The Student Room Group
lettherainfalldown
Flukey has repped me... havent talke to him in a while now :s: have been off msn for ages :eek: meh... i'll rep him tomorrow or smthng :wink:

Flukey asked for a ban from TSR so that he could concentrate on schoolwork in the run up to summer exams et al. I spoke to him on MSN earlier tonight and he was pissed as a skunk - I had no idea what he was saying!
SketchyCanvas
Heya Lettherainfalldown :hugs: :biggrin:

I'm good thanks, just finished off the last of filing my work..7 folders! :p: How was your day? :smile:

wooow that must feel such a liberation :biggrin:

my coursework is as follows:

Econ:
-4000 word essay -done
-4x750 word commentaries - done

Maths:
-investigation 1 - 28 pages typed - done
-investigation 2 - 19 pages typed - done

Physics:
-5 Lab reports - done
-2 lab reports to go - doing them tomorrow

French:
-15 min oral - done
-15 min presentation - done

English:
-1500 word essay - done
-15 min oral commentary - done
-15 min oral presentation - done

OTher language:
-15 min oral - done

Theory of knowledge:
-10 min presentation - done
-1500 word essay - done

now you know why i haven't been much on TSR lately :redface:
all i gotta do now is revise for exams...
tired? yea? glad that cw is over? HELL YEA
SketchyCanvas
:hugs:

me? a TSR addict? nooo :angel: :rolleyes: :p: lol Btw, does the clocks go forward now?

does so indeed :eek:
i saw it in the news :p:
Angel Interceptor
Flukey asked for a ban from TSR so that he could concentrate on schoolwork in the run up to summer exams et al. I spoke to him on MSN earlier tonight and he was pissed as a skunk - I had no idea what he was saying!

OMG I THOUGHT HE CHANGED HIS CUSTOM NAME
he is actually banned? :eek: :eek: :eek: omggg thats why he's been off for so long :frown: :redface: i'll talk to him soon on msn.. hope he's ok
:rofl: nice to see he aint sober on a saturday evening at least
lettherainfalldown

Econ:
-4000 word essay -done

Maths:

Physics:
-5 Lab reports - done

French:
-15 min oral - done

English:
-1500 word essay - done

OTher language:
-15 min oral - done

Theory of knowledge:
-1500 word essay - done

Bloody hell, you've been studying like a bitch - still, I had a couple of pieces of coursework I had to do that we'd had four months to do and was supposed to be 100-150 hours of work, so I stayed up from Sunday until Wednesday doing it straight, and then my lecturer said that there was an extension for everyone until Monday! :mad: I was not a happy bunny, as I could have spread it out a bit more that way, but still, I've done most of it - I'll just tweak it a little tomorrow and hand it in on Monday. :smile:
lettherainfalldown

Econ:
-4000 word essay -done

Maths:

Physics:
-5 Lab reports - done

French:
-15 min oral - done

English:
-1500 word essay - done

OTher language:
-15 min oral - done

Theory of knowledge:
-1500 word essay - done

:rofl: congrats! :biggrin:

I might ask to be banned during the exam times so i can revise :redface: :p:

Atm i have..

Biology Coursework - half done
Chemistry coursework - starting on Monday
Maths Test - Monday
Maths Revision Exercise - Haven't started it yet, for Tuesday.
Chemistry essay - half done, due for Friday.
:flute: :p:

One thing i cant wait for - HOLIDAY! lol I haven't been on holiday for 5years and we're booking to go in the Summer. Its still a few months to go but can't wait :biggrin: lol
lettherainfalldown
OMG I THOUGHT HE CHANGED HIS CUSTOM NAME
he is actually banned? :eek: :eek: :eek: omggg thats why he's been off for so long :frown: :redface: i'll talk to him soon on msn.. hope he's ok
:rofl: nice to see he aint sober on a saturday evening at least

Indeed, it was rather amusing/annoying trying to decipher what he was typing in such a drunken state.

Hello SC. :wavey:
lettherainfalldown
does so indeed :eek:
i saw it in the news :p:

lol crap :hmpf: i prefered if it went back an hour, so i get an extra hour of sleep :biggrin:
Angel Interceptor
Indeed, it was rather amusing/annoying trying to decipher what he was typing in such a drunken state.

Hello SC. :wavey:

Heya Angel Interceptor :wavey: how was your day? :smile:
SketchyCanvas
Heya Angel Interceptor :wavey: how was your day? :smile:

Alright, I didn't get up until past 3pm as was drunk twice last night (don't ask, it'll take too long to explain), and have spent the day on TSR, doing a little reading, and then went out for a spot of shopping and the late night opening at Tate Modern, and had a couple of drinks in the bar on Floor 6 whilst chatting to a couple of people I'd met whilst at the gallery. What about you?
Angel Interceptor
Oh dear - how on Earth did they ever give you a place at Warwick? Like I was saying Darth, the youth of today.... :rolleyes:
:eek: dont remind me :redface: :p: hehe

i was doin hyperbolic functions and was differentiating, when all of a sudden i was like 'what the heck am i supposed to do!!!' :p:

tbh im wondering the same thing :biggrin:
Reply 46071
Darth :eek: :eek: :eek:
SketchyCanvas
:rofl: congrats! :biggrin:

I might ask to be banned during the exam times so i can revise :redface: :p:

Atm i have..

Biology Coursework - half done
Chemistry coursework - starting on Monday
Maths Test - Monday
Maths Revision Exercise - Haven't started it yet, for Tuesday.
Chemistry essay - half done, due for Friday.
:flute: :p:

One thing i cant wait for - HOLIDAY! lol I haven't been on holiday for 5years and we're booking to go in the Summer. Its still a few months to go but can't wait :biggrin: lol

Nah, i dont need a ban, i can control myself... and besides.. i wanna be able to come on for a sec and rep the ppl in my list :smile:
Angel Interceptor
Alright, I didn't get up until past 3pm as was drunk twice last night (don't ask, it'll take too long to explain), and have spent the day on TSR, doing a little reading, and then went out for a spot of shopping and the late night opening at Tate Modern, and had a couple of drinks in the bar on Floor 6 whilst chatting to a couple of people I'd met whilst at the gallery. What about you?

oo how was Tate Modern? :smile: Went to see some cars with my parents, they want to buy a bigger car because they are thinking about going on holiday this year by car. And of course, while i was there, i looked at some cars for myself :p: I can't drive yet, but no harm in browsing :biggrin: lol After that came home with stomach aches so took some tablets and then did some filing and sorted out my exam timetbale. Thats about it :p:
lettherainfalldown
Nah, i dont need a ban, i can control myself... and besides.. i wanna be able to come on for a sec and rep the ppl in my list :smile:

If i came on for a sec, i know i would be on TSR for more then a sec :p:
oneway
lol hey :biggrin: how're you? :smile:

shame about todays game :frown: i thought that you'd win!
darth_vader05
:eek: dont remind me :redface: :p: hehe

i was doin hyperbolic functions and was differentiating, when all of a sudden i was like 'what the heck am i supposed to do!!!' :p:

tbh im wondering the same thing :biggrin:

El stupido! When I said that you can ask me for maths help, I shall plain refuse to give it to you, or give you the wrong information if you ever ask anythin so trivial or silly! :p:
oneway

:ditto: :p:

Another late night chat :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
oo how was Tate Modern? :smile: Went to see some cars with my parents, they want to buy a bigger car because they are thinking about going on holiday this year by car. And of course, while i was there, i looked at some cars for myself :p: I can't drive yet, but no harm in browsing :biggrin: lol After that came home with stomach aches so took some tablets and then did some filing and sorted out my exam timetbale. Thats about it :p:

It was nice enough, it's one of my regular haunts anyway, so I know most of the permanent collection inside-out, however I'm always interested to explore the changing collections and understand other pieces more fully - I should really get a membership actually - that would be nice, plus I'd have the smug pleasure of being about to chill in the 'Members' Lounge'. :biggrin:
Angel Interceptor
El stupido! When I said that you can ask me for maths help, I shall plain refuse to give it to you, or give you the wrong information if you ever ask anythin so trivial or silly! :p:
lol :p: i logged on to tsr when i got stuck to see if you were online :p: :redface: when i saw that you werent i made a thread in the academic forum :ninja:

dont worry, it (hopefully!!) wont happen again :biggrin:

Latest