Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    oh HP soc is a disguise for Chat soc... i think about 100 posts on it talk about harry potter :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shylock)
    i have to start applying for accomodation and they're soo many choices plus there's all the work i've gotta do...

so wait,how does the member of the month competition work?

how's everyone btw

apparently, every month they select something (eg. reputation, reputation per posts, rep per day, posts per day, rep power, .....) ande they select the member who has the highest quantity of that thing. Then the member gets a month's subscription for free :cool: :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lettherainfalldown)
    oh HP soc is a disguise for Chat soc... i think about 100 posts on it talk about harry potter :p:
    Lol i had already guessed that Pretty much like this soc really, wait we talk about penguins :penguin: << see
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :eek: 100 posts in a day?!

ReputationRep:
    tsr is such a distraction, but there isnt much left now:s:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by lettherainfalldown)
    apparently, every month they select something (eg. reputation, reputation per posts, rep per day, posts per day, rep power, .....) ande they select the member who has the highest quantity of that thing. Then the member gets a month's subscription for free :cool: :love:
    ahhhh welldone!

ReputationRep:
    haha and we weren't told what makes you member of the month, so it really was a surprise :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i have to start applying for accomodation and they're soo many choices plus there's all the work i've gotta do...

so wait,how does the member of the month competition work?

how's everyone btw
    Alright i guess, i currently cant walk :hmpf: Due to a busted ankle, it keeps happening, im going to the doctors tomorrow to see what they say But apart from that im good, hows about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    tsr is such a distraction, but there isnt much left now:s:
    Lol i know what you mean, ah well least you have the motivation to start it, i cant even do that xD
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Alright i guess, i currently cant walk :hmpf: Due to a busted ankle, it keeps happening, im going to the doctors tomorrow to see what they say But apart from that im good, hows about you?
    i'm ok and sorry about your leg :hugs: i'm trying to sort out uni accomodation and then do some work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i'm ok and sorry about your leg :hugs: i'm trying to sort out uni accomodation and then do some work.
    Ooo uni accomadation fun huh xD Work, now that is something i am planning to do, but who knows xD It may not get done for a while, but i really should do something :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Lol i know what you mean, ah well least you have the motivation to start it, i cant even do that xD
    strt?:wtf?: i have 45 mins to give it in! but i just have to fnish off a user commennts section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    strt?:wtf?: i have 45 mins to give it in! but i just have to fnish off a user commennts section.
    Ack, fair play xD Good luck to you then :hugs:
    You can do it
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    goodluck vin! :hugs:

i find that sometimes i work best under pressure lol

ReputationRep:
    there done, now for the print:s:

ReputationRep:
    goodluck vin! :hugs:

i find that sometimes i work best under pressure lol
    As do i, i always end up leaving it till the last minute i have mastered it, however that is really not the way to go :s: Ah well xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    there done, now for the print:s:
    Yay well done :party:

ReputationRep:
    aww **** ive forgotten the tags!:eek:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    As do i, i always end up leaving it till the last minute i have mastered it, however that is really not the way to go :s: Ah well xD
    i know...bad girls we are :p:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.