Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :ninja: from somewhere, someone... :flute: :p:

my cousins were ok for a while but then they started getting on my nerves :p: my cousin is getting married, and they're all making such a big hoo haa out of it which is annoying :hmpf: you should have moved your cousins to the other room

whatever that feels like :p: silly clock on the computer- i havent put the time on my clock in my room forward yet

see any nice BMW's :loves: :p: you know what to do about your stomach ache, dont you? :p:
    i know Jack did, but where did he get Mary from? :p: lol

lol aww congrats @ your cousin My cousins are just always annoying :p: I couldn't move them to the other room cos its smaller and has all my books on the dining table :p: it used to be my mums dining room till i invaded it :p:

lol :p: i haven't either, just the PC one i've changed

yeah lol saw a lovelyy Audi A2 and a Mini CooperS :love: loll but one problem...can't drive yet :flute: lol Bang my stomach on the wall? ^o) lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneway)
    no

Oh and if you play again try to hiy double figures
    Or bat for the other side :rofl:
    lol :p:

:hmpf: well im allowed to get few runs, as long as a take some wickets :bandit: :p:

its not my fault, i get bored standing and defending so i charge out of the crease and miss the ball completely :motz: :p: but i'll see if i can do better the next time i play :p:

(the other side wouldnt want me!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    tis because they r awkward
    meh, silly awkward time *kicks* :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    meh, silly awkward time *kicks* :hmpf:
    Meh, just because you're a stupido and didn't understand the rationale for using it. :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    lol :p:

:hmpf: well im allowed to get few runs, as long as a take some wickets :bandit: :p:

its not my fault, i get bored standing and defending so i charge out of the crease and miss the ball completely :motz: :p: but i'll see if i can do better the next time i play :p:

(the other side wouldnt want me!!)
    hehe good luck i'll be checking upn your progress

oh i bet they would

Anyways bedtime for me
    Night all :hugs:
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    Night night oneway :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Bon nuit. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    i know Jack did, but where did he get Mary from? :p: lol

lol aww congrats @ your cousin My cousins are just always annoying :p: I couldn't move them to the other room cos its smaller and has all my books on the dining table :p: it used to be my mums dining room till i invaded it :p:

lol :p: i haven't either, just the PC one i've changed

yeah lol saw a lovelyy Audi A2 and a Mini CooperS :love: loll but one problem...can't drive yet :flute: lol Bang my stomach on the wall? ^o) lol :p:
    lol, i dunno

:hmpf: dont say that :eek: :p: i see that you've been eating your cookies i came upstairs when they came, but it seemed a bit rude so i went downstairs to get annoyed

stupid computer *kicks* :cool:

i asked whether you say any BMW's ^o) i dont care bout audis :p: hehe so which one did you buy then?

phew, i didnt have to tell you that well thinking about it, it would be quite difficult to bang your stomach against the wall so you should just try banging something on your stomach :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneway)
    hehe good luck i'll be checking upn your progress

oh i bet they would

Anyways bedtime for me
    Night all :hugs:
    :love:
    well it might take a while :p:

meh, they suck :hmpf: my team is better :cool:

night night :ciao: :hugs: tc

ReputationRep:
    Darth, I take it that you're not actually going to read my answers to your questions then, eh? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol, i dunno

:hmpf: dont say that :eek: :p: i see that you've been eating your cookies i came upstairs when they came, but it seemed a bit rude so i went downstairs to get annoyed

stupid computer *kicks* :cool:

i asked whether you say any BMW's ^o) i dont care bout audis :p: hehe so which one did you buy then?

phew, i didnt have to tell you that well thinking about it, it would be quite difficult to bang your stomach against the wall so you should just try banging something on your stomach :p:
    :hmpf: you should :p:

why not? :p: lol cookies=yes dark side= no lol When they came, i greeted them and then stayed in the other room :p: lol

:bandit:

:hmpf: lol we didn't buy one :p: just browsing, thinking of buying a larger car to drive to Cyprus for this Summer :eek:

:toofunny: i'll pass thanks :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angel Interceptor)
    Nope, loads of countries in temperate climtates use it as well. It's been used by various nations since sometime early-ish in the 20th century, however I don't remember the exact dates when various people adopted it.

Edit: Just Googled it, and Britain introduced daylight saving in 1916.
    oh, i thought it was only done in britain!! well curses to all the other countries aswell

(i dont really mind the time changing, but since im waking up early tomorow its inconvinent(sp) )

the world war 1 started around that time:eek: (thanks )

ReputationRep:
    Darth, I take it that you're not actually going to read my answers to your questions then, eh? :rolleyes:
    lol, sorry about that i replied to your post but then it said server cannot be found :eek:
    dont worry ive replied and i copied the message to save me typing it again, incase it messed up again :p:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, just because you're a stupido and didn't understand the rationale for using it. :aetsch:
    stupido-has a ring to it :cool:

i cant disagree with you atm, although that doesnt stop me from kicking you :bandit:

*kicks Angel* :eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    lol, sorry about that i replied to your post but then it said server cannot be found :eek:
    dont worry ive replied and i copied the message to save me typing it again, incase it messed up again :p:
    Finally! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :hmpf: you should :p:

why not? :p: lol cookies=yes dark side= no lol When they came, i greeted them and then stayed in the other room :p: lol

:bandit:

:hmpf: lol we didn't buy one :p: just browsing, thinking of buying a larger car to drive to Cyprus for this Summer :eek:

:toofunny: i'll pass thanks :p: lol
    well i might do, but im not telling you :cool:

meh, cos i have to attend it :hmpf: i dont like weddings! sorry wrong answer- cookies=yes darkside= yes :five: thats what we're supposed to do :p:

:cool: :p:

see any good ones? drive to cyprus?? :eek: that'll take a while :p:

ah well, its destined to work so give it a try sometime

ReputationRep:
    im off to sleep all, my eyes are droopingg :sleep:

Night all :hugs: :ciao: take care

ReputationRep:
    im off to sleep all, my eyes are droopingg :sleep:

Night all :hugs: :ciao: take care
    Goodnight SC. :hugs: :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Finally! :p:
    lol :p: see post 41633 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    well i might do, but im not telling you :cool:

meh, cos i have to attend it :hmpf: i dont like weddings! sorry wrong answer- cookies=yes darkside= yes :five: thats what we're supposed to do :p:

:cool: :p:

see any good ones? drive to cyprus?? :eek: that'll take a while :p:

ah well, its destined to work so give it a try sometime
    :hmmm: that means you don't know :p: lol

lol why not? :p: I havent been to a wedding for years :eek: lol no no no cookies=yes darkside=no :angel: lol

:p:

Only a few, there was one that was like a mini bus :eek: :p: yeah, did it before 5 years ago :eek: :p:

have you tried? :p:

Night :ciao:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.