Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    good, how're you? it seems a while since i spent anytime in here
    i know :eek: where you been eh :hmmm: loll i'm good thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Hello folks!:-)
    Heya Elements hows you?

ReputationRep:
    Loads of people :eek:
    Howa you all?

ReputationRep:
    Yes they've started for me too! Kind of ruined by a promise of an angry phone call from my IT teacher about my coursework, but no matter - Chocolate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Heya Elements hows you?
    Haven't been feeling that well today so have had hardly anything to eat or drink. Something really strange happened again last night.:eek: How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    Yes they've started for me too! Kind of ruined by a promise of an angry phone call from my IT teacher about my coursework, but no matter - Chocolate!

Lol :p: i had to give in two of my courseworks today... but i didnt :flute: gonna give them in my easter revision classes on monday and tuesday. So thats two extra days mmm chocolate :love: lol

ReputationRep:
    i know :eek: where you been eh :hmmm: loll i'm good thanks
    ummm well, i always seem to do several things at once usually, so only seem to have time to say hello:s:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been feeling that well today so have had hardly anything to eat or drink. Something really strange happened again last night.:eek: How about you?
    awww :hugs: what happened? :eek:

im good thankss, easter hols!! :party: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    ummm well, i always seem to do several things at once usually, so only seem to have time to say hello:s:
    know the feelings @ several things to do :hmpf: lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol :p: i had to give in two of my courseworks today... but i didnt :flute: gonna give them in my easter revision classes on monday and tuesday. So thats two extra days mmm chocolate :love: lol
    Im thinking about doing the missing pieces in my coursework on Sunday then running in on Monday, but I'm too.. actively challenged (lazy)

ReputationRep:
    know the feelings @ several things to do :hmpf: lol
    :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    Im thinking about doing the missing pieces in my coursework on Sunday then running in on Monday, but I'm too.. actively challenged (lazy)
    loll we can be actively challenged together! lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :wtf?:
    coursework, revision, ..etc etc :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to bed night night :hugs::wavey:

ReputationRep:
    coursework, revision, ..etc etc :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Loving your description of lazy as actively challenged.:p: It's kind of like my replacement of the word 'lost' for 'temporarily misplaced'. Because 'lost' just sounds too final, permanent, disheartening and terminal!:eek: :p: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Before I went to bed, I stood on the scales to weigh myself. Then in the morning I did exactly the same thing, except that this time I found that I had lost half a stone!:eek: The scales were right on both occasions and I wasn't holding anything heavy or that. This has happened before once or twice. But I don't know how it happens and is possible!:confused: I don't know where the weight has gone from as all my measurements are still the same and that amount of weight can't be explained away by water loss!:eek:
    :eek: weird :hmmmm: maybe the scales are dodgy? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Loving your description of lazy as actively challenged.:p: It's kind of like my replacement of the word 'lost' for 'temporarily misplaced'. Because 'lost' just sounds too final, permanent, disheartening and terminal!:eek: :p: :rolleyes:
    I do similar, when someone says something is lost I say "It's not lost, I just don't know where it is"

ReputationRep:
    i gtg :hmpf:

Take care :ciao: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i gtg :hmpf:

Take care :ciao: :hugs:
    Bye! Nice talking to you :hugs:, xXx :ciao:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.