Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    how childish :p:

:aetsch:
    not its not :cool: it was a highly sophisticated plan which actually worked :eek: :p:

so now my mum has to put the plug back in

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: honestly. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    :rolleyes: honestly. :p:
    :bandit: yep it honestly worked! :p:

do you by any chance know how i can make the bloody text on my window small?? the font is ginormous :eek: my other comp has a zoom out button, but this one doesnt :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    no idea

ask in the tech forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    no idea

ask in the tech forum
    lol np i cant be bothered making a whole new thread :p: will just go on the other comp later

meh AC Milan won :motz:

ReputationRep:
    lesson for the day- never hide the remote from your mum :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Any nocturnal penguins about :p: ?

ReputationRep:
    Aye/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent ιn Lιes)
    Aye/
    Ooops. Well you were too slow :p: .

ReputationRep:
    Morning.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helzerel)
    Morning.....
    Morning Smellon :p: . What are you upto on this fine, sunny, not-made-for-working day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casey)
    Morning Smellon :p: . What are you upto on this fine, sunny, not-made-for-working day?
    Stacey! It's been too long! :p:

I'm bumming around at home atm - thinking of going back to bed for an hour, then I've school at 11.30, leave at 1.10 to meet a friend for lunch, pick up my bro. at 4.00pm then come home and bum around at home all evening. :cool:

O yeh...work as well...supposely.

Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Stacey! It's been too long! :p:

I'm bumming around at home atm - thinking of going back to bed for an hour, then I've school at 11.30, leave at 1.10 to meet a friend for lunch, pick up my bro. at 4.00pm then come home and bum around at home all evening. :cool:

O yeh...work as well...supposely.

Yourself?
    Wellon .

I'm supposed to be revising though its looking to be a fine day so may go and play some tennis, but if I do I'm going to waste my entire day. Still weighing things up :p: .

Heh, you still have to go to school , I've been on holiday for 3 and a half weeks already!

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casey)
    Wellon .

I'm supposed to be revising though its looking to be a fine day so may go and play some tennis, but if I do I'm going to waste my entire day. Still weighing things up :p: .

Heh, you still have to go to school , I've been on holiday for 3 and a half weeks already!
    Pasty! :p:

You should be revising - you have important exams coming up - one of my friends failed his exams at Oxford then went abroad the next year (language course) - he had to come back early to retake the exams and if he failed them again they'd have thrown him out.
    Work during the day then play tennis in the evening. Alternatively, work this morning, tennis this afternoon and work this evening.

*feels like a mother*

Yeh and...? When you're all old and decrepit leaning over your Zimmerframe I'll be skipping round you in circles - as sprightly as a fresh daisy!
    Now I've gotten into the uni. I want to go to I should be working...have to get the results.

*yawns*
    Gee I'm tired! :cool:

Saiyamana!!
    Morning!

ReputationRep:
    Pasty! :p:

You should be revising - you have important exams coming up - one of my friends failed his exams at Oxford then went abroad the next year (language course) - he had to come back early to retake the exams and if he failed them again they'd have thrown him out.
    Work during the day then play tennis in the evening. Alternatively, work this morning, tennis this afternoon and work this evening.

*feels like a mother*

Yeh and...? When you're all old and decrepit leaning over your Zimmerframe I'll be skipping round you in circles - as sprightly as a fresh daisy!
    Now I've gotten into the uni. I want to go to I should be working...have to get the results.

*yawns*
    Gee I'm tired! :cool:

Saiyamana!!
    Morning!
    Gibbon !

I don't want to though , its so boring, I end up leaving it till like midnight put in an hour and then go to sleep .

Hey, I'm only like a year older than you so shut it, young 'un . And do some work, I can mother you because I'm older and a fag :p: . Wish I was doing A-Levels again.

And I'm tired and yawny too.

Hey saiyamana :wavey: .

You both are "penguins" aren't you? What are the incentives for joining then?

ReputationRep:
    hows u?

double free this mornin! :party:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    morning
    you're still at college? we started holidays last friday....how're you? oh and can someone tell me when and why the soc was opened again?hehe

ReputationRep:
    Morning people :wavey: How are you all?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    morning hayley.i'm ok you?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.