The Student Room Group
random but I just thought of a new username: Indiana August
Reply 47901
:flute:
medusa is trish?!

:redface:

well then, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Medusa
I gave you a new gem!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

woooo 47900th post :biggrin:
saiyamana
medusa is trish?!

:redface:

well then, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

aye :smile: :hugs::hugs::hugs::smile:
Medusa
heya

Hi Trishalah!
How's your day been?

I got caught up in the middle of a major car chase - 2 police cars, the 'baddies' on the A41 - big, busy road! :p:
lil_groovy_dude
DARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :hugs: :biggrin:

I'm alright thanks ...... skiving mosque ..... no homework for tomorrow so free evening! :biggrin:

how're you? :biggrin: exams alright, uni application? :smile:

Does anyone here download music illegally, if so what do you use? :hmmmm:
SGGGGGG :biggrin: hehe :p:

tut tut :security: ive got no hw aswell, apart from a stupid ** :hmpf:

im good thanks :smile: exams not started yet lol :p: and uni appliation is cool. what about your sis? wheres she going?
Helzerel
Hi Trishalah!
How's your day been?

I got caught up in the middle of a major car chase - 2 police cars, the 'baddies' on the A41 - big, busy road! :p:

oooh tell more! :biggrin:
Medusa
oooh tell more! :biggrin:

lol.

I was waiting at the traffic lights of the A41 in a slip road to turn round and come back the other side when suddenly a white car speeds past me on MY side of the road. 2 guys were inside and hot on their tail comes 2 police cars zooming with sirens and lights a-wailing and a-flashing etc.
My lights turn green so I merrily tootle off to see the white car suddenly swerve and career up the A41 (3 lanes; major road; cars regularly do 70mph +) the WRONG WAY...the police can't get there in time so hurtle up the other side of the barrier keeping parallel with the runaways.
A side road comes up on the baddies' side so they swerve across all 3 lanes causing cars, vans and lorries to SLAM their brakes on and they attempt to go up there. Meanwhile, the police are still on my side of the road - one continues up to turn around ASAP and come down the other side. The other one emergency stops...the policemen get out and quickly climb over the steel walled barrier and RUN across the A41 - nearly being run over by a massive articulated lorry in the process.

It was right next to my school and I later heard from friends that the men were caught eventually - they must've got blocked in the side road - it's a really narrow little road - police cars and motorbikes in abundance!

Phew! :p:
Reply 47909
:eek:
:eek: oh wow
Reply 47911
:dancing:
I know!

That's what I thought!

:eek: is the only way to describe it!
Yeah!
Reply 47914
Hio :hugs::wavey:
*misst brutally murders thread*
:hello:
Medusa
*misst brutally murders thread*

Cronus uses his new Godly powers to revive it and puts a mirror in front of Medusa :eek: :hmmm: :p: :hugs: im jk me :love:s ya
Twaffy
Hio :hugs::wavey:

hello! :biggrin:
Cronus
Cronus uses his new Godly powers to revive it and puts a mirror in front of Medusa :eek: :hmmm: :p: :hugs: im jk me :love:s ya

:bawling: you tried to kill me! :bawling: methinks this was a poor choice of name :frown:

Latest