Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lettherainfalldown)
    edit function? :eek: *notices* :p:
    lol dont go all serious man, i'm just teasing... and you should have noticed that my posting activity has gone down quite a bit so shush, stop complaining :p:
    I was teasing also. :p:

Anyhows, where have you been recently? Snowed under with work or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    Meh, it's sometimes useful.
    i bet... you can come on and have no1 notice :ninja:
    sneaky :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was teasing also. :p:

Anyhows, where have you been recently? Snowed under with work or what?
    pretty much :hmpf: unfortunately :p:
    and i'll be for a bit now , but good news is it's all gonna be over by mid may
    so i'll be able to beat pig's post count by mid summer :ninja:
    :rofl: now that would be worrying :p:

ReputationRep:
    pretty much :hmpf: unfortunately :p:
    and i'll be for a bit now , but good news is it's all gonna be over by mid may
    so i'll be able to beat pig's post count by mid summer :ninja:
    :rofl: now that would be worrying :p:
    :rofl: I take it that beating AT82's would just be out of question, however pig's mere 22,000 is well within the realms of possibility, eh? :p:

Yeah, I'm quite certain that I have aeons of revision to do in the next month, which is when my exams start, but as you say, I'm also done by mid-May or thereabouts. Still, it's going to be a long hard slog until then.

ReputationRep:
    yea, i know what you mean
    22,000 posts he? yea, doable :yy: :rofl:
    :eek: just realized that would make my rep power 110+ :eek: i'd be able to give an extra gem to peeps :angel: (or do quite a bit of damage to their rep :evil:)

ReputationRep:
    btw i love your avatar... have I already repped you for it or not?

ReputationRep:
    yea, i know what you mean
    22,000 posts he? yea, doable :yy: :rofl:
    :eek: just realized that would make my rep power 110+ :eek: i'd be able to give an extra gem to peeps :angel: (or do quite a bit of damage to their rep :evil:)
    Shocking! Still, I'll ensure that I have the holy-grail of TSR after my exams are over, ie. a three figure rep power! :p: Only 17 points off now... :p:

ReputationRep:
    btw i love your avatar... have I already repped you for it or not?
    Yes, you already have. Cheers for that.

ReputationRep:
    Shocking! Still, I'll ensure that I have the holy-grail of TSR after my exams are over, ie. a three figure rep power! :p: Only 17 points off now... :p:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: holy cramps!!!! :eek: i never noticed how high in the reps you were :eek:
    i'm barely 38-39 i reckon :bawling: *feels insignificant*

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you already have. Cheers for that.
    no probs :p:

ReputationRep:
    well i guess all i have to do is get to 20 000 posts to get a 3 figure rep power since I don't really get that much rep :bawling: oh well :p:

ReputationRep:
    well i guess all i have to do is get to 20 000 posts to get a 3 figure rep power since I don't really get that much rep :bawling: oh well :p:
    I just noticed how pathetically obvious my whoring is and how it's never going to work :hmpf: gosh it is getting late :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: holy cramps!!!! :eek: i never noticed how high in the reps you were :eek:
    i'm barely 38-39 i reckon :bawling: *feels insignificant*
    Meh, I hate to admit it, but I have become rather addicted to TSR since November - before then I had a hundred posts or so to my name and they were all in the Academic sections.

Anyhows, people rep me for stupid reasons, eg. 'I loved it when you said 'What a silly idea', yeah, that was great! ' - very bizarre, but I'm not complaining.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    You have quite a sizeable amount of rep for someone who only joined in November, but then I guess as I only started posting then and was on 14 rep points then, my rep has increased fairly fast. Anyhows, Flukey, Juno and mockelinho all repped me a few/couple of times, and they're all heavyweights, as did LPK, Miles and AT82.

ReputationRep:
    You have quite a sizeable amount of rep for someone who only joined in November, but then I guess as I only started posting then and was on 14 rep points then, my rep has increased fairly fast. Anyhows, Flukey, Juno and mockelinho all repped me a few/couple of times, and they're all heavyweights, as did LPK, Miles and AT82.
    oooh ok that might explain it :p: well i'm happy with my middleweight friends... and almost heavy weights like you and SC who just came in

heeeey SC :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :love: how's you?

ReputationRep:

Flukey has repped me... havent talke to him in a while now :s: have been off msn for ages :eek: meh... i'll rep him tomorrow or smthng

ReputationRep:
    heeeey SC :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :love: how's you?
    Heya Lettherainfalldown :hugs:

I'm good thanks, just finished off the last of filing my work..7 folders! :p: How was your day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    :wavey:
    how's it goin :hugs:
    i'm off to bed in 5 but it's nice to see im not the only TSR addict out there :p:

ReputationRep:
    how's it goin :hugs:
    i'm off to bed in 5 but it's nice to see im not the only TSR addict out there :p:
    :hugs:

me? a TSR addict? nooo :angel: :rolleyes: :p: lol Btw, does the clocks go forward now?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.