Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    Just wait until you get to Uni - you'll get to do some truly extraordinary stuff with Mathematics - truly ingenius stuff. Anyhows I'm off for a shower and off to a house party to get lashed!
    cant wait now

cya :ciao: enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    was your day better than when you got kicked out of class?

im good thanks a bit tired though :sleep: hmmm i had a great day actually

but when i came home one of my sisters chucked my college folders on the floor and broke two :mad: that peeved me off and we had a big fight but now all is okayish! :hmmm:
    yep it was better than yesteday i witnessed my last ever year 11 fight - and i figured out that the theory behind year 11 fights are that we all stand around in little groups and decided whose side we're on :rolleyes:

i got 16 out of 16 in my History Test wohoo

so what was so great about this day then if you don't mind me askin?

ReputationRep:
    cant wait now

cya :ciao: enjoy it
    You won't enjoy everything you do at Uni; that would be ludicrous, however the stuff you are interested in will expand your horizons with nothing but possibilities.

Laters dude. Have a great night/weekend if I don't speak to you over it. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    yep it was better than yesteday i witnessed my last ever year 11 fight - and i figured out that the theory behind year 11 fights are that we all stand around in little groups and decided whose side we're on :rolleyes:

i got 16 out of 16 in my History Test wohoo

so what was so great about this day then if you don't mind me askin?
    lol :p: dont forget that you make a big crowd around the two people that are fighting!! this will surely hide the fighters from the teachers :rolleyes:

wooo congrats what topic was it on

hmmm it wasnt anything extraordinary, but had a good laugh with my mates and liverpool have got chelsea in the semis :p:

meh my friends ringing me now :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    only five mins :eek: hey, how was it?
    Amazingly funny I'm really tired though Howa you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    You won't enjoy everything you do at Uni; that would be ludicrous, however the stuff you are interested in will expand your horizons with nothing but possibilities.

Laters dude. Have a great night/weekend if I don't speak to you over it. :wavey:
    i might just do :p:

you too hope you complete your cw :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    lol :p: dont forget that you make a big crowd around the two people that are fighting!! this will surely hide the fighters from the teachers :rolleyes:

wooo congrats what topic was it on

hmmm it wasnt anything extraordinary, but had a good laugh with my mates and liverpool have got chelsea in the semis :p:

meh my friends ringing me now :hmpf:
    it was Public Health in the 19 century :rolleyes: reali boring

yeah i heard about the liverpool and chelsea thing :rolleyes: i don't reali want niether of them to win coz i support Arsenal but oh well

well i think you shud answer the fone then :call2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twaffy)
    Amazingly funny I'm really tired though Howa you?
    funny??how?

im greatly tired :p:

ReputationRep:
    it was Public Health in the 19 century :rolleyes: reali boring

yeah i heard about the liverpool and chelsea thing :rolleyes: i don't reali want niether of them to win coz i support Arsenal but oh well

well i think you shud answer the fone then :call2:
    hmm sounds like it

lol, i was quite pleased to hear that and then i debated about it with my teacher for about 20 mins :eek: lol i dont want either to win, but my theory is if pool win the cup then if we had beaten them we would have won it i'd rather have chelsea win it, but it seems like pools cup

lol, i answerd it but then i put it down by accident :s: honest it was an accident, now im ringing her back and its engaged :cool: wooo

ReputationRep:
    funny??how?

im greatly tired :p:
    I tried to ice skate and my teacher went round with me laughing at me trying to avoid the french woman who was trying to torture me. My french actually improves with alcohol; which we realised we could buy on Tuesday lunchtime

Go to bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twaffy)
    I tried to ice skate and my teacher went round with me laughing at me trying to avoid the french woman who was trying to torture me. My french actually improves with alcohol; which we realised we could buy on Tuesday lunchtime

Go to bed
    lol, sounds fun ice skating is cool :cool: ask for some alcohol during your french exam :p:

cant be bothered :p:

ReputationRep:
    hmm sounds like it

lol, i was quite pleased to hear that and then i debated about it with my teacher for about 20 mins :eek: lol i dont want either to win, but my theory is if pool win the cup then if we had beaten them we would have won it i'd rather have chelsea win it, but it seems like pools cup

lol, i answerd it but then i put it down by accident :s: honest it was an accident, now im ringing her back and its engaged :cool: wooo
    lol sounds like your trying to avoid someone :eyeball:

id rather have liverpool win it then chelsea's hard work goes down the drain that wuld be real evil

ReputationRep:
    lol sounds like your trying to avoid someone :eyeball:

id rather have liverpool win it then chelsea's hard work goes down the drain that wuld be real evil
    :ninja: nah, im just not in the mood to talk on the phone :p: i dont know whether to ring her back :s: meh forget it, i'll do it tommorow :p:

nah, i'd prefer chelsea- dunno why! (and what do you mean by chelskis hard work :eek: ?)

ReputationRep:
    dum de dum

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: nah, im just not in the mood to talk on the phone :p: i dont know whether to ring her back :s: meh forget it, i'll do it tommorow :p:

nah, i'd prefer chelsea- dunno why! (and what do you mean by chelskis hard work :eek: ?)
    lol say that you never actually got her call :flute:

i meant hard work as in glory hunting hard work :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    dum de dum
    mud ed mud :flute:

i had a penguin joke this morning, but have forgotten it now :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    lol say that you never actually got her call :flute:

i meant hard work as in glory hunting hard work :rolleyes:
    but i did, cos i spoke to her for about five mins :p: then i accidently put it down :p:

oh :p: well i wouldnt mind chelski cos erm i dont see eye to eye with pool

i gtg now cya penguins :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    but i did, cos i spoke to her for about five mins :p: then i accidently put it down :p:

oh :p: well i wouldnt mind chelski cos erm i dont see eye to eye with pool

i gtg now cya penguins :ciao:
    lol

well nice talkin to you

cya :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    lol

well nice talkin to you

cya :wavey:
    cya :ciao: btw i was meant to write mysterious repper ( not subber) :p:

nice talking to you too cya, tc

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.