , you did tell me about this but I don't think you mentioned why.
:hello:
Hello :wavey: :smile: .
Casey
Helen :eek: !

Oh cool, it must have been quite bad if you had to go home to recover though.

My metabolism isn't too bad either, I normally eat craploads and stay at my weight, which I'm quite happy with, besides I'm not going to lose weight with the amount of chocolate I eat :p: !

I know :frown: , the thing is with the amount of lectures I've missed there are parts of the work that I might not understand, which would screw me up, otherwise I reckon I can get through it quite quickly.

What are you being interviewed for :smile: , you did tell me about this but I don't think you mentioned why.

Casey! :eyeball:

Never had proper flu before - or at least, not that I can remember, well not recently, not in the past few years...blahdiblah *carries on rambling*

How're the sit-ups between each post going? :wink:

Yeh - which subject? (you didn't say before)
Phone a friend, panic, use Wikipedia. All three have been used before by people in your situation although I wouldn't recommend the second - rather counter-productive! :p:

To read History at UCL. :smile:

Latest