The Student Room Group
Reply 45760
dum de dum
*knocks* :flute:
Boo
SketchyCanvas
Boo
:afraid: :rolleyes: :p:

lol hey :smile: how're you? how did the mug making go last night?
darth_vader05
:afraid: :rolleyes: :p:

lol hey :smile: how're you? how did the mug making go last night?

:p: :biggrin:

Heya :smile:

im good thanks, tirredddddd lol. Dont mention that word! :eek: ..*whispers* mug ... :p: ended up till 2am making the darn things :p: during the end i ran out of packaging paper, so had to wake up extra early today to go to the shops and buy it and then finish off the mugs. Ended up missing my chemistry coursework :eek: so have to go in my free on monday :hmpf: But today has been a good day after college, had a few mates over :smile: how was your day? :smile:
SketchyCanvas
:p: :biggrin:

Heya :smile:

im good thanks, tirredddddd lol. Dont mention that word! :eek: ..*whispers* mug ... :p: ended up till 2am making the darn things :p: during the end i ran out of packaging paper, so had to wake up extra early today to go to the shops and buy it and then finish off the mugs. Ended up missing my chemistry coursework :eek: so have to go in my free on monday :hmpf: But today has been a good day after college, had a few mates over :smile: how was your day? :smile:
lol im really tired aswell :sleep: yep i should be sleeping now but.... :redface: :p:

what word?? i'd really like a mug of tea now!! :flute: :p: did you sell them today? tut tut you shouldnt have missed your cw :eek: at least your teacher is letting you do it again :smile: btw dont mention that word!! *whispers cw!!* :p:

my day was great, but when i think why nothing springs to mind :p: had a good time with my mates although i did make silly mistakes in maths!!! i asked my chem teacher if i could go to the toilet, she said i could- so i ended up going to the canteen :p: on my way back to the lesson the chem technican saw me eating some crisp but thankfully she didnt shout!!

what lessons did you have today? ^o) :p:
darth_vader05
lol im really tired aswell :sleep: yep i should be sleeping now but.... :redface: :p:

what word?? i'd really like a mug of tea now!! :flute: :p: did you sell them today? tut tut you shouldnt have missed your cw :eek: at least your teacher is letting you do it again :smile: btw dont mention that word!! *whispers cw!!* :p:

my day was great, but when i think why nothing springs to mind :p: had a good time with my mates although i did make silly mistakes in maths!!! i asked my chem teacher if i could go to the toilet, she said i could- so i ended up going to the canteen :p: on my way back to the lesson the chem technican saw me eating some crisp but thankfully she didnt shout!!

what lessons did you have today? ^o) :p:

lol im sooo tired that my eyes are drooping :p:

:hmpf: :hmmm: lol yeah the students collected them today. I didn't know that we were doing coursework today :eek: :doh: stupid titration:p: what was that? didn't hear you? Coursework? COURSEWORK? :flute: :p:

lol :p: maths..that reminds me of the homework for tuesday :hmpf: oo and that i fell asleep in maths today :p: Haha thats a good idea! @ going to the canteen instead of the loo, might make me wake up :p:

Lol, chemistry, biology (but teacher weren't in - again! for the whole week now) and maths last lesson :hmpf: you?
SketchyCanvas
lol im sooo tired that my eyes are drooping :p:

:hmpf: :hmmm: lol yeah the students collected them today. I didn't know that we were doing coursework today :eek: :doh: stupid titration:p: what was that? didn't hear you? Coursework? COURSEWORK? :p:

lol :p: maths..that reminds me of the homework for tuesday :hmpf: oo and that i fell asleep in maths today :p: Haha thats a good idea! @ going to the canteen instead of the loo, might make me wake up :p:

Lol, chemistry, biology (but teacher weren't in - again! for the whole week now) and maths last lesson :hmpf: you?
why dont you have a MUG of tea then :biggrin:

what did the students collect? was it the MUGS that you made?? :p: :flute:

:security: how can you not know? ^o)

maths reminds me of my test on monday :frown: hehe did your teacher realise that you'd gone to sleep? :p: i was starving cos i had no breakfast today :hmmm: and didnt want to ruin the experiment :cool:

meh, not fair your both my teachers were in :hmpf: i had fmaths and chem :hmmm: hahah you had 3 lessons :eviltongue:
darth_vader05
why dont you have a MUG of tea then :biggrin:

what did the students collect? was it the MUGS that you made?? :p: :flute:

:security: how can you not know? ^o)

maths reminds me of my test on monday :frown: hehe did your teacher realise that you'd gone to sleep? :p: i was starving cos i had no breakfast today :hmmm: and didnt want to ruin the experiment :cool:

meh, not fair your both my teachers were in :hmpf: i had fmaths and chem :hmmm: hahah you had 3 lessons :eviltongue:

:hmm: :eviltongu loll

yes it was, shhhhhhhhhh loll :p: :hmpf: i ws so close to chucking them out the window lol :p:

Becuase he never told us the we were doing COURSEWORK :p:

Nah she didn't realised :biggrin: and i didn't do the work :redface: :p: lol i had a sandwich for breakfast :biggrin: but had to eat cos had a migraine in the morning too :hmpf:

lol :hmmm: but i was only in for one :biggrin: lol chemistry-missed it, biology-teacher weren't in and thenmaths- fell asleep :p:
SketchyCanvas
:hmm: :eviltongu loll

yes it was, shhhhhhhhhh loll :p: :hmpf: i ws so close to chucking them out the window lol :p:

Becuase he never told us the we were doing COURSEWORK :p:

Nah she didn't realised :biggrin: and i didn't do the work :redface: :p: lol i had a sandwich for breakfast :biggrin: but had to eat cos had a migraine in the morning too :hmpf:

lol :hmmm: but i was only in for one :biggrin: lol chemistry-missed it, biology-teacher weren't in and thenmaths- fell asleep :p:
:bandit: :p: well its your loss :biggrin: i wouldnt mind having a MUG myself :p:

if you'd done that then you'd have to pay for them yourself :biggrin:

yeah yeah, thats the oldest trick in the book :motz: :p:

meh, i dont like your teacher :hmpf: so basically you had no lessons:eek:

i didnt eat no weetabix this morning :bawling: :frown: migrane in the morining:eek: did you try banging your hread against the wall? :p:
*bumps in*
*strips*
*sexes every1 in the room*
*has imaginary cigarette (imaginary lung cancer is preferable :wink: )*
*runs off to bed :ciao:*
i just took a fellow IB student slash newbie off the red.. i feel so generous today :angel:
lettherainfalldown
*bumps in*
*strips*
erm.... hi :biggrin::p:
darth_vader05
erm.... hi :biggrin::p:

heyaa how's it goin?
darth_vader05
:bandit: :p: well its your loss :biggrin: i wouldnt mind having a MUG myself :p:

if you'd done that then you'd have to pay for them yourself :biggrin:

yeah yeah, thats the oldest trick in the book :motz: :p:

meh, i dont like your teacher :hmpf: so basically you had no lessons:eek:

i didnt eat no weetabix this morning :bawling: :frown: migrane in the morining:eek: did you try banging your hread against the wall? :p:

lol :hmmm: i rather have a CUP while doing COURSEWORK :p:

lol thats why i didn't throw them, otherwise...bye bye mugs :biggrin: :ciao: lol

:hmmm: fine :eviltongu: lol

lol :eek: nope :eek: hehe :biggrin:

mmm weetabix lol After my mum had her op on thursday, she has to eat weetabix and blended food. Hate migraines :hmpf: lol yeah i tried but didn;t help :hmmm: :p:
lettherainfalldown
*bumps in*
*strips*

:toofunny:

Heya :hugs: hows you? :smile:
SketchyCanvas
:toofunny:

Heya :hugs: hows you? :smile:

heey :hugs: :hugs: not bad, not bad... quite tired.. watched a few episodes of Lost n i'm starting to like the series :biggrin: how about u?
PS i'll b off after replying to your next post :biggrin: :wink:
lettherainfalldown
heey :hugs: :hugs: not bad, not bad... quite tired.. watched a few episodes of Lost n i'm starting to like the series :biggrin: how about u?
PS i'll b off after replying to your next post :biggrin: :wink:

:hugs: im soo tireddd :sleep: i watched the first few episodes of Lost, liked it but then was too busy to watch the rest :p: Had a few mates over today so its mostly been a no-homework or coursework day today :p: Except for making mothers day mugs...long story :p:

:hmmm: meh, i might be off to bed soon too :sleep: :p:
SketchyCanvas
lol :hmmm: i rather have a CUP while doing COURSEWORK :p:

lol thats why i didn't throw them, otherwise...bye bye mugs :biggrin: :ciao: lol

:hmmm: fine :eviltongu: lol

lol :eek: nope :eek: hehe :biggrin:

mmm weetabix lol After my mum had her op on thursday, she has to eat weetabix and blended food. Hate migraines :hmpf: lol yeah i tried but didn;t help :hmmm: :p:
nah a MUG is better whilst doing work :biggrin: :p:

hehe, meh you should have thrown them- it would have been funny it they had landed on someones head :p:

:bandit: :p:

not fair :hmpf: i was stuck in lessons for 3 hrs :hmmm:

did the operation go ok and hows your mum? :smile: weetabix is cool :cool:

meh, you cant have banged your head properly then :p:
haha aww ok take care then... i had to cancel a party i was going to go to tomorrow because i have to do some physics... and couldnt go to school today cause i had an accident in the kitchen...broke a few glasses and cut my hands pretty bad so no way I could have taken notes :p:

night night :hugs: :hugs:
:ciao: cya soon :smile:

Latest