Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockelinho)
    I have nothing against him.

But he's always slating people like me: Sciency subject types, footie fans, gangstas etc.

How long do you expect me to put up with it?
    Lol, well he doesn't know that though I'm creative too.
    Well I've never seen him slating ppl so I can't really say anything about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    AT82 has a reputation for pulling people.
    I didn't know that.

ReputationRep:
    No slating per se. I joke about a lot El.

LPK knows that. That's why he knows not to take 100% of the stuff I say seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Ok people i am off, i will talk to you all tomorrow, know i want some sleep :ciao:
    Sweet dreams then, Elements xXx.:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockelinho)
    No slating per se. I joke about a lot El.

LPK knows that. That's why he knows not to take 100% of the stuff I say seriously.
    Well I didn't know that either as I haven't actually talked to you guys before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Ok people i am off, i will talk to you all tomorrow, know i want some sleep :ciao:
    :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    morning

ReputationRep:
    :crast:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    :crast:
    *joins club*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    *joins club*
    Heya :wavey: hows you?

ReputationRep:
    Heya :wavey: hows you?
    hey im good thanks :ninja: :p: how're you?

ReputationRep:
    hey im good thanks :ninja: :p: how're you?
    im goooddd, suppose to be finishing off my biology and chemistry coursework :flute: lol ooo and....

EASTER HOLS :party: loll

ReputationRep:
    im goooddd, suppose to be finishing off my biology and chemistry coursework :flute: lol ooo and....

EASTER HOLS :party: loll
    dont say that word please

hehe :party: one of my teachers actaully told us to chill about for a while and then hit the books :p: :bandit:

hows your day been?

ReputationRep:
    dont say that word please

hehe :party: one of my teachers actaully told us to chill about for a while and then hit the books :p: :bandit:

hows your day been?

oops :p:

:party: lol lucky :hmpf: i had a "doctors appointment" on the last day yesterday cos couldn't be bothered and soo tired :p: But have to go into 6th Form this monday and tuesday and next tuesday :eek: reviison classes :hmmm: lol

Its been gooddd went to the mosque and then did a little shopping then came home and procastinated all day :flute: lol yours?

ReputationRep:
    oops :p:

:party: lol lucky :hmpf: i had a "doctors appointment" on the last day yesterday cos couldn't be bothered and soo tired :p: But have to go into 6th Form this monday and tuesday and next tuesday :eek: reviison classes :hmmm: lol

Its been gooddd went to the mosque and then did a little shopping then came home and procastinated all day :flute: lol yours?
    im thinking of only doing half of mine

meh, you'd think so but then she gave us a pile of hw :hmmm: hehe, we finished on thursday so i didnt have no 'doctors appointment' :p: why is your college having revision lessons during the holidays? :s:

shopping? ^o) :p: my days been duh!! sometimes i dont like the holidays even though i cant bloody wait for them to start, cos i dont do anything for a whole day!! :hmpf:

hmmm highlight of my day has be beating my uncle at pro evo 5 (i was 1 nil up for 88 minutes, he equalised in the 88th minute!! i then brought saha on and he scored in the 90th min ) didnt make many runs in cricket though :p: i might find a part time job for the hols, but my mums dead set against it!

ReputationRep:
    im thinking of only doing half of mine

meh, you'd think so but then she gave us a pile of hw :hmmm: hehe, we finished on thursday so i didnt have no 'doctors appointment' :p: why is your college having revision lessons during the holidays? :s:

shopping? ^o) :p: my days been duh!! sometimes i dont like the holidays even though i cant bloody wait for them to start, cos i dont do anything for a whole day!! :hmpf:

hmmm highlight of my day has be beating my uncle at pro evo 5 (i was 1 nil up for 88 minutes, he equalised in the 88th minute!! i then brought saha on and he scored in the 90th min ) didnt make many runs in cricket though :p: i might find a part time job for the hols, but my mums dead set against it!
    how comes?

loll :p: easter reivison classes for the exams but we had to pay :eek: :hmmm: lol

i know what you mean :p: but then i also have loadsa work :banghead: and that darn open book chemistry exam

haha i was also thinking of doing some volunteer work but mum also dead set against it :hmmm: why are mums like that :hmpf: loll

ReputationRep:
    how comes?

loll :p: easter reivison classes for the exams but we had to pay :eek: :hmmm: lol

i know what you mean :p: but then i also have loadsa work :banghead: and that darn open book chemistry exam

haha i was also thinking of doing some volunteer work but mum also dead set against it :hmmm: why are mums like that :hmpf: loll
    cos i can only do half of it :p:

your college like taking money from you dont they :eek:

the weird thing is that, everyone i know has finished all the work!! and have starting R'ing :eek: i hate it when one of my mate texts me and asks me what im revising!! :hmmm: (i got my exam timetable today ) dont worry about the chem exam i think chem has a knack of bloody being a pain!!

good question :p: my dad didnt mind, but mum wants me to 'concentrate'. i'm glad that libraries exist

ReputationRep:
    cos i can only do half of it :p:

your college like taking money from you dont they :eek:

the weird thing is that, everyone i know has finished all the work!! and have starting R'ing :eek: i hate it when one of my mate texts me and asks me what im revising!! :hmmm: (i got my exam timetable today ) dont worry about the chem exam i think chem has a knack of bloody being a pain!!

good question :p: my dad didnt mind, but mum wants me to 'concentrate'. i'm glad that libraries exist

lol :p:

i know :eek: first the enrichment and now this :hmmm: i think you should pay them a little visit :bandit: loll

i know what you mean! I hate it when they do that :motz: its like, noo im doing my coursework go away loll :p: i got my timetable too, 3hr maths, 3hr biology and forgot how many hours for chem :eek: :p: loll

yeah thats what she said too :p: hmmm... libraries :hmmmm: might go to a library :idea: loll

ReputationRep:
    lol :p:

i know :eek: first the enrichment and now this :hmmm: i think you should pay them a little visit :bandit: loll

i know what you mean! I hate it when they do that :motz: its like, noo im doing my coursework go away loll :p: i got my timetable too, 3hr maths, 3hr biology and forgot how many hours for chem :eek: :p: loll

yeah thats what she said too :p: hmmm... libraries :hmmmm: might go to a library :idea: loll
    i'll see what i can do :vader:

i dont text them back i dont have 3 exams on one day anymore!! but i have a chem exam and maths exam on the same day :bawling: my exams start on the 22nd may and finish on the 26th june :eek: the bloody world cup will be played during that time aswell and my bday

hehe, tell your mum that you're going to the library and then go somewhere else :p: :angel: hehe

ReputationRep:
    i'll see what i can do :vader:

i dont text them back i dont have 3 exams on one day anymore!! but i have a chem exam and maths exam on the same day :bawling: my exams start on the 22nd may and finish on the 26th june :eek: the bloody world cup will be played during that time aswell and my bday

hehe, tell your mum that you're going to the library and then go somewhere else :p: :angel: hehe
    :bandit: lol

loll bummer :hugs: Happy birthday for the 24th btw just incase i forget to tell you since i'll be on hol then :p: I have maths on 22, stats on 24, biology 5th and chemistry on 7th... i think :hmmmm: :p: then im off on hol for either 3 weeks or a month or 2 months :p: aint decided yet loll

hehe, my mum will figure out.. shes psyhic with these things :eek: :p: loll

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.