The Student Room Group
Helzerel
It was indeed - but my school typically didn't shut! :p:

Oooo - some people get all the luck! On Tuesdays I don't start til 11.30! *makes darth jealous* :cool:

Which subject?

O you're going :frown: - okey dokey - Cheerio! :smile:
meh, mine didnt aswell :hmmm: although the librarian didnt come :p:

i dont start till 11:10 on tuesdays aswell :eviltongue: :p: hehe

*isnt jealous, but wonders why hands are green? :eek: :p: *

maths :frown:

im back now :biggrin:
HEY DARTH!

Whaddup dude? Man, it's been so long.
night night all
darth_vader05
my first exam is on that day too :eek:

maths? :hmpf: :p:
mockelinho
HEY DARTH!

Whaddup dude? Man, it's been so long.
hey mockel :biggrin:

nutin much, just trying to rob the remote so i can watch the footie :hmpf: what about you, how've you been?

yep, it has :hmmm: you need to post more in the penguin soc :p:
Hey everyone :wavey:
SketchyCanvas
maths? :hmpf: :p:
:eek: yep :frown: which module have you got?

cya nic :ciao: :smile:
darth_vader05
hey mockel :biggrin:

nutin much, just trying to rob the remote so i can watch the footie :hmpf: what about you, how've you been?

yep, it has :hmmm: you need to post more in the penguin soc :p:

Meh, I'm not a member so I don't see the need to.

Was gonna watch the footie, but nothing can top that performance last night, can it? So it might just be a huge disappointment. Will watch it anyways just to see who we're getting in the semis :tongue:

Been good btw. Revisin.
darth_vader05
:eek: yep :frown: which module have you got?

cya nic :ciao: :smile:

C1 retake and C2 :hmpf: you?
mockelinho
Meh, I'm not a member so I don't see the need to.

Was gonna watch the footie, but nothing can top that performance last night, can it? So it might just be a huge disappointment. Will watch it anyways just to see who we're getting in the semis :tongue:

Been good btw. Revisin.
lol, you still dont want to be a member :eek: :p:

yep, it was a great game. shame you didnt score more!! do you think that juventus can still win?? (hopefully not!) you're probably gonna get inter, its 2-1 to them now :hmpf: who would you like?

when do your exams start? :smile:
SketchyCanvas
C1 retake and C2 :hmpf: you?
S2 :eek: :p:

hey btw :p: how've you been? :smile:
darth_vader05
S2 :eek: :p:

hey btw :p: how've you been? :smile:

i have my S1 on the 24th too :motz: :p:

Lol heya, atm eating chocolate moose :biggrin: lol Didn't go into 6th Form today, orthondontis :hmpf: my teeth are really sore..which is another reason to eat the choccy moose since its soft :biggrin: lol I have so much coursework to do :eek: Biology, chemistry then maths revision exercise then chemistry essay :eek: :banghead: :p: you?
SketchyCanvas
i have my S1 on the 24th too :motz: :p:

Lol heya, atm eating chocolate moose :biggrin: lol Didn't go into 6th Form today, orthondontis :hmpf: my teeth are really sore..which is another reason to eat the choccy moose since its soft :biggrin: lol I have so much coursework to do :eek: Biology, chemistry then maths revision exercise then chemistry essay :eek: :banghead: :p: you?
lol, stats stinks :hmpf: but my next exam is in june sometime :cool:

ooh chocalate ( i read that as chocolate mouse :eek: :p: ) when do your braces come out? one of my mates got braces the other day and now he sounds funny when he speaks :biggrin:

click the cross in the corner, it'll help you to do work :biggrin: :wink: but thats a bit rich coming from me, btw we didnt have the stats test on monday cos my teacher didnt come :party: (but are going to have it next week :hmmm: )

im tired, and had a dodgy day- nothing much happened :s:
darth_vader05
lol, you still dont want to be a member :eek: :p:

yep, it was a great game. shame you didnt score more!! do you think that juventus can still win?? (hopefully not!) you're probably gonna get inter, its 2-1 to them now :hmpf: who would you like?

when do your exams start? :smile:

I'm weary of Juve's threat, but I really believe we've done most of the hard work already- moreso than after the first leg at Madrid (after that game I felt we were still vulnerable since just 1 away goal to them could turn the tie completely, whereas here we've go the upper hand with the clean sheet and an away goal to us would really really put us in the driving seat).
Semis...probably prefer Villareal. Inter play quite an explosive game, in contrast to most Italian teams. Villereal looked vulnerable against Rangers and only just snuck through. At least they've got that away goal.

Exams start 10th May I think. I have 8 modules, and they finish in like 10 days. Then I have a month to do a project of my choice. Term officially ends on the 23rd of June. :smile:
darth_vader05
lol, stats stinks :hmpf: but my next exam is in june sometime :cool:

ooh chocalate ( i read that as chocolate mouse :eek: :p: ) when do your braces come out? one of my mates got braces the other day and now he sounds funny when he speaks :biggrin:

click the cross in the corner, it'll help you to do work :biggrin: :wink: but thats a bit rich coming from me, btw we didnt have the stats test on monday cos my teacher didnt come :party: (but are going to have it next week :hmmm: )

im tired, and had a dodgy day- nothing much happened :s:

pfft lol after the stats is my biology 3 or 4hr exam in 5th June, then my chemistry on the7th and thats me off on holiday!! :biggrin: lol Do you know when the results come out in August?

lol you did that before :eek: :p: June or July hopefully :biggrin: loll i remeber one of my mates who got his braces and started spitting whenever he talked :hmmm: lol

loll :rolleyes: i might go in 5mins to do more biology coursework :hmpf: lol we didn't have our stats test on monday either :eek: :party: the teacher just forgot :p: :biggrin: lol

how so? :smile: i went to have a nap at 4pm and just woke up an hour ago :p: lol
mockelinho
I'm weary of Juve's threat, but I really believe we've done most of the hard work already- moreso than after the first leg at Madrid (after that game I felt we were still vulnerable since just 1 away goal to them could turn the tie completely, whereas here we've go the upper hand with the clean sheet and an away goal to us would really really put us in the driving seat).
Semis...probably prefer Villareal. Inter play quite an explosive game, in contrast to most Italian teams. Villereal looked vulnerable against Rangers and only just snuck through. At least they've got that away goal.

Exams start 10th May I think. I have 8 modules, and they finish in like 10 days. Then I have a month to do a project of my choice. Term officially ends on the 23rd of June. :smile:
i still cant believe how you kept a clean sheet against real :eek: *remembers when real beat us* :p: :frown:

i think it shouldnt be too difficult for you too score, but so to speak juventus are a moody, unpredictable team. you have got the upper hand cos they wont have 3 first team players and like you said you kept a clean sheet (who do you think they'll play instead?)

meh, i dont like villareal- bad memories :p: villareal would be difficult to break down, but i think that arsenal are capable of scoring against them. whens the next leg?

10th may :eek: good luck :smile: do you have any idea of what project you're going to do??

ooh you finish one day before my bday :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
pfft lol after the stats is my biology 3 or 4hr exam in 5th June, then my chemistry on the7th and thats me off on holiday!! :biggrin: lol Do you know when the results come out in August?

lol you did that before :eek: :p: June or July hopefully :biggrin: loll i remeber one of my mates who got his braces and started spitting whenever he talked :hmmm: lol

loll :rolleyes: i might go in 5mins to do more biology coursework :hmpf: lol we didn't have our stats test on monday either :eek: :party: the teacher just forgot :p: :biggrin: lol

how so? :smile: i went to have a nap at 4pm and just woke up an hour ago :p: lol
lucky, your exams finish earlier than mine :frown: my last exam is on the 26th june :eek: at least you've got sommer to look forward to :smile: erm i think its wednesday 16th august :smile:

lol :p: hehe, my mate talks really loudly, but now he cant speak that loud so everyone laughs at him :p: :s:

:p: is it the liver cw?? meh, my teacher didnt forget- another teacher made sure that we sat there and revised :hmmm:

i dunno :s: i banged my head today, maybe thats why :p: i had a nap on monday like that- we really should stop coming on tsr early in the morning :p:
sexxx
darth_vader05
lucky, your exams finish earlier than mine :frown: my last exam is on the 26th june :eek: at least you've got sommer to look forward to :smile: erm i think its wednesday 16th august :smile:

lol :p: hehe, my mate talks really loudly, but now he cant speak that loud so everyone laughs at him :p: :s:

:p: is it the liver cw?? meh, my teacher didnt forget- another teacher made sure that we sat there and revised :hmmm:

i dunno :s: i banged my head today, maybe thats why :p: i had a nap on monday like that- we really should stop coming on tsr early in the morning :p:

Is that Chemistry on the 26th June? i remember thinking that i had a chemistry exam on 26th june until i realised it was A2 :p: thanks :smile:

hehe :biggrin:

yeup, that one :hmpf: have to do the graphs and analyse them..etc :hmpf: pfftt, have you started revising yet?

lol :p: hehe
Lol :p: Heya Letthrainfalldown :hugs: hows you? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending