The Student Room Group
darth_vader05
hey :smile: ive been good thanks. how've you been?

:ninja: meh dont remind me!! i have to be in bed by 12 though :redface: how come you're still awake? ^o) :p:

Tireeeddd lol and need to print off my chemistry essay :hmmm: :p:

lol have to go in 10mins, bro taking the net off :hmpf: lol cos i just came back from the mosque :p:
lettherainfalldown
hello :biggrin:
any1 got 26 rep to spare? i know it's whoring but I'm so close to my 3rd gem i'm completely shameless :cool:
lol :biggrin:

hey, how've you been? :smile:
SC :hugs: how are you
loll heya lettherainfalldown :hugs: how was your day? :smile:

btw did you rep me? :redface: :p:
SketchyCanvas

lol have to go in 10mins, bro taking the net off :hmpf: lol cos i just came back from the mosque :p:

:hugs: awww :smile: :hugs: :hugs: *feels need to hug SC*
lettherainfalldown
SC :hugs: how are you

:hugs: im good thanks, at the moment verryy tireedd lol you? :smile:
lettherainfalldown
:hugs: awww :smile: :hugs: :hugs: *feels need to hug SC*

awwww thankies :hugs: :smile:
SketchyCanvas
loll heya lettherainfalldown :hugs: how was your day? :smile:

btw did you rep me? :redface: :p:

yep that was me :biggrin:
i usually dont leave the name cause I though u were still a sub, but yepp, 'twas me indeed :cool: :hugs: :hugs: :love:
SketchyCanvas

at least you've finished it :p: :smile: ive been tired today aswell :s: (apart from last lesson though :p: )

hehe my dads probably gona do the same :hmpf: how cum you just came back now?
lettherainfalldown
yep that was me :biggrin:
i usually dont leave the name cause I though u were still a sub, but yepp, 'twas me indeed :cool: :hugs: :hugs: :love:

lol thought so :biggrin: thanks :hugs: :smile:
SketchyCanvas
:hugs: im good thanks, at the moment verryy tireedd lol you? :smile:

veeery tired and SUPER NERVOUS *PM*
darth_vader05
at least you've finished it :p: :smile: ive been tired today aswell :s: (apart from last lesson though :p: )

hehe my dads probably gona do the same :hmpf: how cum you just came back now?

lol yeah, its a practise for the open book exam. I had a free last lesson :biggrin: lol

pfft, familyy :hmpf: loll i go every thursday nights :smile: and saturday afternoons.
lettherainfalldown
veeery tired and SUPER NERVOUS *PM*

awwww kk :smile:
SketchyCanvas
awwww kk :smile:

haha i can't PM u cause u reached you quota... delete all your inbox or smthng :biggrin:
lettherainfalldown
haha i can't PM u cause u reached you quota... delete all your inbox or smthng :biggrin:

Lol done :biggrin:
darth_vader05
lol :biggrin:

hey, how've you been? :smile:

heya... lots of work.... kinda busy... yourself? :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
lol yeah, its a practise for the open book exam. I had a free last lesson :biggrin: lol

pfft, familyy :hmpf: loll i go every thursday nights :smile: and saturday afternoons.
im confused about open book exams!! how can it be an exam if you have your books? :confused: :p: meh, i had free first lesson :eviltongue:

lol, it seems like i gtg now :mad: (cant write it now, cos evil will go more evil :mad: ) nite cya :ciao: :smile: tc
darth_vader05
im confused about open book exams!! how can it be an exam if you have your books? :confused: :p: meh, i had free first lesson :eviltongue:

lol, it seems like i gtg now :mad: (cant write it now, cos evil will go more evil :mad: ) nite cya :ciao: :smile: tc

lol i dunno, but i aint complaining :biggrin: pffttt :eviltongu lol

aww kk, night night darth :ciao: :smile:
SketchyCanvas
Lol done :biggrin:

ok *PMs* :biggrin:
darth_vader05

night night :biggrin: :ciao:

Latest