Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    :hugs: lol

hey SC...didn't know you're name is Mary.
    Heya Shylock :wavey: lol it aint :p: its all Jack's fault :hmmm: :p: how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    wooo, youve woken up hehe morning :p:

how're you?
    Lol :p: i woke up round 4 :flute: :p:

I'm good thanks, got that stomach ache again :hmmm: :p: And realised i have to go to chemistry in my free period tomorow to do my titration coursework :hmpf: you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    hey everyone :wavey:

Hail Mary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    Hail Mary
    lol :p: where did the name Mary come from? :p:

Heya Jack, how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    hey jack im good to, just a bit tired :hmpf: the darn clocks had to go forward today!!! im watching kim possible btw :eek: what you up to?

meh, she probably is
    tired? maybe it was the late night! lol watching Kim Possible! lol, the theme tune is catchy tho! *call me, bleep me...*
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    dont you do S2???
    nope.
    my maths modules: C1, C2, S1, M1, C3, C4

i'm ok SC and you?

ReputationRep:
    lol :p: where did the name Mary come from? :p:

Heya Jack, how was your day?

lol, Sister Act. It was some post you made, which reminded me of this scene from sister act, and from hence forth you shall be know as Mary

My day has been all about :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    nope.
    my maths modules: C1, C2, S1, M1, C3, C4

i'm ok SC and you?

im good thanks speaking of maths, i think i have my S1 test tomorow :eek: :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    lol, Sister Act. It was some post you made, which reminded me of this scene from sister act, and from hence forth you shall be know as Mary

My day has been all about :tsr2:
    Lol Sister Act, brilliant film!!!! what did i say to remind you of that? :p: Meh, ok then @ calling me Mary since Sister Act is one of my fav films

Lol cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Lol :p: i woke up round 4 :flute: :p:

I'm good thanks, got that stomach ache again :hmmm: :p: And realised i have to go to chemistry in my free period tomorow to do my titration coursework :hmpf: you?
    :bawling: thats not fair :hmpf: :p: hehe i woke up at 8ish but then went back to sleep ended up getting into trouble and waking up at 10ish :p:

you know what you have to do bout the stomach ache??:p: have you eaten anything funny?

im tired :sleep: :hmmm: :p: titrations are not that difficult, its just the damn calculations which are annoying
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    im good thanks speaking of maths, i think i have my S1 test tomorow :eek: :hmpf:
    sowwy :hugs: are you and darth in the same class or school? coz he said he's got an S2 test tomorrow as well...

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: thats not fair :hmpf: :p: hehe i woke up at 8ish but then went back to sleep ended up getting into trouble and waking up at 10ish :p:

you know what you have to do bout the stomach ache??:p: have you eaten anything funny?

im tired :sleep: :hmmm: :p: titrations are not that difficult, its just the damn calculations which are annoying
    Hehe how comes you had to wake up that early? :eek: I ended up going bed last night round 6am :eek: when i came off tsr, my brother just got the film Next Friday so stayed up watching that :p:

:hmmm: don't wanna do that :eviltongu Nope didn't eat anything funny, meh.

lol im wide awake lol yeah just that i forgot how to do the experiment :doh: :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    sowwy :hugs: are you and darth in the same class or school? coz he said he's got an S2 test tomorrow as well...
    hehe tis ok :hugs:

:toofunny: nope :p:

ReputationRep:
    tired? maybe it was the late night! lol watching Kim Possible! lol, the theme tune is catchy tho! *call me, bleep me...*
    lol maybe :p: tis SCx (Mary's!!) fault cos she was on tsr at that time :ninja: :flute: :p: :ninja:

well now im watching the suite life of zack and cody hehe yep its got an ok theme tune, but the theme tune for raven and phil of the future is better

ron stoppable is cool :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol Sister Act, brilliant film!!!! what did i say to remind you of that? :p: Meh, ok then @ calling me Mary since Sister Act is one of my fav films

Lol cool :cool:
    I know its ace :five: love the Whoppi Goldberg!! I think its when you said "Hey all". and in the movie there a scene where she goes "hey all" (or something like that and they reply "hail Mary"! lol

ReputationRep:
    lol maybe :p: tis SCx (Mary's!!) fault cos she was on tsr at that time :ninja: :flute: :p: :ninja:

well now im watching the suite life of zack and cody hehe yep its got an ok theme tune, but the theme tune for raven and phil of the future is better

:five: Zack and Cody! yay!!! and Raven theme tune, I have that on my Ipod:cool: :cool: :cool:

I dont really watch KP, so I have heard of Ron, but like im not sure what he does etc.

ReputationRep:

hows it my fault? :hmmm: :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    I know its ace :five: love the Whoppi Goldberg!! I think its when you said "Hey all". and in the movie there a scene where she goes "hey all" (or something like that and they reply "hail Mary"! lol
    haha cool Whoopi is my favv actress :top: do you know why she was named Whoopi? :eek: lol

ReputationRep:
    haha cool Whoopi is my favv actress :top: do you know why she was named Whoopi? :eek: lol

yeah me too :five: I love the Whoopi! I know its not her real name, just a stage name. I think its was because she was quite fluent in farting. lol , I think!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe how comes you had to wake up that early? :eek: I ended up going bed last night round 6am :eek: when i came off tsr, my brother just got the film Next Friday so stayed up watching that :p:

:hmmm: don't wanna do that :eviltongu Nope didn't eat anything funny, meh.

lol im wide awake lol yeah just that i forgot how to do the experiment :doh: :p: lol
    cos i had to help my dad in the garden :hmpf: that probably explains why you woke up at 6am :p:

ah well its up to you at the end of the day!! if you dont want to get better.... :p: hmmm, have some honey

meh, not fair :motz: do you want to me post what you have to do?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.