The Student Room Group
Reply 46960
this deserves to have been moved back to Chat I think. and why are you complaining about losing posts and rep because of it? 1. get over yourselves 2. it was originally in chat anyways, so what's the problem?
LPK
im still here :smile:

I was worried then, I as thinking why on Earth were you banned lol :redface:
Slow day.:biggrin:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
TSR just annoys me now...
I find it it be going downhill personally.
Pathetic.

I wouldn't go that far, but I'd say the mods are overreacting to a bit of chat. There really is no need to move the Penguin Soc to Chat, it's very pointless. TSR Nanny State or what... avoid Socs Forum getting 'littered' with 'chat'. Pathetic.
I'm not moaning.
I just think TSR is getting rather sh***y
Reply 46964
Jack Twist
so is there any chance of moving the society back?

do pigs fly?
Bombard AAM with complaints! I've complained, and I'm not even a member :smile:
devilbunny
this deserves to have been moved back to Chat I think. and why are you complaining about losing posts and rep because of it? 1. get over yourselves 2. it was originally in chat anyways, so what's the problem?

I have to agree.

although, I thought of (Penguins Society) like something out of the Mighty Ducks, like a team/community of friends. lol. (yes okay im slightly drunk!)

and in the movie, they would all call themselves the ducks, thats how i felt about this society expect there penguins instead.
blissy in AAM
It was me who moved it. I'm willing for my decision to be overturned. We'll probably end up talking about it, give in and move it back. No need to get your knickers in a twist just yet

:smile:
Jack Twist
I have to agree.

although, I thought of (Penguins Society) like something out of the Mighty Ducks, like a team/community of friends. lol. (yes okay im slightly drunk!)

and in the movie, they would all call themselves the ducks, thats how i felt about this society expect there penguins instead.

You, my friend, are a genius.
Reply 46970
brimstone
I wouldn't go that far, but I'd say the mods are overreacting to a bit of chat. There really is no need to move the Penguin Soc to Chat, it's very pointless. TSR Nanny State or what... avoid Socs Forum getting 'littered' with 'chat'. Pathetic.

please wise up and grow up, it's spam pure and simple. and surely if you think the soc is worthy of your attention you shuld be wiling to post in it regardless of whether your post count is affected or not

so either talk about penguins or suck it up
mockelinho
You, my friend, are a genius.

hahaha. thats a first.:p:
Reply 46972
xXLil'-AnGelXx
TSR just annoys me now...
I find it it be going downhill personally.
Pathetic.

good god, you people need to get things in perspective methinks
devilbunny
please wise up and grow up, it's spam pure and simple. and surely if you think the soc is worthy of your attention you shuld be wiling to post in it regardless of whether your post count is affected or not

so either talk about penguins or suck it up

I'm not actually a member, I just didn't like the fact it was moved to Chat.

Anyways, it's been moved back now :smile:
So the thing's back eh?

My post count just rocketed again. Crap.
that was pointless. now LA that was pathetic.
Jack Twist
that was pointless. now LA that was pathetic.

Erm...Do I care no!
Reply 46977
brimstone
I'm not actually a member, I just didn't like the fact it was moved to Chat.

Anyways, it's been moved back now :smile:

and why did you feel it shouldn't be in chat?
xXLil'-AnGelXx
Erm...Do I care no!

no not you. lol. the whole point of moving into chat...then moving it back.
You people all need to get lives.

Latest