Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

• View Poll Results: What should happen to the Pingu Soc?
    Thread remains open.
    53.13%
    A new thread is started and Darth is the boss.
    0%
    A new thread in chat.
    15.63%
    A thread is made for Socs forum.
    31.25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    :bandit: lol

loll bummer :hugs: Happy birthday for the btw just incase i forget to tell you since i'll be on hol then :p: I have maths on 22, stats on 24, biology 5th and chemistry on 7th... i think :hmmmm: :p: then im off on hol for either 3 weeks or a month or 2 months :p: aint decided yet loll

hehe, my mum will figure out.. shes psyhic with these things :eek: :p: loll
    i know its messed up :hmpf: thanks you're officially the 2nd person to say it to me

i have maths (S2) on the 22nd may aswell!! and then the rest of the maths exams on the 6, 8, 12, 15 and 19th june :eek: (chem on the 19th an 26th june!) i dont think im going to go on hols this year :hmpf: am going to do nothing after my exams

ah well it depends on how you go about it:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    i know its messed up :hmpf: thanks you're officially the 2nd person to say it to me

i have maths (S2) on the 22nd may aswell!! and then the rest of the maths exams on the 6, 8, 12, 15 and 19th june :eek: (chem on the 19th an 26th june!) i dont think im going to go on hols this year :hmpf: am going to do nothing after my exams

ah well it depends on how you go about it:cool:
    your welcome

how comes you have chem on 2 days? :eek: :p: loll i think during the whole exam i will be thinking : holiday, holiday holidayyyy!!! loll cos straight after, im off :p: But will miss TSR

hmm.. and hows that? :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    your welcome

how comes you have chem on 2 days? :eek: :p: loll i think during the whole exam i will be thinking : holiday, holiday holidayyyy!!! loll cos straight after, im off :p: But will miss TSR

hmm.. and hows that? :cool: :p:
    :p:

cos the exams on the 19th is for 90 minutes and on the 26th one paper is 2hrs long and the other an hour :eek: (its all this synoptic mumbo jumbo :hmpf: ) you probably will forget about tsr when you're on your holidays hehe

well, pack your books in your bag tomorrow morning and phone your mate to meet you in the library. tell mum that you're going to the library to meet your mate. go to the library, see mate then exit library with mate and do whatever you please

ReputationRep:
    :p:

cos the exams on the 19th is for 90 minutes and on the 26th one paper is 2hrs long and the other an hour :eek: (its all this synoptic mumbo jumbo :hmpf: ) you probably will forget about tsr when you're on your holidays hehe

well, pack your books in your bag tomorrow morning and phone your mate to meet you in the library. tell mum that you're going to the library to meet your mate. go to the library, see mate then exit library with mate and do whatever you please
    pfffttt, stupid examboards :hmmm: i wont that easily :p: Met good friends here (your one of them :p: ) mostly from the Penguin Soc :eek: loll

*notes plan down* will try that out :p: loll

ReputationRep:
    pfffttt, stupid examboards :hmmm: i wont that easily :p: Met good friends here (your one of them :p: ) mostly from the Penguin Soc :eek: loll

*notes plan down* will try that out :p: loll
    well its only two months more of torture remaining, then it'll all be over (hopefully!) the only time you will miss tsr is when you get lost somewhere so have i (all the people that have eaten my cookies inc you )

trust me it'll work- i havent got caught yet!! :ninja: :p:

have you watched the movie hostage?

ReputationRep:
    well its only two months more of torture remaining, then it'll all be over (hopefully!) the only time you will miss tsr is when you get lost somewhere so have i (all the people that have eaten my cookies inc you )

trust me it'll work- i havent got caught yet!! :ninja: :p:

have you watched the movie hostage?
    hopefully! lol did i tell you im applying for a Health and Social care course for September? loll can you image that :eek: im lost in Cyprus or turkey or somewhere and i find an internet cafe and go on Penguin Soc saying im lost loll :p:, i aint eaten any of your cookies :hmmm: :flute: loll

yet :eek: :p:

the one with Bruce Willis? i aint seen it :p: but know he plays in a film called Hostage :p: why?

ReputationRep:
    hopefully! lol did i tell you im applying for a Health and Social care course for September? loll can you image that :eek: im lost in Cyprus or turkey or somewhere and i find an internet cafe and go on Penguin Soc saying im lost loll :p:, i aint eaten any of your cookies :hmmm: :flute: loll

yet :eek: :p:

the one with Bruce Willis? i aint seen it :p: but know he plays in a film called Hostage :p: why?
    are you applying to a different college or the same one? its good that you've done bio aswell, cos some unis want bio. yep i can and then we'll give you the 'right' directions :angel: :flute: :p: well then you better start eating them :evil:

hehe yep :ninja: the trick is to make sure that members of your family dont bump into you where ever you are :p:

yep, its the one with bruce willis in it. i just rememberd that i watched it today was a good movie methinks :cool:

ReputationRep:
    are you applying to a different college or the same one? its good that you've done bio aswell, cos some unis want bio. yep i can and then we'll give you the 'right' directions :angel: :flute: :p: well then you better start eating them :evil:

hehe yep :ninja: the trick is to make sure that members of your family dont bump into you where ever you are :p:

yep, its the one with bruce willis in it. i just rememberd that i watched it today was a good movie methinks :cool:
    different one which is way better imo yeah. loll you sure you mean right directions? ^o) loll dont think so :bandit: lol

but in my area, the majority of the people there no me and my family :eek: :p:

hmm, might watch it :cool: Bruce Willis is one of my fav actors

ReputationRep:
    different one which is way better imo yeah. loll you sure you mean right directions? ^o) loll dont think so :bandit: lol

but in my area, the majority of the people there no me and my family :eek: :p:

hmm, might watch it :cool: Bruce Willis is one of my fav actors
    do any of your mates go to the dif college? yep i meant the right directions of course! :s: :ninja: why would i give you the wrong ones for? :hmpf: :p: well you've got now till your holiday to decide

hmmm, that poses a problem- go to a different area :bandit: :p:

well he's not my top actor, but in this movie he did a pretty good job :cool: crap my dads back :eek:

ReputationRep:
    do any of your mates go to the dif college? yep i meant the right directions of course! :s: :ninja: why would i give you the wrong ones for? :hmpf: :p: well you've got now till your holiday to decide

hmmm, that poses a problem- go to a different area :bandit: :p:

well he's not my top actor, but in this movie he did a pretty good job :cool: crap my dads back :eek:
    yeah :p: :hmmm: but have you ever been to turkey/cyprus? :p: (im actually dreading turkey cos i hate the goverment :hmpf: ) . I already know the answer, no cookies lol

loll :p: that could work :eek: theres another library in a diff area lol

lol whose your fav actor/actress? its 3:08am :eek:

ReputationRep:
    yeah :p: :hmmm: but have you ever been to turkey/cyprus? :p: (im actually dreading turkey cos i hate the goverment :hmpf: ) . I already know the answer, no cookies lol

loll :p: that could work :eek: theres another library in a diff area lol

lol whose your fav actor/actress? its 3:08am :eek:
    thats good then. i might have! ^o) :p: why- whats wrong with the government? trust me, that answer can change :evil:

thats the spirit :p:

atm tbh none come to mind i know, he went to london today :hmmm: his mates going abroad so he took him too heathrow.

ReputationRep:
    thats good then. i might have! ^o) :p: why- whats wrong with the government? trust me, that answer can change :evil:

thats the spirit :p:

atm tbh none come to mind i know, he went to london today :hmmm: his mates going abroad so he took him too heathrow.
    yeup loll Dont think so :bandit: @ cookies lol, dont like them too prejudice the goverment, for example a friend of mine (who wears the headscarf) lives in Turkey. She wanted to work but they have a law where you have to take your scarf off if you wanna work :wtf?: and in some areas, if you wear like the scarf..etc your'll get into trouble with other people for example, they'll be really nasty and prejudice and give you looks..etc. I dont like the goverment but it is a beautiful country with its waterfalls..etc, shame about that part thou.

hehe

loll London :cool: lol my dad used to work in heathrow :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeup loll Dont think so :bandit: @ cookies lol, dont like them too prejudice the goverment, for example a friend of mine (who wears the headscarf) lives in Turkey. She wanted to work but they have a law where you have to take your scarf off if you wanna work :wtf?: and in some areas, if you wear like the scarf..etc your'll get into trouble with other people for example, they'll be really nasty and prejudice and give you looks..etc. I dont like the goverment but it is a beautiful country with its waterfalls..etc, shame about that part thou.

hehe

loll London :cool: lol my dad used to work in heathrow :p:
    i think so at cookies and at directions :p: hehe are you turkish? i thought that turkey was a muslim country, but regardless of it being a muslim country or not it should allow people to dress in the way they feel appropriate. so if you were to go to turkey with your headscarf, you'd get evil looks :eek:

:hmmm: yep london!!! really what did he do? soz for the late reply- im typing in the dark cos i cant find my lamp switch :p:

ReputationRep:
    i think so at cookies and at directions :p: hehe are you turkish? i thought that turkey was a muslim country, but regardless of it being a muslim country or not it should allow people to dress in the way they feel appropriate. so if you were to go to turkey with your headscarf, you'd get evil looks :eek:

:hmmm: yep london!!! really what did he do? soz for the late reply- im typing in the dark cos i cant find my lamp switch :p:
    loll :rolleyes: :p:, yeah im Turkish but parents from Cyprus and i was born in London lol. Exactly, yeah pretty much. Depends on the area i visit, theres some areas which are really beautiful and mostly muslims and all peaceful which is really nice But my family want to visit an old friend in another area and i remeber once that we went on a trip with them, and we went to the big city area and he (the friend :p: ) was wearing one of these muslims hats and he had to take it off because of the environment :eek:

Lol :p: He was a traffic warden working for the Police :p: But now retired lol hehe, we have new neighbours and i can hear their newborn crying :eek: so sweet :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    loll :rolleyes: :p:, yeah im Turkish but parents from Cyprus and i was born in London lol. Exactly, yeah pretty much. Depends on the area i visit, theres some areas which are really beautiful and mostly muslims and all peaceful which is really nice But my family want to visit an old friend in another area and i remeber once that we went on a trip with them, and we went to the big city area and he (the friend :p: ) was wearing one of these muslims hats and he had to take it off because of the environment :eek:

Lol :p: He was a traffic warden working for the Police :p: But now retired lol hehe, we have new neighbours and i can hear their newborn crying :eek: so sweet :p: lol
    thats not cool take my lightsaber with you when you go is turkey part of the EU yet? we had a debate in college about it, but i never followed it up.

working as a police officer or for the police is dangerous :eek: how did your dad manager to survive??? :p: sweet?? ^o) what would you be saying if that baby had woken you up? :p:

ReputationRep:
    thats not cool take my lightsaber with you when you go is turkey part of the EU yet? we had a debate in college about it, but i never followed it up.

working as a police officer or for the police is dangerous :eek: how did your dad manager to survive??? :p: sweet?? ^o) what would you be saying if that baby had woken you up? :p:
    nope that actually reminded me of what happened today at the shopping centre :eek: me and my mum were walking and suddenly this guy just deliberately pushes my mum and she nearly trips and then gives her a look and says 'sorry' and walks off :eek: pffttt :hmpf: lol will do :p: dunno @ EU lol

working for the police, but not a police officer :p: loll my dad is mahoosive (im addicted to that word :p: ) so he survives lol yeah :p: the baby has woken me up once, but didn't mind cos still sweet :p: lol

ReputationRep:
    its 4am :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I keep misssing SC
    *Gets a hot chocolate*

ReputationRep:
    morning peeps

Morning iceman

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.