Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    night night penguins :ciao:

join join join and in the morning i shall accept you all in the soc

hey good morning. anyone up yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hey all :wavey: I have buggered my ankle, i cant walk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Hey all :wavey: I have buggered my ankle, i cant walk
    Heh, how'd you do that one?

I've got a broken hand (hair line fracture I reckon) and a chipped hip from trying to backflip my snowboard on dry slope - got around 270degrees and stacked, crashed and burrrrrrnedd real bad!! I'm now wearing my wrist guard all the time, and it smells

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone

ReputationRep:
    Hey all I have buggered my ankle, i cant walk
    Aww sorry about that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Canadian)
    Heh, how'd you do that one?

I've got a broken hand (hair line fracture I reckon) and a chipped hip from trying to backflip my snowboard on dry slope - got around 270degrees and stacked, crashed and burrrrrrnedd real bad!! I'm now wearing my wrist guard all the time, and it smells
    Ouch thats not good atall, have you been to a and e?? If not you should go xD Lol my ankle gave way and i stacted it, hence ouch :eek: I have weak ankles though so its expected xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neophyte~)
    Hello everyone
    Hey, sorry i was making muffins :cool: And it took me ages xD

ReputationRep:
    Heya! Yum muffins!

ReputationRep:
    Heya! Yum muffins!
    Indeedy, and whats with the sad face :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    The usual My mocks are in a week & I havent started revising & on top of that I'm ill- flu

ReputationRep:
    The usual My mocks are in a week & I havent started revising & on top of that I'm ill- flu
    Awww cheer up :hugs: Im sure you will do fine in your mocks, with a little bit of revision eqach day you will ace them, ok i know revising is hard to get down to but you will feel better once you have done a little bit. And flu, ack thats not good :s:

ReputationRep:
    I should dchange my avy...to suit my mood

ReputationRep:
    Awww cheer up Im sure you will do fine in your mocks, with a little bit of revision eqach day you will ace them, ok i know revising is hard to get down to but you will feel better once you have done a little bit. And flu, ack thats not good
    I dont think so even if I pull out all nighters throughout this week, I wont be able to catch up

ReputationRep:
    I dont think so even if I pull out all nighters throughout this week, I wont be able to catch up
    Awww dont think like that, ok even if you dont do amazing, you know that you need to do a bit more work for the real thing, just think these are only mocks, iit doesnt matter so much. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I wish it worked that way...but its just that I'm under alot of pressure! My teachers expect me to score a 100% [literally] No bragging *cries* Thanks alot for the rep NC

ReputationRep:
    I wish it worked that way...but its just that I'm under alot of pressure! My teachers expect me to score a 100% [literally] No bragging *cries* Thanks alot for the rep NC
    Awww cheer up :hugs: Im sure you will do fine, and even if you dont they are not the real things And no porblem, you reppped me when i was feeling down, so i returned the favour.

ReputationRep:
    Yea I guess Thanks NC! I guess I do sorta feel better

ReputationRep:
    Yea I guess Thanks NC! I guess I do sorta feel better
    Glad to hear it

ReputationRep:
    Hello

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.