Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helzerel)

:cool:
    :tsr2:

Hi SC!
    How're you?

*goes to check The C's website link. :cool: *
    http://spaces.msn.com/dominicmulvaney
    http://myspace.com/doing_it_canadian_style

They are my 2 sites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Canadian)
    Heh! Seems to me like we have a winner of the "smart ass penguin award" :p:
    Is that good or bad?

Wow! Now I can put a face to a name - *I know what you look like...<insert evil cackle>*

My day was good thanks SC - I'm shattered too.
    So much so...I think I'm gonna head for bed and have an early night! :p: - we'll speak tomorrow.

Cheerio everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Night Helen :ciao:

I might head off to bed soon too :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Night Helen :ciao:

I might head off to bed soon too :sleep:
    same here :sleep: :hugs: how's youu :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    im in
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    apply throught the socs button
    whats a truck doing behind the penguins :eek:?

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    ggs today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockelinho)
    ggs today
    yep!! chelsea dropped points and we beat bolton:eek: that means i cant miss my maths lesson :hmpf: :p:

you didnt play too bad today, other results seemed to go in your favour. just need blackburn to lose now

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they will, cos everything else's falling into place.

Today was just awesome. Would've been even better had Chelsea lost, but meh. I think you guys can still catch 'em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommy101)
    im in
    if you want to join this soc, click the link in my sig

oh cool, you're from up north :five:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they will, cos everything else's falling into place.

Today was just awesome. Would've been even better had Chelsea lost, but meh. I think you guys can still catch 'em.
    tbh i want arsenal to come fourth :p: but third would be better!!

even pompey won today!! i hope you can keep henry in the premiership, cos he's world class. adebayor didnt seem to like it when i said he looked like drogba! :p: do you reckon that fabrgas will be fit for wednesday??

i think heskey is a donkey :hmpf: he should have scored at least once today. there lies birminghams problem- they dont score goals. i'm hoping we can catch them, but its going to be hard. we've got you next, so that should be an important game!!! (i think a draw would be a fair result :p: )

ReputationRep:
    I'll be happy with a draw. To very in form teams collide. Should be a great game.

Adebayor's little flick to Henry for the third today was lovely.

Cesc may not make it. But I'd be more concerned if Eboue's out, cos we don't have too much defensive cover, whereas with Cesc, we could always revert to 4-4-2, since Van Persie's back (nice goal from him today as well). That's why it's nice that we have that 2 goal cushion..we don't need to win the game.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be happy with a draw. To very in form teams collide. Should be a great game.

Adebayor's little flick to Henry for the third today was lovely.

Cesc may not make it. But I'd be more concerned if Eboue's out, cos we don't have too much defensive cover, whereas with Cesc, we could always revert to 4-4-2, since Van Persie's back (nice goal from him today as well). That's why it's nice that we have that 2 goal cushion..we don't need to win the game.
    hopefully it'd be a better game than the first one. i'll be happy with a draw, but i hope we do win!! that'll put even more pressure on chelsea. i dont know whether its right for me to be hopeful, but chelsea dont seem to be playing well!

yep, he's going to be great for you and he can use his head:eek: :p: he learnt his lesson from the charlton game though (as pointed out on MOTD!) and henry should not have passed it to pires in the beginning of the game.

who came on for eboue today? i think it would be better if you did score in italy, otherwise anything can happen. do you know why juventus dont have a lot of fans watching their games? i was watching highlights of their game against bremen and the stadium wasnt full. (i think all five goals were nice goals )

who do you thinks going to go down this season? its hard to say, but i reckon portsmouth will be safe.

ReputationRep:
    mornin :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Juve are one of two Serie A teams in Turin- the other being Torino. I think most people in Turin favour Torino, so
    1) You don't get many locals going to games
    2) The stadium's located in a weird part of the city, so most probably can't be arsed to go

It's really strange though isn't it? They're actually planning to decrease the capacity at the end of the season, in an effort to make the stadium look less empty!

I can definitely see Portsmouth surviving. The two matches I'm most worried about in our run up are actually Man U and Portsmouth away. I think we'll be fine with the others.

How crazy would it be if Villa lost their two matches to B'Ham and WBA...they'd really be in trouble then!

ReputationRep:
    hey :wavey: how're you?

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: hey Darth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    hey :wavey: how're you?
    hi darth, jus finished a 14 hour work session :eek:

off to play some poker till about 2:40 then bed u?

ReputationRep:
    Juve are one of two Serie A teams in Turin- the other being Torino. I think most people in Turin favour Torino, so
    1) You don't get many locals going to games
    2) The stadium's located in a weird part of the city, so most probably can't be arsed to go

It's really strange though isn't it? They're actually planning to decrease the capacity at the end of the season, in an effort to make the stadium look less empty!

I can definitely see Portsmouth surviving. The two matches I'm most worried about in our run up are actually Man U and Portsmouth away. I think we'll be fine with the others.

How crazy would it be if Villa lost their two matches to B'Ham and WBA...they'd really be in trouble then!
    oh. they want to decrease the capacity?? thats silly, why dont they just move to a new stadium! ( i know easier said then done, but if they can make effort to decrease the current one then it shouldnt be a problem.)

portsmouth were lucky to have their game against you postponed aswell!! if they had lost against you last week, then it might have been difficult for them. i dont want birmingham to go down

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.